Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 01:21:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Israeli Defense Force Mod Version 1.75 (1.76 patch released)  (Read 128408 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2012, 05:16:30 AM »

yeah y is facing forward, but once i export it, in the modelviewer it's pointing down rather than facing the right as it should be.
edit: i'll try again. y forward and z up right?
Ya should be same as k42.  Check setting for panda

Yabba dabba do
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2012, 05:19:14 AM »

yeah must be old version of panda from 05. since it's the only one compatible with 3ds max 8. missing features.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2012, 05:21:49 AM »

yeah must be old version of panda from 05. since it's the only one compatible with 3ds max 8. missing features.

2008?  Lol have an extra licence?  Im poor.  or 2009.  muhahahah

Check left hand cords is checked.  Well thats what works for me.  =)

Better stop taking whukids thread over.  Up to mod makers thread?

i can even remember what the version from 2001 was called?  5?  ugh whatever.   

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »

Whukid are you going to still use the mini mod thingie as a bas for your mod?  Trying to figure out how to not have 5 zillion different textures of the same things all over the place.  Not remotely good practice.

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2012, 05:39:34 AM »

Whukid are you going to still use the mini mod thingie as a bas for your mod?  Trying to figure out how to not have 5 zillion different textures of the same things all over the place.  Not remotely good practice.

Only 1.5. I stole some things form 1.9, but I used 1.5 files as a base Smiley

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2012, 06:01:13 AM »

whatcha steal? teh .50cal?

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »

The helmets Tongue

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »

The helmets Tongue

I gave you those for your mod. Undecided

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2012, 03:41:37 PM »

yes I know, that's what I meant Tongue I used files that were in 1.9 (the helmet) but all the config stuff came from 1.5 and the SABOW update

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »

Doing donuts in the now drivable IDF sho't MBT tanks circa 1973.  Idf mod will get this.  My mod will get playable oliphant.  Assuming it can be made stable.  A thank you goes out to Donken at figuring out the basics for this to be possible.  Still LOTS to figure out.  Not stable at all. 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2012, 01:12:46 AM »

Doing donuts in the now drivable IDF sho't MBT tanks circa 1973.  Idf mod will get this.  My mod will get playable oliphant.  Assuming it can be made stable.  A thank you goes out to Donken at figuring out the basics for this to be possible.  Still LOTS to figure out.  Not stable at all. 

Nicely done! you seem to have missed a bussel rack section though;

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »

From the photos I looked at seems to be about a zillion types.  No standard.  Some are square, some are not.  Some have nothing.  They do seem to all have a spot for a water can.  But it seems no standard for that either.  At this point I bet it was unit maintance guys doing pretty much whatever, or the crews modifiing their vehicles to suit their needs. Well thats why i said feed me photos  Tongue.

Just FYI.  I am taking a couple days off from workig on this stuff.  I seem to be pissed at everything I attempt to make right now.  Like a building I was just working on.  Buildings are freaken easy to model.  Yet I got uber pissed at it for no good reason.  LOL>  Undecided  Ill still be around for questions, but I am not touching 3dmax or PS for a couple.  Recharge time.   Grin
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:59:19 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:02 AM »

From the photos I looked at seems to be about a zillion types.  No standard.  Some are square, some are not.  Some have nothing.  They do seem to all have a spot for a water can.  But it seems no standard for that either.  At this point I bet it was unit maintance guys doing pretty much whatever, or the crews modifiing their vehicles to suit their needs. Well thats why i said feed me photos  Tongue.

Just FYI.  I am taking a couple days off from workig on this stuff.  I seem to be pissed at everything I attempt to make right now.  Like a building I was just working on.  Buildings are freaken easy to model.  Yet I got uber pissed at it for no good reason.  LOL>  Undecided  Ill still be around for questions, but I am not touching 3dmax or PS for a couple.  Recharge time.   Grin

Your return is eagerly awaited Grin Great Job FlashBurn! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all extremely excited to see the progress you've made over the past few days come to life.

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2012, 04:05:20 AM »

Your return is eagerly awaited Grin Great Job FlashBurn! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all extremely excited to see the progress you've made over the past few days come to life.

Your right on the bussle.  UGHGHUGPFGHSDIBGAIUBGAGBPAHQWPR Ill fx that now.  Can't let it sit like that.  Then I think Ill actually 'play" a game.  OMG.  Bought jagged allience crossfire awhile back and have not touched it.  Not as good as gravi stuff, but still fun.  If I touch APOS......I will not stop untill I finish a campaign.   Cant do that.   Undecided  Actually that Xcom deal might be fun.  Think Ill pick that one up next month sometime.  Now if gravi released a new tank sim...........muahahahhaha ya I would get nothing done for awhile .   Tongue

Oh btw....... Sukhoi.ru guys seem to want your mod at some point in Russian.   Tongue  Oh and I need more photos of rear of the thing.  Getting rivet picked right after I pretty much just started this thing.  Can't have that.   Tongue
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:07:43 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2012, 05:08:02 AM »

Is that so? I never knew Tongue I don't have a method of translating it to Cyrillic characters, unfortunately  Sad German won't be tough, but translating it to Russian is impossible at the moment. Unless you guys know of some better text program than notepad 2 that reads the characters...

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2012, 05:39:46 AM »

Is that so? I never knew Tongue I don't have a method of translating it to Cyrillic characters, unfortunately  Sad German won't be tough, but translating it to Russian is impossible at the moment. Unless you guys know of some better text program than notepad 2 that reads the characters...

Ya, find a native Russian speaker with correct font.. Cheesy  For some damned reason I have never successfuly gotten Cyriilic to show up in sabow.  Vary odd that one. 

Here's half ass corrected bussel.  My dang office  light went out while doing this.   I take this as a sign from above to take a brake.   Cheesy Cheesy

Ugh and that untextured .50 is killing me !!!!!!!!!! Got to deal with that soon.  OH and the smoke nades.  Going to redo them totally.  Somewhere they got a little fooked up.  The errors are on the sally too, so kill 2 birds with one stone.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:47:15 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2012, 05:50:53 AM »

Great progress Flashburn! And i would appreciate if you could hop on steam again, i need some help haha Cheesy

The real heroes are those that never came back.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2012, 05:55:05 AM »

Great progress Flashburn! And i would appreciate if you could hop on steam again, i need some help haha Cheesy

Ok..........but I will launch a game shortly.  LOL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »

Wow.  Grin this is very much breathing the life back into the IDF mod. There wasn't much hope for it after 1.75 other than maybe insignia's. (still no clue on how to get them in yet) Thanks so much FlashBurn!

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »

Wow.  Grin this is very much breathing the life back into the IDF mod. There wasn't much hope for it after 1.75 other than maybe insignia's. (still no clue on how to get them in yet) Thanks so much FlashBurn!

I would say alot more interest in the sho't than in my m113's.  I think it will be vary good for sabow. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: