Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 04:58:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Return of Panzergrau" mod  (Read 10259 times)
Mistwalker
Oberst

« on: March 04, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »

If you have SPM mods installed  enable this mod the last in the list to give the german vehicles their original "early war" grey color. Disable this mod to return to camo paints.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s0j3k405m43obny
norm
Oberst

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:13:08 AM »

Brilliant! Wanted something like this for a while. Could you possibly add the camo'ed vehicles in separate slots, so we could have both available? Say, the default listing be in Panzergrau, than one with (camo) pasted on the end of the name that has the camouflage applied?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 04:48:05 AM »

Brilliant! Wanted something like this for a while. Could you possibly add the camo'ed vehicles in separate slots, so we could have both available? Say, the default listing be in Panzergrau, than one with (camo) pasted on the end of the name that has the camouflage applied?

... that's like a billion times more work.

Editing Common_res files = not fun.

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 01:40:49 AM »

It's a lot simpler to enable / disable the mod in JSGME.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
norm
Oberst

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:10:54 PM »

Mmm, I guess I'm just used to sims with selectable skins, I wish there were something like that in this sim...  Undecided
norm
Oberst

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »

SOmething else that has come to mind, was there ever a solid panzer grey skin for the tiger? There was that one with the brown squiggles, but I've never liked that one, is there a solid one available?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »

I think the first Tigers deployed in the Leningrqd qreq in September 1942 were kind of grey-blue.....
norm
Oberst

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 10:14:52 PM »

I wasn't asking historically, I know I've seen photos of them in grey, I wanted to know if anyone has made one for the game in solid grey.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 12:57:22 AM »

I've a texture like this:

Provocative signature removed
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 02:02:00 AM »

I've a texture like this:

And I think if you look at my Diary of A Campaign Maker thread, you will find that Marushkin's winter mod will turn some vehilces like this into an acceptable winter camo without the need for extra skins/vehicles.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 09:40:20 AM »

you will find that Marushkin's winter mod will turn some vehilces like this into an acceptable winter camo
I did Wink

ps
Marushkin it's not correct. The right name is Maleshkin(he is a tankman from the movie "Na voyne, kak na voyne/On the war as a on the war".

Provocative signature removed
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 10:10:26 AM »

you will find that Marushkin's winter mod will turn some vehilces like this into an acceptable winter camo
I did Wink

ps
Marushkin it's not correct. The right name is Maleshkin(he is a tankman from the movie "Na voyne, kak na voyne/On the war as a on the war".

Ah yes, my apologies to Maleshkin, I was in a hurry  Lips Sealed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: