Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 04:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Blau..Missing Ground Textures  (Read 5343 times)
Cellinsky
Oberleutnant

« on: May 05, 2012, 08:46:31 AM »

Hi

Love the game and bought me the two Addons. Everything is working well, except the ground textures on "Fall Blau" do not show up. Volovkonovka map that is. Cant find any patches or anything related. Seems they are all all removed anyway. I have the core game from Matrix Games and the two dlc`s from Gamersgate. Maybe that could be the problem? Any hints or tips would be very much welcome...

Thanks, Marcel 
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:06:57 PM »

Hi

Love the game and bought me the two Addons. Everything is working well, except the ground textures on "Fall Blau" do not show up. Volovkonovka map that is. Cant find any patches or anything related. Seems they are all all removed anyway. I have the core game from Matrix Games and the two dlc`s from Gamersgate. Maybe that could be the problem? Any hints or tips would be very much welcome...

Thanks, Marcel 

Sorry! In next patch this aspect will be checked.
Try:
1) Download any February patch for APOS (Russian or English)
2) Unpack it to temp dir.
3) Copy from patch (core\shared\packed_data\tex_dlc_01.flatdata
4) To game root folder (data\k43t\shared\packed_data)

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Cellinsky
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately none of the februar-patch-links work for me??? The december ones do, and 5.77 also. Seems they are removed from the server for any reason....But thats fine for now. Waiting for the next patch....

Regards, Marcel
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:00:59 AM »

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately none of the februar-patch-links work for me??? The december ones do, and 5.77 also. Seems they are removed from the server for any reason....But thats fine for now. Waiting for the next patch....

Regards, Marcel

From russian patch, but textures the same:
http://files.mail.ru/Y61WCW
1) Download (click red button)
2) Unzip
3)  Copy file to game root folder "data\k43t\shared\packed_data"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:23:38 AM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Cellinsky
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

;DYes....it works! Thank you very much. Super support!.

Thanks Andrey and Garviteam, keep up the good work
Marcel
MrSquiggless
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »

Andrey, Cellinsky, the Fall Brau map has strips of vegetation around grey squares that appear to be plowed fields.
Is this what should be there or do I need to add the textures to the fields.

Cheers

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »

Andrey, Cellinsky, the Fall Brau map has strips of vegetation around grey squares that appear to be plowed fields.
Is this what should be there or do I need to add the textures to the fields.

Huh?
Please take a screenshot what you need

MrSquiggless
Oberleutnant

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 10:25:13 PM »

Andrey i think this is OK.

There are strips of longer grass and trees around edges of fields and if you zoom in on
the fields there is sparse vegetation. I seems that it is as intended.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: