Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 01:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Air/Artillery support in quick battles?  (Read 3332 times)
%fS;gh/B01
Oberleutnant

« on: April 23, 2012, 06:47:07 AM »

Hi
I enjoyed the demo immensely and bought the full game a few days ago.

I was using the quick battle system as a way to practice playing the tactical battles before I move on to the available operations but I was wondering if its possible to add air support or off board artillery support to quick battles?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

I'm also new at this game,and enjoying it immensely.It seems that during the operations phase before you start the quick battle you can left click on any squad(the ones you have already chosen)and it will show you  all the units you have chosen for the battle and available reinforcements.You can then click on a squad  in the left column and one in the right column to exchange them.The unit symbol for a squad that has a small airplane in the lower right corner can be exchanged for an air spotter.I haven't tried air support yet so I'm only guessing but that what it seems to be to me.Like I said I'm new at this also and it's been a lot of trial and error,and I have yet to master the basics but one piece at a time seems to be falling into place and hopefully one day I can say I know how to play this game the way the developers intended. Smiley
%fS;gh/B01
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »

I managed to find it and thanks for your help.

Yeah I'm hoping to learn as much as I can but currently I feel I made a good choice is making this purchase Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: