Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 12:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: simply awesome!  (Read 2912 times)
mpkev31b
Oberleutnant

« on: April 05, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »

Hi all new to apos. Played briefly last night for the first time and boy I love it.  Played the opening operation trying to rid the Soviets from taranovka first mission I played I had a company of SS recon troops with sdkfz 251s as well as one armed with a 37 mm. It was night with heavy snow falling the game looked amazing.  I crested a small hill with 2 platoons ofvrecon supported by 2 sdkfz half tracks. And was amazed to see a captured sdkfz being used by the Soviets my 37 mm promptly put an end to it.

Anyway long story short... I just live the small attention to detail this game shows and the small unexpected suprizes that pop up in battle I just love it. The depth and feel is just there more then any other war game rts. I've played even combat mission.

Thank you graviteam! I wish I would have found this game sooner. Ill def.  Will be getting the 2 doc operations!
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:12:13 AM »

Hehe there are some surprise in the details-but I'm not going to be the spoiler. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: