Graviteam
April 16, 2024, 10:58:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Sand Camo Tiger  (Read 15368 times)
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 05:50:07 PM »

The better is you have to send me the tigerss.go with the corrected missing parts, corrected uvws, a blueprint from the UVWs and I'll do the rest
Unfortunatelly I don't have that outdated "tigerSS" model. I have only models of early Tiger (yellow) and late Tiger with new commander's cupola (tricolor). Also I don't have the wish to correct UVs (that'll also mean armor map correction by the way). I've spend too much time already on SF models. Smiley

What I can do is to send to you both Tiger models I have in 2008 .max format, ready for exporting in the game. And you can do what you want with that. Smiley Is that ok?
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 07:23:25 PM »

The better is you have to send me the tigerss.go with the corrected missing parts, corrected uvws, a blueprint from the UVWs and I'll do the rest
Unfortunatelly I don't have that outdated "tigerSS" model. I have only models of early Tiger (yellow) and late Tiger with new commander's cupola (tricolor). Also I don't have the wish to correct UVs (that'll also mean armor map correction by the way). I've spend too much time already on SF models. Smiley

What I can do is to send to you both Tiger models I have in 2008 .max format, ready for exporting in the game. And you can do what you want with that. Smiley Is that ok?

It's very generous from you and it is with a great pleasure that I accept, of course! I thank you most sincerely, Mistwalker, that you trust me. I'll do my best. I have worked there is some years ago in the video-games industry and I'm not too bad with Photoshop and 3DS Max, I think....

Now, to the scripters, why don't replace the tigerss with good ones ? Of course, I could finish the present model on which I'm working but, is it really necessary ? I am a little bit confused on this subject. At this step, the texture is pratically finished. Just one details or two. But now, as Mistwalker could send me the Mesh, I will not continue to develop the tigerss.go.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:30:50 PM by Jochem Hraback » Logged

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: