Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: View always auto rotating  (Read 8669 times)
MJR
Oberleutnant

« on: April 13, 2012, 09:58:20 AM »

Played the game when it was first released but was always bugged by the view auto rotating during the tactical battles when every time i would jump to a unit or click on the mini map to move to a spot. I know in the options to select for the mini map to not auto rotate and remain static, was or is there a way to do this with the camera at all and it to only rotate to a new direction if i rotate it as i found the camera constantly spinning around in different directions very disorientating ?
I know after playing the demo of AP:OS that the camera behaves itself, is it possible/was it achieved with AP:K?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »

Played the game when it was first released but was always bugged by the view auto rotating during the tactical battles when every time i would jump to a unit or click on the mini map to move to a spot. I know in the options to select for the mini map to not auto rotate and remain static, was or is there a way to do this with the camera at all and it to only rotate to a new direction if i rotate it as i found the camera constantly spinning around in different directions very disorientating ?
I know after playing the demo of AP:OS that the camera behaves itself, is it possible/was it achieved with AP:K?
In options can be disable rotating mini map. 3D camera may be "antirotate" in last patch. Already I didn't remember how it was.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »

I've had this issue due to joysticks before now in FPS games. Obviously not the same type of game but maybe it's a possibility?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 12:10:20 PM »

I've had this issue due to joysticks before now in FPS games. Obviously not the same type of game but maybe it's a possibility?
Yes may be. But it is unlikely

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: