Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 11:53:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion: List of User-Made Missions  (Read 40628 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 01:17:42 AM »

Wow Kyth!excellent service!Thanks!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2012, 06:01:30 AM »

Hi everyone,

I recently translated of a couple of early missions by a guy called Xream, featuring the T34/76.
If I'm correct, they were some of the earliest user-made missions (in 2008) for Steel Fury. They should be compatible with the stock version of the game as well as all later updates.

If you're interested, I'll package them in a JSGME format and post them on the List,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »

If you're interested, I'll package them in a JSGME format and post them on the List,

Of course! Might even have one of my own shortly  Grin
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »

Hi everyone,

I recently translated of a couple of early missions by a guy called Xream, featuring the T34/76.
If I'm correct, they were some of the earliest user-made missions (in 2008) for Steel Fury. They should be compatible with the stock version of the game as well as all later updates.

These early ones feature some detailed instructions appearing in mid-mission, which you'll need to complete successfully. For players unfamiliar with the language, a translation could prove very useful,

"Yes."
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2012, 09:44:33 AM »

Kyth, please, post these missions on the list.  Smiley

Thank you !!

Txema

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 03:57:48 AM »

Okay, I've put up the first 2 missions by Xream.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10102.0

As always, I have merely translated the text, briefing and map. The files have been arranged in JSGME compatible format. Other than that, the missions are original, without changes to the units or force balance.

Take note, in these missions there aren't any difficulty levels - you're playing at full difficulty always!

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 02:21:44 PM »

Oh that mission! I have it since its inception and frankly it's the most unrealistic mission ever made.A lone T-34 against stugs, AT ect with limited ammo.Impossible to win.My recommendation is to change the T34 for a KV-1 to have a minimal chance of even getting half-way through the mission.The map is very nice though!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:13:03 PM by frinik » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »

Cheesy

It's certainly imaginative,

I managed to survive the mission once so far. Stealth is the word Grin

"Yes."
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »

I suggest to post no comments in the usermade mission list. Thats why we have this thread.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »

Okay, its done,

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 03:29:59 AM »

Cheesy

It's certainly imaginative,

I managed to survive the mission once so far. Stealth is the word Grin

Just dl'd this and yes it's very imaginative. Only got past the first objective once after numerous tries even with being stealthy. Will give it another shot tomorrow.

Cheers!
h
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 06:39:09 AM »

Just dl'd this and yes it's very imaginative. Only got past the first objective once after numerous tries even with being stealthy. Will give it another shot tomorrow.

Cheers!
h

Besides the naval and air bombardments, the most useful resource you have at hand are... the trees.  Cheesy  Make full use of them! It is possible to hide in the forests to see and not be seen - be a tree, my friend. ( I'll allow you to figure out how to put that into practice )

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »

HAH! Thanks Kyth, sneaking through the trees is how I got to just past the first objective. The damn Stug that shows up first is causing me all sorts of grief right now.

Off to get dead again..

Cheers
H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2012, 01:48:53 AM »

After getting through this one, you'll find that my missions aren't so tough after all,  Grin

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2012, 03:12:03 AM »

After getting through this one, you'll find that my missions aren't so tough after all,  Grin

Well.. unless you're a slacker like me and figured out that the Mission Editor is your friend Grin hahah

In my defense, I completed the mission on my 8th try. I hit that damned Stug on my first shot before they got me Grin

hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2012, 03:14:26 AM »

Believe it or not, this stupid mission is addicting. I made it to the Observation point and called in the barrage before the inevitable happened.

Yours are a cakewalk compared to this thing. Grin
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2012, 04:13:56 AM »

Are you guys talking about XReam's 2 lakes mission with a lone T34?Huh?

That mission is addictive because every time you fail it you want to replay it until you win.Like Whukid I figured the ME is your best friend qand substituted the T34 for a KV-1...After 23 attampts finally succeeded but only because the KV has twice the ammo supply of the T34.YOu ought to try it with the KV-1e .THat tank is ven stronger.

Re Kyth' s missions; I have spent part of my week off replaying all his Panzer III missions.Great fun! What they lack in difficulty they sure make up in twists and finesse!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2012, 08:15:53 AM »

Wow-na wow-na wow-na!

Now it is time to try the Panzer 38(t) missions.

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »

Hi Kyth
 I'm really sorry but I absolutely cannot stand the 38(t). As we discussed awhile back I've used the ME to change it over to a pzIII. I reset the enemy forces to full experience and moral and set the difficulty level to 10. This pretty much balances out the difficulty (IMO) and still gives the experience which I think you were aiming for.

Now, back to the stupid mission. Yes Frinik, this is the one.

Cheers!
H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »

Aww, that's quite saddening  Cry

Especially since there's more 38(t)'s coming up!  Grin Soon, soon,

"Yes."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: