Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 10:50:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion: List of User-Made Missions  (Read 40649 times)
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 03:21:38 AM »

Hi Tanker,
Yes I just use notepad
Cheers

Thanks for that.  It works better with notepad.

What is curious is that line was already in that camp file after I enabled Kyth's campaigns in the JSGME.  I did not have to add it manually.

Bring back 3D markers!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 06:27:19 AM »

Hi Tanker,
Yes I just use notepad
Cheers

Thanks for that.  It works better with notepad.

What is curious is that line was already in that camp file after I enabled Kyth's campaigns in the JSGME.  I did not have to add it manually.

Best of luck! As I recall, they're quite fun to play through  Grin

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 01:42:06 AM »

Hi everyone!

Are there any missions / campaigns that you'd like to see added to the list?

"Yes."
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 10:20:31 AM »

Hi everyone!

Yes the Panzer 38t campaigns!

Seriously, though, I want to add the Ukrainian/Russian missions, but I'd like to convert them to be JSGME-ready. I haven't had the time, wot with the Carius Files...
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 11:18:53 AM »

Hi everyone!

Yes !!  Smiley

I would like to see the following missions on the list:

Missions_pack_1.0c compiled by Lockie

Real Churchill_v1.1_full by Lockie

Miracle-weapon Jagdtigerv.1.3eng by Lockie

Saboteur_Panther M-10_v1.5 by Lockie

Kolobanov_v2.1 by Lockie

Mission Destroy Airfield_1.8 by Lockie

Ugly duckling_1.3 by Lockie

(Have I forgotten any mission done by Lockie? Please, add it if I have !!)

SF42_Orel_beta1 by Rends

Shamonin by  Hemisent

And of course the Panzer 38t campaign by Kyth !!

Thank you very much for the sticky post with the missions list. It is very usefull.

Txema

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 01:44:21 PM »

Yes that's a good list, let's see what happens,

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 02:18:06 PM »

I've idea to release my missions in one pack(may be deviator also), so plz, don't include them in any pack.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:13:42 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »

I've idea to release my missions in one pack(may be deviator also), so plz, don't include them in any pack.

Great news, Lockie !!

Looking forward to having all your missions (and those by Deviator Smiley) in one pack !!

Txema
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 08:25:35 PM »

Txema
 There's one mission done by yl  called "Ambush"  it's very simple but has great replayability and is quite difficult. I would highly recommend it.

Cheers
H
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 08:45:44 PM »

Ah yes, I have seen that list, and Godzilla's installation guide on that forum is the most helpful I have seen.

BUT!

Firstly, the greatest SFK42 discussion is here, on Graviteam's own forum. Over the last two months, I've seen little English-speaking traffic on simhq and none anywhere else. If there is good advice to be had on SFK42, it should be here.

Secondly, again it flows like a random stream of consciousness  Grin

Why not start a thread with a structure controlled by the mods, reflecting the helpfulness of Mission4Today:

for example, every mission/campaign added would have its own post something like this -

Mission/Campaign Name: "Tigers In The Mud Ver.2"

Date Added: xx/xx/xx

Missions: Single Mission

Player's Vehicle: German Tiger MkI

Map: Izum (game stock)

Historical or Ficticious: Historical - In February 1944 Otto Carius and his platoon of Tigers were called upon to prevent the Russian forces of the Leningrad Front from crossing the Narva River 5km north of Narva, and by-passing the fortified Narva Bridgehead.

Mods Required: SPM 1.5 Beta, Rends Newbuildingsv3, Pink Paintbomb mod

JSGME Ready: Yes

Download Location: www.(link).com

File Size: 54Mb

Notes: This mission was updated on xx/xx/xx to include the Pink Paintbomb mod.

This format would make it easy for people to see what they were getting, how old it is, and so on.

What do you think?

Hi Estniche,
Well to be honest I did propose having a kind of file depot here at Graviteam a long...long...long time ago, that was way before the Graviteam subforum at SimHq. But for some reason Iceman wasn't recieptive to the suggestion  Huh? Believe me when I tell you this site was a real ghost town then compared to now and as weird as this may sound SimHq had more SFK42 players asking questions on mods and installations then here. So I asked SimHq about a Graviteam subforum and they "sure" and asked me to do a sticky with some explanations of the mods and how to install them, I took it one little step further and included the Mediafire site (which was in all honesty just a quick and dirty solution) since it was a small problem finding certain mods at times. The main site that hosted most of the English and RU mods kept going offline for weeks, would come back on for awhile then go back offline again, it was pretty frustrating for new SFK42 players and to be honest it was getting really crazy for myself emailing all those mods with explainations on "how to" for individuals asking for them. But that being said I'm extremely happy to see this site becoming the main focal point for SFK42 and Graviteams games, and I would love to see what you proposed being done here. But also I'm extremely grateful to SimHq for allowing the interviews I did with Vlad and allowing a vehicle to get Graviteam products to be better known to fans of this genre.
Cheers
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 04:42:06 AM »

Hi Guys! Sorry to interrupt but I saw that"Pink Paintbomb mod " and I thought what is this weekend warriors fighting it out in a forest with paint guns?Huh?

Panzerfaust you are doign an outstanding support work on both this and on the SimHq forum.Kudos and thanks on behalf of all SF and Graviteams's sims fans! Cheesy

There's a very helpful moderator on the SUBSIM/Tanksim.com forum called Sledgehammer who had also created a sticky of SF resources.I wonder if you 2 guys could work together and create a unique source which would be available to all fans on all 3 fora?Huh??
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 07:38:16 AM »

Hi Guys! Sorry to interrupt but I saw that"Pink Paintbomb mod " and I thought what is this weekend warriors fighting it out in a forest with paint guns?Huh?

Kelly's Heroes couldn't have beat the Tigers if they didn't have the Pink Paintbomb shells...

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 02:02:54 AM »

Panzerfaust you are doign an outstanding support work on both this and on the SimHq forum.Kudos and thanks on behalf of all SF and Graviteams's sims fans! Cheesy

There's a very helpful moderator on the SUBSIM/Tanksim.com forum called Sledgehammer who had also created a sticky of SF resources.I wonder if you 2 guys could work together and create a unique source which would be available to all fans on all 3 fora?Huh??

Thanks comrade frinik for the compliment. As for Sledgehammer at the SubSim/Tanksim forum that sounds like a great ideal, hook us up and I'll be more then willing to help him spread the good news that is SFK42  Smiley
Cheers
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 12:41:00 PM »

Good luck, there's an almost total lack of interest in things Steel Fury over there. Except for one or two dedicated fellows, it's a 'TvsT and SBPro' discussion forum.

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »

It's very true but I suspect this Graviteam forum has become our haven while the SimHQ forum has become the de facto forum for Graviteam's other sims mostly SABoW, APOS and AP....
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:21 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love the JSMGE picture in the OP Tongue

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 02:20:53 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love the JSMGE picture in the OP Tongue

It's a good shot,  Grin

Might I suggest "Ctrl-Alt-Printscreen" to capture just the active window. Gimp and other programs also have "crop to selection" to trim things down,  Cheesy

"Yes."
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 01:22:28 AM »

Mission/Campaign Name: Shamonin

Notes: After installation, copy over the new mission line from the readme to 'user_camp.engcfg'.

I cannot find the user_camp.engcfg file anywhere in my SFK42 folders.  I can find main_camp, final_camp and camp_list but no user_camp
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:26:39 AM by Tanker » Logged

Bring back 3D markers!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 02:50:17 AM »

Mission/Campaign Name: Shamonin

Notes: After installation, copy over the new mission line from the readme to 'user_camp.engcfg'.

I cannot find the user_camp.engcfg file anywhere in my SFK42 folders.  I can find main_camp, final_camp and camp_list but no user_camp

The 'user_camp.engcfg' and 'user_camp_list.engcfg' files only appear after you create a new mission, using the Editor.
However, in my Mission downloads, I've included some txt files that you could rename, to serve as the engcfg files.

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 04:26:59 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've added the 3 missions from yl9961027 to the List.
The mission filenames and formats have been tidied up a bit and made compatible with Ultimate Update, but the missions remain original and unedited.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10102.0

Enjoy!

"Yes."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: