Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 05:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM1.5 ultimate update released! - Discussion.  (Read 241396 times)
KurtTank
Major

« Reply #320 on: November 23, 2012, 04:21:24 AM »

Here's a new NOVEMBER 2012(NTA) update.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/ojjC66_c/Upd_Nov_2012_NTA_.html

See first page to d/l and this link to investigate details.

Incredible new sounds and other goodies. Thanks very much!
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #321 on: November 23, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »

Here's the list of some things what I was going to add in November patch:

1.  Added ISU-122
2.  Added KV-1 mod. 42 with 90 mm turret armor and ZIS-5
3.  Added mission "Millerovo pocket" on the existing polygon for KV-1 mod. 42
4.  Added Donken's Panther G
5.  Added the model of Pz-III lg from "Operation Star"
6.  Added Kyth's cockpit for Pz. III
7.  Added Donken's cockpit for Tiger
8.  Added one more camo variant for King Tiger (random camo will be selected for each vehicle)
9.  Added whukid's camo variant for Pz. IV  (random camo will be selected for each vehicle)
10. Added whukid's camo variant for Sdkfz. 251  (random camo will be selected for each vehicle)
11. Minor changes on some models to make them more historically correct
12. The old King Tiger texture is more sharp and clear
13. The old SU-76 texture is more sharp and clear
14. Sights for Stug 3 modifications changed to real ones with adjusting cylinder
15. Gear ratios for the vehicles on the same base are unified
16. Corrected gun horisontal traverse angle for some soviet SPGs
17. Fixed the problem when some units in the editor couldn't be selected
18. Returned the old model of the screened KV as " KV-1E fictional"
19. Fixed virtually nonexistent superstructure front armor for Marder II
20. Added some new units
21. Turn speed for heavy tanks decreased
22. Some corrections in configs and texts

Some screens:

But currently, after lockie released his November NTA I'm thinking about postponing my own UU patch until December and mostly merging it with NTA to avoid compatibily problems in missions.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #322 on: November 23, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »

Very nice tricolour camo on the Tiger II! The ISU-122 looks interesting; how many were produced?Huh?

I think it would be great to have both updates merged as you are both bringing interesting new things and improvements.It would be a pity to have 2 competing mods!!!
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #323 on: November 23, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

The ISU-122 looks interesting; how many were produced?Huh?
A LOT. In mid-44 there were more ISU-122 in the army than IS-2. The SPG doesn't have turret but has it's advantage - increased rate of fire (2 loaders).

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2012, 04:04:44 AM »

What was the rate of fire? Did it have more ammo on board than the JS-2? Was it meant as a breakthrough vehicle as the JS-2 was on the tank side?
BlackJaguar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm new here, I just wanted to say big Thank You to every one in the SFK community for all the hard work...I really appreciate it. I have SFK since it came out but after few months with it I went to play something else. Recently I got back into it again and I'm very impressed with the work you have done, love the SutG, Tiger, Panther and all others.

Question: About a week ago I have installed the SPM 1.5 Beta, then Ultimate Update and then the July (or was it June?) update patch. I have installed KythCampaign and Prokhorovka campaign. I was really having fun with Tiger I in the Kursk campaign. However with the November patch which I downloaded yesterday, I no longer see the campaign installed. I have first uninstalled both campaigns, then removed july patch then installed November patch and then re-applied both campaigns. No go, any clues why guys ?

Thanks!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #326 on: November 24, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »

The Tiger I is in Rends Kursk campaign?Huh? Didn't know.Kyth'\s campaign are now included in the game menu( just above the user made missions) of the November update patch.You don't need to install them.Did you disenable the June patch before installing the November one? As for the LProkhorovka campaign try enabling it after the Ultimate mod and prior to enabling the November patch .
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #327 on: November 24, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »

I have installed KythCampaign and Prokhorovka campaign. I was really having fun with Tiger I in the Kursk campaign. However with the November patch which I downloaded yesterday, I no longer see the campaign installed.
It's interesting issue, coz all campaigns were included into camp_list.engcfg. It does that no need to re-install smth. Anyway, if it doesn't works - then smth. happened Wink
First, make a picture of order installation, then I'd like to see er file camp_list.engcfg. I think, would be better, if u PM me.

Provocative signature removed
BlackJaguar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #328 on: November 24, 2012, 02:28:14 PM »

The Tiger I is in Rends Kursk campaign?Huh? Didn't know.Kyth'\s campaign are now included in the game menu( just above the user made missions) of the November update patch.You don't need to install them.Did you disenable the June patch before installing the November one? As for the LProkhorovka campaign try enabling it after the Ultimate mod and prior to enabling the November patch .

Tiger I is in the first mission of hte Kursk campaign, second mission I was in StuG IIIG which was very difficult to be honest.

I just did a clean install of SFK including November batch and I don't see Kyth campaign at all, I have:

<all russian campaigns/missions here>
Fridericus 1 (7 missions)
Fridericus 1 (Pz III) (7 missions)
Fridericus 1 (Sutg-III) (2 missions)
Pz-VI Ausf. H "Tiger" (2 missions)
STUGIII Ausf. G (3 missions)
Combat episodes (8 missions)
Not Quiet on the Eastern Front (1 mission)
Persistent Little Devils! (1 mission)

Thanks

For some reason I can't send private message on this board to lockie, so I'm posting my campaign file here (sorry):

//ñïèñîê êàìïàíèé
camp_list()
{

//ôàéë, áëîê, íàçâàíèå+îïèñàíèå, êàìïàíèÿ, ñïðàéò êàðòèíêè

camp\main_camp.engcfg, teach,             txt_cm_camp_teach,            false, img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, single,             txt_cm_camp_single,           false, img_single;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_1,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_1,         true,  img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_2,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_2,         true,  img_mk2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_8,              txt_cm_camp_rkka_8,         true,  img_teach;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_4,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_4,         true,  img_user9;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_3,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_3,         true,  img_user2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_t60,          txt_cm_camp_rkka_t60,       true, ,;
    camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_5,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_5,         true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_6,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_6,         true, ,;
    camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_7,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_7,         true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_trophy,       txt_cm_camp_rkka_trophy,    false, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_1,               txt_cm_camp_werm_1,         true,  img_pz4;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_2,               txt_cm_camp_werm_2,         true,  img_user10;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_3,               txt_cm_camp_werm_3,         true,  img_user1;
//Citadel PantherV D   Stone
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_4,               txt_cm_camp_werm_4,         true,  img_user11;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_new,           txt_cm_camp_werm_new,       true, img_user8;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_stug,         txt_cm_camp_werm_stug,      true, ,;
//beta_shahovo T-34/42   Stone
    camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_9,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_9,         true, img_t34;   
   camp\final_camp.engcfg, cm_final,         txt_cm_camp_final,         false, img_single;
//Rends compaing "Prokhorovka"
   camp\prokho_camp.engcfg, prokho,           txt_cm_camp_Prokho,         true, img_t34;
   camp\prokhower_camp.engcfg, prokhower,       txt_cm_camp_Prokho1,      true, img_pz4;
//Rends compaing Orel
   camp\orel_camp.engcfg, orel,             txt_cm_camp_orel,         true, img_pz4;
   camp\orelrkka_camp.engcfg, orel,          txt_cm_camp_orelrkka,      true, img_t34;
//Rends Barbarossa campaing
   camp\bar_camp.engcfg, bar,               txt_cm_camp_bar,           true, img_pz4;
//Kyth's compaingI PzIII
   camp\KY_camp.engcfg, werm_5,               txt_cm_camp_werm_5,         true,  img_user3;
//Kyth's compaingII Pz38(t)
camp\KY2_camp.engcfg, werm_6,                  txt_cm_camp_werm_6,         true,  img_user7;

//SPM1.5 NTA1.3_mission_pack compiled lockie
   camp\spm15nta13_camp.engcfg, mission_pack,   txt_cm_camp_SPM15_NTA13,   false, img_user5;
//Mission_pack_2.0 compiled lockie
   camp\mission_pack_20.engcfg, mission_pack20,   txt_mission_pack_20,    false, img_user6;   
}

_vars() {}
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:34:44 PM by BlackJaguar » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2012, 02:40:54 PM »

I just did a clean install of SFK including November batch and I don't see Kyth campaign at all, I have:

<all russian campaigns/missions here>
Fridericus 1 (7 missions)
Fridericus 1 (Pz III) (7 missions)
Fridericus 1 (Sutg-III) (2 missions)
Pz-VI Ausf. H "Tiger" (2 missions)
STUGIII Ausf. G (3 missions)
Combat episodes (8 missions)

Heh heh  Grin

Looks like you do have both of my campaigns.

Kyth Campaign 1 =  "Not Quiet on the Eastern Front"

Kyth Campaign 2 = "Persistent Little Devils"

Enjoy!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »

Check out this "1 mission" Wink
As for Rends compaing "Prokhorovka", then u should have the next files:
...\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\levels\camp\prokho_camp.engcfg
...\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\levels\camp\prokhower_camp.engcfg
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:47:35 PM by lockie » Logged

BlackJaguar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2012, 02:47:12 PM »

Kyth,

Thanks for your feedback! I have now installed Rends Kursk campaign and I see it on the menu as well. What I did was I have simply reinstalled SFK and all the mods from scratch!

Thanks all for your help!
BlackJaguar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #332 on: November 24, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »

Check out this "1 mission" Wink
As for Rends compaing "Prokhorovka", then u should have the next files:
...\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\levels\camp\prokho_camp.engcfg
...\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\levels\camp\prokhower_camp.engcfg

Will do, I just tried Not Quiet on the Eastern Front and my Pz III got killed by arty! didn't even move 50 meters Smiley
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #333 on: November 24, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »

Will do
OK Smiley
Remember, that Nov patch doesn't has "Prokhorovka" campaing, it only has a right description in case, if u already installed it.
There are not too much campaigns to be confused Wink

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #334 on: December 26, 2012, 04:10:10 AM »

SPM1.5 ultimate update version of December 2012 (all patches and all mentioned above included) is ready for testing. Anyone who wish to participate, please write me a PM for the link.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: