Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 12:47:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM1.5 ultimate update released! - Discussion.  (Read 241450 times)
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »

I think the stock paintjobs for the majority of the German tanks need an overhaul
That would be hard, if you want any decent result comparable with the current skins at least.  Good luck to the person who'd work on that. He'll need to re-create the texture almost completely in some cases.

In my humble and but respected opinion( Grin) we should replace in the Ultimate Mod the stock Panzer III campaign which is trite and essentially a carbon copy of the Panzer IVF2 campaign with Kyth's excellent 10 Panzer III missions!
Better not replace it - the stock Panzer III campaign is just a way to play completely historical stock German campaign on another tank model (historically correct too). I'd recommend to include Kyth's campaign separately.

Likewise Rends excellent Barbarossa campaign, Seelow Heights and Orel missions could easily replace some the single missions or be added as new campaigns. What do you think?Huh?
That would need the large-size files of the new polygons included. So the answer is no.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:58:36 PM by Mistwalker » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2012, 03:06:43 AM »

Hi,

I hope the next update will also include the fix to the problem below:

Hi,

I encountered a slight error that caused the Pz IVH to appear unintentionally under the ME entry "3x heavy tank Pz-IV Ausf. F2 (F1)"

The entry for the platoon in groups():
wer_platoon_htank1,0,0.5,wer_htank1,1,wer_htank,1,wer_htank2,1,,,,;

The red text is linked to the following entries in randoms():
wer_htank1,wer_pz4f2,,,,;
wer_htank2,wer_pz4f1,,,,;
wer_htank3,wer_pz4f1,wer_pz4f2,,,;
wer_htank5,wer_pz4h,,,,,;

This could be corrected by changing the entry in groups() to:

wer_platoon_htank1,0,0.5,wer_htank1,1,wer_htank3,1,wer_htank2,1,,,,;

I hope this will be corrected in the next update, thanks,

The historically accurate missions that utilise 'wer_platoon_htank1' might become inaccurate, as a result of this error,
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:19:25 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:49 PM »

Because Ultimate Update Patch, released on May 3rd, proved to be buggy in some cases, I've updated it.
Now it's Ultimate Update Patch, May 9th version and probably the last.

Check the first post for the download link.
jetlieou
Oberleutnant

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2012, 03:09:31 PM »

i can't download the SPM1.5_ultimate_update_v1.1(ENG).rar file from gamefont, i've tried jdownloader and "Tor project" but those didn't work, please help!!  Cry
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »

You might want to try a different browser, like 'Chrome'.

"Yes."
jetlieou
Oberleutnant

« Reply #205 on: May 13, 2012, 01:48:43 AM »

i've tried google chrome, but it's didn't work. Could someone splits the files into several parts and upload to the mediafire?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #206 on: May 13, 2012, 02:50:42 AM »

jetlieou what message are you getting when you try to download on mediafire?Huh??

Have you checked Windows Defender to make sure it allows you to download from that site.What AV are you using?

I tried a tentative download and Gamefront had to close due an unspecified error.Could be that the site has temporary technical difficulties.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 02:53:53 AM by frinik » Logged
jetlieou
Oberleutnant

« Reply #207 on: May 13, 2012, 04:09:11 AM »

hi frinik, thanks for your effort, so the gamefront is unavailable right now Sad, can't do anything but wait. I've tried turn off windows defender and firewall, but it didn't work too. You know i can easily download files from mediafire, wish if anyone could upload the SPM1.5_ultimate_update_v1.1(ENG).rar on mediafire. I heard that the file can't be upload to mediafire because the mediafire limit each file size you upload, but i think it can be solve easily by split the file into several parts and you can upload it. Could anyone help upload this file to mediafire?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2012, 09:51:23 AM »

Hi,

I've got a couple of minor issues with the latest Ultimate Update.

- Still encounter Panzer IVH in Panzer IV F2/F1 platoon.
- Awful yellow camouflage as the default colour for the Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2, instead of gray.

"Yes."
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2012, 11:24:56 AM »

- Awful yellow camouflage as the default colour for the Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2, instead of gray.

That camouflage was included in SPM 1.5 UU following the petition of the users that were stating that in the late war scenarios where Panthers, Tigers, King Tigers and Jagdpanzers were being used with camos, the grey Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2 were looking out of place.

For early war scenarios where the grey color was needed Mistwalker released this mod: "Return of Panzergrau"

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10157.0

MistWalker,

perhaps you could include a link to the mod in the first post of this thread. It is really important for early war scenarios.

Txema

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #210 on: May 16, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »

Hi,

I've got a couple of minor issues with the latest Ultimate Update.

- Still encounter Panzer IVH in Panzer IV F2/F1 platoon.
Yes, It seems I've placed the older version of common_units file in the patch by mistake. Fixed now, as it's somewhat a minor issue, I didn't change the name of the patch.
If anyone has this problem, It can be fixed manually, as described here: http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10117.msg22191#msg22191

Awful yellow camouflage as the default colour for the Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2, instead of gray.

You need to use "Return of Panzergrau" mod, as Txema said.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #211 on: May 16, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »

Awful yellow camouflage as the default colour for the Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2, instead of gray.

You need to use "Return of Panzergrau" mod, as Txema said.

That camouflage was included in SPM 1.5 UU following the petition of the users that were stating that in the late war scenarios where Panthers, Tigers, King Tigers and Jagdpanzers were being used with camos, the grey Panzer III and Panzer IVF1/F2 were looking out of place.

For early war scenarios where the grey color was needed Mistwalker released this mod: "Return of Panzergrau"

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10157.0

Okay, thanks,

A welcome relief, those camos are quite an eyesore.  Smiley

"Yes."
jetlieou
Oberleutnant

« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »

hey everyone, my problem has been solved, i got the file and i installed the game, so here is my mods list:
Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_eng
Steel_Sound_Mod_collection
Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta
Rends_bar_v1
Rends_orel_beta1
Rends_Seelow
Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1
KythCampaign
KythMission01
KythMission02
KythMission03
KythMission04
KythMission05
KythMission06
KythMission07
KythMission08
KythMission10
SPM1.5_ultimate_update
SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch

So is it the right way to install the mods or i missed something?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »

That might be okay,
Have you played the missions? Any problems?

"Yes."
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:14 AM »

hello jetlieou,
on your list of mods, you write :
Rends bar v1
is it Rends Barbarossa v1 ?

Thanks for your answer !
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »

Yes it is the final version of the Barbarossa campaign which consist of 5 or 6 missions I think.
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »

thanks (merci) !
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2012, 08:13:49 PM »

Yes it is the final version of the Barbarossa campaign which consist of 5 or 6 missions I think.

Not 5 ot 6 it's in fact a 10 mission campaign ;-)

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2012, 12:36:00 AM »

Thanks for the correction Rends!

I actually played them all  but since I downloaded and installed the various beta versions( some contained 4, others 6 missions) that you released on my various installs I couldn't remember exactly..

BTW are you still working on the Orel campaign?
jetlieou
Oberleutnant

« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2012, 03:14:51 AM »

i played the first tutorial mission Tongue, it's ok, i don't have time to play other mission yet, this weekend i'll try one, and hey i have a wide screen bug, i installed the wide screen fix bug mod before the unofficial patch but in my game menu some of element messed, an info table cover some buttons and sliders and in the game too, some words are outside of the screen. I changed the resolution but the game didn't save my setting.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: