Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:46:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Achtung Panzer Nomonhan (APN)  (Read 9174 times)
Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« on: June 10, 2012, 08:56:41 AM »

Hi Andrey,

Is this going to be a DLC for APOS or a completely new game in the series?

If it's a new game:

- What are the main changes you are making?
- Can APOS operations and DLCs be imported to APN?

Thanks.

Markus
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »

Can't say I'm interested in this one,but Krasnaya Polyana.Yes,Please!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:09:22 PM by dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »

Is this going to be a DLC for APOS or a completely new game in the series?
Its new game, branch from APOS to "Western Front" but with a very long detour  Grin
Successor of APOS it will be something like AP:<Summer 1943>

- What are the main changes you are making?
All that enter into the appropriate patch for APOS (or it sucessor) at release moment.

- Can APOS operations and DLCs be imported to APN?
No, Nomongan dont have any vehicles or soldiers from APOS, but landscapes/mod tools/editors will be compatible (I hope).

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »

Thanks Andrey
Squadman45
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:50:13 PM »

Well, first post here.

I like a lot APOS and when i read about APN i  Shocked because i like a lot these "exotic" titles (i allways want see finished the Close Combat 5 mod that cover Nomonhan Cry ) but i am scared, "coming soon" is for me cursed when i like a game hehehe,  i know about a 3rd add-on for APOS (i prefer summer maps but....) but what is soon for you??? this year??? next summer??? when Valve release HL2 episode 3???  Grin

Thanks.

PD: and thanks for the info about APN format.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »

Well, first post here.

I like a lot APOS and when i read about APN i  Shocked because i like a lot these "exotic" titles (i allways want see finished the Close Combat 5 mod that cover Nomonhan Cry ) but i am scared, "coming soon" is for me cursed when i like a game hehehe,  i know about a 3rd add-on for APOS (i prefer summer maps but....) but what is soon for you??? this year??? next summer??? when Valve release HL2 episode 3???  Grin

Thanks.

PD: and thanks for the info about APN format.

We work on it in parallel.
There will be no earlier than the DLC come out of Summer in Leningrad in 1942 and continued to APOS addon. DLC on Leningrad area already in the works. Part of the models and soldiers for APN is already done. Polygon for APN lined and measured and waits until it will reach our hands Smiley

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Squadman45
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »

Ummm then plan is release 1 DLC (Leningrad) and after this APN.

Is great know that part of models are done for APN, japanese tanks need a lot of work to model the rivets and angles Grin and i think that implement changes to simulate japanese infantry performance in morale.

Oooo any big improvement planed for APN??? like multiplayer???

Thanks for the info.
magjendad
Oberleutnant

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 07:16:33 PM »

All of this is exciting news about my new favorite game! This series couldn't have been better designed if I had dreamed it up myself Smiley

I'm especially excited about the introduction of the West Front. Will have to weigh my finances for APN, but I'll probably end up getting it. Shoot -just last night I was overcome by a paroxysm of financial irresponsibility and purchased Steel Armor.  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:18:58 PM by magjendad » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: