Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 04:58:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wehrmacht flag Restriction  (Read 54279 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2014, 01:39:59 PM »

Cause there not =)  Just some sort of random placement.
I understand that FB.
And I'm aware that the flags are meant to represent historical tactical objectives.

My complaint if you want to call it that is that when I set up QBs most of the battles I try to recreate are of an ahistoric nature and have nothing to do with the actual battle created for these maps.

I usually select a key feature from these maps to battle over but sometimes find that the flags are set in such a way that completely dismisses what type of battle I'm trying to recreate and the battle usually ends up playing out in way that defeats the whole reason I set it up in the first place because the AI has decided that what I want and what it considers the key objectives in that grid square are 2 different points of contention.

I was wondering if the flags were to be movable if the AI would try to defend/attack them instead of still trying to defend/attack the old flag positions.
IckieStickie
Oberleutnant

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2016, 12:19:49 AM »

Wunderbar ! I success to create Flagdata and make the mod to work perfectly as I want. Easy way, finally, when you know the process but not simple at the first glance. Thanks you Rod and Andrey for your very usefull advices ! Wink

For those who are interesting for :

http://www.2shared.com/file/Ne_bdxLW/Wehrmacht_Flag.html

May you have some good time with Graviteam wargames like me !

Regards,

Joch

Worghern youre my HERO!!!i cant thank you enough,now ive got to get my friend to install it correctly for me,i swear my versions of both MF and OS all had "Classic"flags originally?and now i really seem to notice the change,that was without my permission,im also from UK and it is NOT banned here,so they should leave our game files alone,This really annoyed me and i dont mind admitting it.My reasons are the same as everybody elses too.Who wants to look at a Panzer 4 with no markings or planes with no markings or the wrong ones.Maltese cross has become the replacement.I seem to be playing more and more older games that i have that cant be touched and changed without my permission.

Krabb: Fixed the quotation.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:41:28 AM by Krabb » Logged
IckieStickie
Oberleutnant

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2016, 12:31:53 AM »

This is what i get-"The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search".???so none of those links to that site work for me in UK.Sad
IckieStickie
Oberleutnant

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2016, 03:08:42 AM »

Nazi symbolism isn't  necessary to the enjoyment of this game.
If you want a Nazi flag-Mod it.

@Dane we do Mod it mate,but they keep changing it back,twice ive managed to change my Flags back to Classic swastika but now we cant even find these,or ones that STILL work..

Krabb: Fixed the quotation.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:42:14 AM by Krabb » Logged
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2016, 09:45:09 AM »

Well, it probably doesn't work anyway. There was an update that changed the graphics files (added new symbols or something), so this mod needs updating, too.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: