Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:14:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM1.5 ultimate update released! - Discussion.  (Read 241386 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2012, 02:32:56 PM »

Hi Kyth,

Thanks for the help but unfortunately that didn't work either?  Tried it a few times on all browsers but still get 403 Forbidden Error message?

Any other ideas?

Thanks Sad

Looks like the link is dead now! Hope it's only temporary,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
minimi66
Major

« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »

It does seem to be dead?  Any way of someone who already has it uploading it as a torrent?  I assume its not copyrighted as such, apologies if it is and no offence intended.

Thanks.

minimi66
Major

« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »

Hi Kyth,

Problem solved mate!  Gamefront were blocking IP's from where i live in Cyprus??? However i outwitted them by using  a clever little proxy app i have to fool the server into thinking i was somewhere else more acceptable! Haha!

Hope this helps anyone else who might have the same problem, unfortunately the app costs about 15 Euros for a years use i think as its designed for watching UK TV channels that are not accessible abroad.  Still, i'm sure there are free apps around that do the same thing if you have this problem.  By all means contact me if you want info on the one i have and want to pay for it?

Thanks.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »

Still, i'm sure there are free apps around that do the same thing if you have this problem.
As my point, there's a good browser "Tor", each time when u start - u get a new IP address.
https://www.torproject.org/
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html

Provocative signature removed
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »

It's funny, but after SPM UU patch update(june) installation, about 10% of units became unselectable Cheesy
i.e.: KV-1 (ZIS-5), 3x IS-2 etc. Many units has in editor "Huh?" instead names.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »

Same here I get the 3 JS-2 Late Model but whenever I click on select 3 JS-2 early Model it goes to 2 instead...  BTW what's the difference between the old and new SU-152? Is the new model better modded???If it's the case then why keep the old one???
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »

Lockie,

It's clear it is time for a new update for the Steel Panzer Mod, including the new vehicles AND the fixes for the bugs that you are uncovering !  Smiley

Txema
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #307 on: November 13, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »

what's the difference between the old and new SU-152? Is the new model better modded???If it's the case then why keep the old one???
The new one SU-152a, as my point, has a real armor map and may be it looks more realistic.

It's clear it is time for a new update for the Steel Panzer Mod
I started compilation for the new upd nov. 2012. Kyth will give me a hand of help and I also interested to see other help Smiley And smth. wrong with sound shot, i.e. Tiger and IS-2 doesn't has sound at all, though in SPM1.5 evrth. worked fine.
So far, what was dun:
Code:
1. KV-1s
- fixed vertical movement up/down MG of mgunner;
- added head4 with gun to the loader.
2. Marder II-132
- fixed gunsight
3. round turret KV-1e ?
4. Tiger:
- added missed sound gun shot_88l56;
- removed texture from p_boxes;
- gunsight attach to db_gun (increase gunsight invulnerability);
- added inner interior;
- added units 2x Tiger H, 3x Tiger H
5. T-34-57:
- gunsight attach to db_gun (increase gunsight invulnerability);
- added missed units rkka_platoon_t3457c;
- fixed entry pt4_zis2 in common_res;
6. Hetzer:
- fixed MG (commander can shoot)
7. T-44:
- fixed all wrong units;
8. KV-85
- fixed wrong units;
- added 2x, 3x, 1x+infantry;
- fixed kv85_places;
9. Added
- a new sound explosives, added missed sound gun shot_d25(IS-2)+reload,
New units:
- 2x T-35 + infantry,  SU-152a, 2x SU-152a, 3x SU-152a, 2x IS-2late,
10. Fixed unavailable  selection for  the next units:
- Tiger “H”, KV-1 (ZIS-5), 3x IS-2,
11. sdkfz251c_1 + Panzerzerstorergruppen:
- fixed AI behaviour. Now AI obey the command “go along the road”;
- texture changed.
PS
Meanwhile, I started a new compilation "Mission Pack 2.0" and I need help with eng. translation Wink At this moment 11 missions are ready to use.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2012, 01:54:11 AM »

OK if you need help with the compilation count me in! Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2012, 01:56:31 AM »

OK if you need help with the compilation and or translation count me in! :)Also I have good sounds for many tanks and guns I's be happy to share and if you want to include some of my tweaks as well???
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2012, 09:22:48 AM »

OK if you need help with the compilation and or translation count me in! :)Also I have good sounds for many tanks and guns
Any help would be appreciated! At this moment two sounds were absent for tiger and is-2 guns. I took a previous from the spm 1.5. So, they could be replaced or if u find other. Eng. is a problem for me, I'll send u a text(deviator's missions) for er adaptation.
I's be happy to share and if you want to include some of my tweaks as well???
I'd like, as usually only fix a bugs and add a new stuff. Some sounds, which I had to input, only because of them absence.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »

Ok send me the texts for translations and I 'll do them!

I'send you soem sounds files and tweaks( easy to input I'll send the relevant paragrapahs entries on notepad)
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:16 AM »

Hi Lockie !

I am very glad to see that you are working on the update. The help of Kyth and Frinik is also very good news !!!

Currently I have a lot of real life work. However I could also help a bit with the translations :-)

Looking forward to further news on the update !!!

Txema
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »

Ok send me the texts for translations and I 'll do them!
On the way Wink
I'send you soem sounds files and tweaks( easy to input I'll send the relevant paragrapahs entries on notepad)
At this moment I need only sounds, which were missed "thanks" to SPM uu patch/update.

However I could also help a bit with the translations :-)
Thank u in advance Wink

I found a VERY serious bug. As it appeared, original name of the sov 85mm ant-aircraft gun was replaced:
rkka_hgunn1(orig)->rkka_hguzn1(new)
rkka_platoon_hgunn1->rkka_platoon_hguzn1
rkka_platoon_hgunn2->rkka_platoon_hguzn2

It does that ANY mission, which contains 85 mm anti-gun, this unit is absent. I simply don't understand what was the reason to do that? Well, it's possible to fix it, but I've made a search in almost all current missions and didn't find any mention of the hguzn1. So, I decided to put this name out through the window and restore original one Smiley
But I don't know how many units changed their original names to the new. To say the true this new patch is a real mess Sad Many things mixed up and put from the head to the foots. I'm really very happy, that I've two installations of the game. First is mine, on the base of which I make mission and add new stuff. And second for the new patches Cheesy

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »

November patch is ready and now under testing.

KurtTank
Major

« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »

Just wondering why the reload sound for the Tiger 1 was replaced by the same sound from older MOD KV 2 and JS 122. Are the new sounds in UU accurate, or should I activate the Steel Sound Mod? Which is better?

By the way, thanks to all who participate and work so hard on all the MODs and fixing bugs. I appreciate it!
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #316 on: November 20, 2012, 12:52:51 AM »

Excuse me?  Smiley I was going to release the November patch within a week, but never heard that it was "ready and under testing".   Roll Eyes
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #317 on: November 20, 2012, 01:48:56 AM »

Excuse me?  Smiley I was going to release the November patch within a week, but never heard that it was "ready and under testing".   Roll Eyes
Check out message:
 Reply #291 on: November 08, 2012, 05:25:44 PM
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10117.285

I didn't make a secret about it. So, I don't see any problems, if there will be two patches. I'll add to my 'NTA' and this patch will be devoted completely to eng. version.
BTW
Can u note when did u make announce about Nov. patch?

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #318 on: November 20, 2012, 05:23:35 AM »

Gentlemen; I think it would be useful for each of you to post what changes or additions are each of your competing November patches going to bring/result in? Smiley
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2012, 10:55:18 PM »

Here's a new NOVEMBER 2012(NTA) update.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ojjC66_c/Upd_Nov_2012_NTA_.html

See first page to d/l and this link to investigate details.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:38:39 PM by lockie » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  

Jump to: