Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 07:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Israeli Defense Force Mod Version 1.75 (1.76 patch released)  (Read 128363 times)
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:59 AM »

Well, while Flashburn is working on the SU-2, I'm going to give missions another shot. The August 2012beta3 update added a few features to the editor, now I just have to get around to unlocking it.

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2012, 11:54:38 AM »

Great news whukid  Smiley
Btw what do you think of that mod templete from krabbs? I would like to finally try my hand at something if this mod templete works (makes things easier  Wink ) but is there a semi (or full) visual tutorial somewhere on how to make mods rather then the printed doc that andrey12345 supplied? I remember you did one very early on but was it ever completed and updated?
Cheers
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »

Well, I have a beginners guide to getting your stuff into the game after you've edited it;
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10955.0

I can't really say much on the mod thing that Krabb has. I didn't download it since I know how to get my stuff in game Tongue I'm sure it makes life easier when you're just starting out with SABOW though

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »

The Mission editor still pisses me off. It won't compile/edit/start a new campaign correctly so I guess I'm stuck editing exterior stuff for use in QB.

Maybe Flashburn will write a small tutorial on how to make a simple mission one day?

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2013, 12:31:32 AM »

The Mission editor still pisses me off. It won't compile/edit/start a new campaign correctly so I guess I'm stuck editing exterior stuff for use in QB.

Maybe Flashburn will write a small tutorial on how to make a simple mission one day?

Send me what you got?  Dont have a clue when I can look it over, but certainly can. 

Also last patch changed some stuff in how things get made.  You know use ODS spreadsheet that game reads directly to make config files for campaign.  Requires open office.....free.  Once you get use to it, it makes you life WAY alot more simple.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:33:42 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2013, 01:38:41 AM »

I think my game is.. broken. I can't compile anything Sad i might just have to do a re-download, though it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Rico1979
Oberleutnant

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2013, 07:41:53 PM »

Hello, what's going on with the project IDF2.0. New CENTURION is beautiful and I can not wait to see it in SABOW Grin
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2013, 02:09:02 AM »

Whu is off being brain washed with the US Marines just now...  The shot gol is pretty much shelved as rigging things for playable is EXTREMLY tuff.  I have something I am working on that may or may not work out as a fully playable vehicle but simply do not know as of now.  But who knows what will happen in future.  May be FAR future..... sigh.  But SABOW rights are not owned by graviteam.  That means pretty much no new stuff.  But like I said....I miss sabow.   Personally I have attempted to shift my personal efforts to GTOS.  Its a great game but not the same.  Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
Rico1979
Oberleutnant

« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »

Is it possible to change the texture (I mean model) M-60 to CENTURINs . If yes, how to do it Tongue?
smb
Major

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2013, 06:59:11 AM »

Hello guys, after installing the mod it appeared that the sights worked incorrecty - graphical artifacts. Disabling Minimod v1.5 made sights  work correctly. I use the latest patch (Update August 2012 beta 3) .  How can I fix it? Thanks beforehand. I see the same result as the guy posted this http://imgur.com/gUMmHR1 in the neighbour thread. I use Russian version.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:12:27 AM by smb » Logged
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »

Hello guys, after installing the mod it appeared that the sights worked incorrecty - graphical artifacts. Disabling Minimod v1.5 made sights  work correctly. I use the latest patch (Update August 2012 beta 3) .  How can I fix it? Thanks beforehand. I see the same result as the guy posted this http://imgur.com/gUMmHR1 in the neighbour thread. I use Russian version.

Not sure how Whu set up his mod.  My old mini mod....(people still are using that thing?) also had a Russian version.  That one MAY resolve that.  Maybe?  Unknown really.  If he modded the mini mod...Which I do not know.  I do not think he did. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/90qjiegvc6hn6vn/FlashBurn_minimod_v1.5_and_missions_RUS.zip  RUssian mini mod and some missions. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x0byc32nqrqc4m3/FlashBurn_minimod_v1.5_and_missions_GER.zip German MAYBE works?  LOL never could get any one with German version to say or not. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7v2k11bkil29shf/FlashBurn_minimod_v1.5_and_missions_....zip   and english
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 04:56:44 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
smb
Major

« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2013, 03:41:09 AM »

Thank you, now gunsights work correctly but when I try to start Opertation Safari it pops up with error 011: i_human:hum_49084221 no unit description
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2013, 03:54:30 AM »

Someone should send Flashburn a hooker. Or some flowers. Thanks so much for keeping up with the questions and stuff while I was gone. In case you all were wondering, I was meritoriously promoted to PFC for outshooting the Company and taking first in Knowledge for my platoon Grin.

It'll be about 10 months or so before I'm in a position to mod again, though. First MCT for 29 days, then whatever MOS school they send me too. The bastards promised they'd tell us the day after we finished the Crucible, but they only handed us our orders to report to Camp Geiger. (SO PISSED.) I believe Tank School is a 9 month course, and I'm praying to every god known to man that I get assigned to it, so we'll see what happens. I still probably won't have very much time to mod. If I get like Air Traffic Controller or some stupid shit like that or Anti-Air Defense, I'll get to make all sorts of mods. Hopefully that won't happen though, because I still love dem Abrams' Smiley

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »

Someone should send Flashburn a hooker. Or some flowers. Thanks so much for keeping up with the questions and stuff while I was gone. In case you all were wondering, I was meritoriously promoted to PFC for outshooting the Company and taking first in Knowledge for my platoon Grin.

It'll be about 10 months or so before I'm in a position to mod again, though. First MCT for 29 days, then whatever MOS school they send me too. The bastards promised they'd tell us the day after we finished the Crucible, but they only handed us our orders to report to Camp Geiger. (SO PISSED.) I believe Tank School is a 9 month course, and I'm praying to every god known to man that I get assigned to it, so we'll see what happens. I still probably won't have very much time to mod. If I get like Air Traffic Controller or some stupid shit like that or Anti-Air Defense, I'll get to make all sorts of mods. Hopefully that won't happen though, because I still love dem Abrams' Smiley

So did the brain washing take?   Tongue Roll Eyes  IF you HAD to be armor guy, should have gone army LOL.  Would be in your contract.  UGH.  and DONT be like the Marines I was around in IRAQ in MNF west.  Hay why you guys stop your convoy?  Marines...think we found an IED.  We are gonna drive a truck over it and see.   My lead gun truck.......back up those guys are FOOKING crazy.   Tongue  YA we just called EOD when that happened and took pictures like stupid tourists. Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2013, 11:36:24 PM »

BTW my current project....  I was not going to say a peep about it, but since you have internet access.

Fits your IDF mod....  M38a1 jeep.  And the m38a1c is planned as well.  Will it make it into sabow?  Don't know.  But I am going to try.  I want another go through the campaigns BUT I want something new to do in them as well. Cheesy 

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »

Lolol doesn't surprise me.

That jeep looks badass. You might want to consider porting the skins I made over to GTOS and using them to make an IDF mod there. It might work alittle better

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2013, 01:49:07 AM »

Thank you, now gunsights work correctly but when I try to start Opertation Safari it pops up with error 011: i_human:hum_49084221 no unit description

OH crap ya I know the problem with this.  You are running newest beta patch.  Those files changed since 1.5.  one reason why 1.9 was made.  BUT I do NOT know if it works with WHUkids mod. 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2013, 01:50:42 AM »

Lolol doesn't surprise me.

That jeep looks badass. You might want to consider porting the skins I made over to GTOS and using them to make an IDF mod there. It might work alittle better

Working up the normal maps for it now.  Probably be a few days before all that is done.  Ya mainly for GTOS.  BUT I want to drive the damned thing too.  Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
bustead
Oberleutnant

« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2014, 01:20:27 PM »

so how do I install it? After unpacking I don't see an option in the update screen...
btw I have the aug. update installed. Does that affect anything?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: