Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 03:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM1.5 ultimate update released! - Discussion.  (Read 241390 times)
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2012, 05:09:25 PM »

Reinstalled original game and reinstated SP 1.5 with Ultimate in the JGSME and I cannot see a reference to Ultimate missions at all.

The problem with the Tiger I mission occurs even without Ultimate.

Note: I do have 7 missions under 'Combat Episodes'. Is this the one you are refering to?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:22:15 PM by tonyuk » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »

Yes I guess it should be the they're all running from Sept 43 till October 1944 .I have the Russian menu so I couldn't translate accurately.

Re the Tiger missions it could be ebcause they have modified the Tiger in the ultimate release.There are now 2 versions early and late.

Odd; I just tried the first Tiger mission (Nepokrytoe) and it works well for me.Mind you I am not a good reference because I created my own super mod Beta 1.5/Ultimate.I pasted all the ultimate folders manually into Beta 1.5 so I just have to enable one mod to get both(it's long and tedious work; took me 4 hours).It's 2.2gbs .... Shocked
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:42:46 PM by frinik » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2012, 10:35:40 PM »

Reinstalled original game and reinstated SP 1.5 with Ultimate in the JGSME and I cannot see a reference to Ultimate missions at all.

Note: I do have 7 missions under 'Combat Episodes'. Is this the one you are refering to?

Might be a conflict somewhere, could you list down your enabled mods or post a screenshot?

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »

Seems to run Ok, until I try to run the Tiger mission S.Nepokrytoe then I get an exception core 001 error initialization program during the mission.

I'll check it, but I'd recommend to forget about this mission. It's just a plain stock misson with replaced units and no historical background. Too old. You can achieve the same result yourself by opening the stock mission in the editor and replacing tank units with the ones you like. There are many better missions today.  Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2012, 01:49:43 AM »

I agree it's an old mission and it's essentially a remake of the single mission made for the Panzerjeager I I think.

However he won't be able to open the Tiger I mission in the ME as he'll also get the 001 initialisation error code.

He can always open the PZjgr I mission and simply replace the tanks by some of his choice.

What's more worrying is why is this happening?
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »

Might be a conflict somewhere, could you list down your enabled mods or post a screenshot?

Not sure how to take a screenshot. I have all the SPM's 1.5 from 1.3 to 1.5 Ultimate, and just Rends mods - Barbarossa, Orel, Seelow, Prov. I did get the same message on Rends-Barb once yesterday. I wonder whether it is a video driver problem as I was running Catalyst 12.1 I think so.o reverted back to an earlier version but Tiger I still crashed. Probably best not to play that mission again, but I hope it does not happen with other missions. I have not played for around 2-3 months and I never had this problem then.
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2012, 01:19:33 PM »

Hi tonyuk,
I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly but are you saying you have all the SPM's (SPM 1.3~1.5) activated in JSGME? Just wondered since all you need activated in your JSGME is SPM 1.5 Beta and SPM 1.5 Ultimate as they are cumlative (and of course any custom made missions/campaigns, sound mods and season mods you want to use).
Cheers.
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2012, 03:21:43 PM »

Hi Panzerfaust

Ok I just added th original 2 (1.3 and 1.4) back in, did not realize they were cumulative, but still had the problem without them. Will take them out anyway. I have the 1.5 Ultimate patch as well included.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »

No it cannot be a driver problem as you whole game would crash or not even start.

The 001 initialization code means theres'either a file missing in your game or a file conflict.Now that you have disenabled both 1.3 and 1.4 what  mods do you have enabled other than Beta 1.5?Your best bet would be to make a fresh install of Beta 1.5( do you still have the original zip file?) and re-enable ultimate right after.BTW have you tried playing the Tiger mission with only Beta 1.5 enabled in your JSGME?
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »

I think I have already tried this, it is not an Ultimate problem as it still occurs with just the 1.5 Beta. I think I will trying redownloading 1.5 Beta as you say and try it again.

One thing I noticed-do I need the 1.5 Beta English Patch?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:27:39 PM by tonyuk » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »

I think it's included in the ultimate English language release.
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:07 PM »

I think it's included in the ultimate English language release.

After downloading 1.5 Beta again, still have this error
with the Tiger mission, but nevermind I will not play it again. I just hope I do not get it again with other missions?
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »

Hi tonyuk,
Man it sounds like something got corrupted along the way, or maybe it's something much simpler, do you still have the Unofficial_patch_v0.1_eng enabled in JSGME? I tried running SFK42 without it after activating the SPM 1.5 Ultimate and SFK42 wouldn't even fire up. If you don't have it activated try activating it last in the JSGME mod window and see what happens, it will want to overwrite 2 .text files in SPM 1.5 Ultimate but I don't think it will hurt anything (I noticed nothing when I did it). If you do have the unoffical patch activated then I'm really at a loss, the only solution I can see without chasing down ghost would be a complete fresh reinstall of SFK42. Just make sure not to include anything in JSGME but SPM 1.5 Beta, SPM 1.5 Ultimate, SPM 1.5 Ultimate Update Patch (optional), custom missions, sound mods and seasons mods (if you use them). Also make sure to referance the first page of this thread to get the proper JSGME install proceedure as there is an issue with the Steel Sound Mod Collection and where it has to be placed in JSGME if you use this mod. Please keep us posted on your results.
Cheers
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »

Adding on to the advice from Panzerfaust and frinik:

Try a fresh installation with only these mods activated:

If it still crashes on you, try updating your sound drivers as well as your video drivers. Or you can disable 'hardware acceleration' and 'quality sounds' in the options.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »

Well, I tried everything you all suggest including reinstaling the original game and 1.5.Beta, update sound driver, and still the same problem. Its a real mystery this one. Now I have lost my mods and need to find them again.

Other than the Tiger I mission, all else seems to work fine.It really has nothing to do with Ultimate. Thanks anyway for your help.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »

What do you mean you've lost your mods?What mods?
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2012, 04:31:44 PM »

Hi tonyuk,
Wow you uninstalled the original SFK42 and any files that the SFK42 uninstall didn't remove, including your SFK42 JSGME and Mods folder (can't remember if SFK42 uninstall removed that folder). Reinstalled SFK42, JSGME and added only what Kyth showed in his post above in JSGME.
-SPM 1.5 Beta
-SPM 1.5 Ultimate
-Unofficial Patch SF v0.1 Eng
And your still having problems? Wow that is weird  Sad
Well let me at least help you find some of the mods you lost:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q38nkzaginphq 
A lot of the mods can be found here including SPM 1.5 Beta Fix, SPM 1.5 English Patch, Unofficial Patch v0.1, NTA 1.3 and NTA 1.4, sound mods and some of Kyths missions and a few other misc. (SPM 1.5 Beta not here due to file size)

http://rends.gametoast.com/RENDS_Website/Steel_Fury.html
Here you can find all of Rends stuff.

http://tanksim.tk/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=11
Here is the SPM 1.5 Beta (it's the 5th mod down the screen).

Hope this helps you get back some of what you lost tonyuk.
Cheers

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:44:34 PM by Panzerfaust » Logged
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2012, 08:02:37 PM »

What do you mean you've lost your mods?What mods?

Rends Mods-its ok now I got them back again.
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2012, 08:12:54 PM »

Hi tonyuk,
Wow you uninstalled the original SFK42 and any files that the SFK42 uninstall didn't remove, including your SFK42 JSGME and Mods folder (can't remember if SFK42 uninstall removed that folder). Reinstalled SFK42, JSGME and added only what Kyth showed in his post above in JSGME.
-SPM 1.5 Beta
-SPM 1.5 Ultimate
-Unofficial Patch SF v0.1 Eng
And your still having problems? Wow that is weird  Sad
Well let me at least help you find some of the mods you lost:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q38nkzaginphq 
A lot of the mods can be found here including SPM 1.5 Beta Fix, SPM 1.5 English Patch, Unofficial Patch v0.1, NTA 1.3 and NTA 1.4, sound mods and some of Kyths missions and a few other misc. (SPM 1.5 Beta not here due to file size)

http://rends.gametoast.com/RENDS_Website/Steel_Fury.html
Here you can find all of Rends stuff.

http://tanksim.tk/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=11
Here is the SPM 1.5 Beta (it's the 5th mod down the screen).

Hope this helps you get back some of what you lost tonyuk.
Cheers

Hi Panzerfaust

Ok, I did not exactly uninstall everything, just installed over the top. I could of course wipe everything completely, but for one mission I am not sure I want to do that right now.I have Rends mods back and Kyth Campaign working so that will do me for now.
I might have a go tomorrow!

Cheers for now

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »

Patch updated, included "Sherman", KV-1S and Donken's Jagdtiger version 1.2. Check the first post.

Try a fresh installation with only these mods activated:
Kyth, are you sure that unoficilal one should be the last in the list?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:45:43 PM by Mistwalker » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: