Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 12:33:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone, new missions!  (Read 83776 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2011, 07:27:55 PM »

The anniversary is getting close Wink
Thx for the mission!

Provocative signature removed
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2011, 01:31:37 AM »

Smiley

Glad you all liked Mission 9!

The anniversary is getting close

Pardon my ignorance, which anniversary is that?

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2011, 03:34:43 AM »

MMMMMMMMMMMMM I suspect Lockie is referring to 9 May which is Victory Day for the people of the ex Soviet Union. Wink

Otherwise I don't see any other significant aniversay that early.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »

Just to drown the Spam.... Grin

Mission Number 9 Report

Kyth on my third attempt I finally achieved Mission Successful! On my seocnd attempt I posted my tank at the edge of the forest down Hill170 and managed to inflict heavy casualties on the main Soviet attack before being killed by a T-34 that outflanked me and blew me up before I had a chance to send him by Lenin's side on a red cloud in Soviet Workers and Peasants Heaven....

On my third attempt I  followed the same tactic but this time I concealed myself better in the forest.From my position I used Spr.Gr 34 to wreak havoc on the light tanks leading the main attack.I destroyed or disabled 4 of them - at 900 metres or more - which created a block for the incoming T-34s, Valentines, Mathildas and KVs that followed.That slowed down the attack and allowed my defence line on the hill to rain down a hail of steel on the column.I joined in with PzGr 39/75 and in 16 minutes the entire Soviet force was anihilated.I just whirled my Panzer IV around came out the woods and helped my second line of defence deal with what was left of the secondary Soviet attack.Killed 2 KVs and one T-34 and the battle came to an end.All Soviet tanks were still; burning or smoking or simply abandoned with hatches open.The Mission Successful message came on screen.I toured the battlefield ; only 2 tanks were left on my own side; a badly battered Stugs with 16 shell impacts and 2 dead crew members and a Panzer IVF1 with tracks disabled and also minus 2 crew members .All others were destroyed or abandoned.My own tank was hit 5 times and my machine gunner was killed.I personally destroyed 10 tanks including 4 T-34 and 2 KV-1.The scene was as bleak and grim as one of my own battles

Tough battle Kyth! Well done!!!!!  Just a couple of points tough for future missions.The Panzer III with 37 mm guns are just no match for most Soviet tanks.The 50 mm Kwk L60 is much better.Stugs are a great addition to your missions( I have been begging for them).They are tougher to kill and can really give you the extra firepower you need to cope with masses of enemy armour.Keep them! Why not include

Love playing the Panzer IV.

PLease note that I did it without the benefit ogf any of the sandals and running shoes so kindly advertised by our spammers Wink
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2011, 05:47:56 AM »

Grin

Thanks Frinik, I'm glad the mission was a worthy challenge!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:06:27 AM by Kyth » Logged

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2011, 06:55:51 AM »

Pardon my ignorance, which anniversary is that?
I mean the anniversary of er ten mission. Perhaps the word "celebrations/jubilee" would suit better Wink

Provocative signature removed
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2011, 07:51:25 AM »

Yes indeed! Working on it,

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2011, 10:13:46 AM »

Yeah we could Call the 10-mission series The 10 Labours of  Herr Ky(th)les.

Jokes aside , really well done Kyth your production is really amazing! Not to mention that your missions were well crafted and inventive and the titles very original ( Hellmann, Tomatovka and Lomo all in one mission what a sandwich). Grin
Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »

Thank you Kyth, I am really enjoying these missions they are excellent and great fun.

Kind regards

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »

hello every body !

I'm new on this forum. Frinik told me to come here!
I'm a french man (North of France) 53 years old, please excuse mon english which can be some times "fren glish" ...
I bought SF just when it was out.
I tried but after I did'nt play. Last time , I was looking to see what happens to "SF" !

I saw many very good news ands things !
So , I contacted Frinik, who , friendly, told me to come on "graviteam" !
I only want to say I'm very happy now to play "SF" with all these mods, it's very , very realistic !
I'm very "in" !...
I want to  tell here many thanks for people who game all these mods for our pleasure !
I want so tell many thanks to MR KYTH for all these ten missions !
I"m trying ! it's very , very ....! I don' find the word to tell that !
THANKS SIR !
I sincerely hope that you won't stop to give up so very nice  missions !

Have a nice day everybody !
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2011, 12:31:51 PM »

You're welcome, although it's only 9 missions at the moment,  Smiley

"Yes."
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »

hello , I'm sorry !

in the emotion, I did'nt well see the numbers of missions !
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2011, 05:32:11 AM »

Hi Kyth! I realise my queston s off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.Do you have the Tigwer SS fix for Beta 1.5? Can't find it on the Avia forum.

BTW what's special about the Tiger SS model other than its distinctive camo?

Thanks
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »

You mean the Beta Fix for SPM 1.5?
There's an alternative download link from Godzilla:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q38nkzaginphq

It appears to include a replacement for the TigerSS armour map.
As far as I can see, the only special thing about the Tiger SS is the unbearable lemon-yellow colour  Sad

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2011, 03:09:58 PM »

Thanks but I am not sure it's the one.Every time I try to play that tank I get the white 001 screen.I suspect some file is missing which why the Tiger SS crashes my game. It seems to me thtat Stone 2009 made a specific just for the Tiger SS?Huh?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2011, 04:04:11 PM »

It works for me, no crashes. You might want to try a fresh install  Grin

"Yes."
POW
Major

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »

WOW... i just played the first mission and it was GREAT (but i got killed LOL)

Anyway... you should pack all the missions and make some corrections

To make the missions work i had to do this:

Unrar all the files to a temporary folder. Starting with number 1 and following the numbers (overwriting the old ones)

Renamed the file from your last mission located in  the  camp folder "user_camp.text" to "user_camp.engcfg"

Copied all the files to my Steel Fury Folder.

Edited the file "camp_list.engcfg" located in the camp folder and added the following line at the end:

camp\user_camp.engcfg, user1,          txt_cm_camp_user,   false, img_user4;

I use a fresh install patched to SP 1.5. I have also installed the Prokhorovka map and campaing and my "camp_list.engcfg" looks this way:

//ñïèñîê êàìïàíèé
camp_list()
{

//ôàéë, áëîê, íàçâàíèå+îïèñàíèå, êàìïàíèÿ, ñïðàéò êàðòèíêè

camp\main_camp.engcfg, teach,          txt_cm_camp_teach,         false, img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, single,          txt_cm_camp_single,        false, img_single;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_1,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_1,          true,  img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_2,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_2,          true,  img_mk2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_8,              txt_cm_camp_rkka_8,          true,  img_teach;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_4,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_4,          true,  img_user9;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_3,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_3,          true,  img_user2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_t60,       txt_cm_camp_rkka_t60,        true, ,;
        camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_5,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_5,          true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_6,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_6,          true, ,;
        camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_7,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_7,          true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_trophy,       txt_cm_camp_rkka_trophy,     false, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_1,               txt_cm_camp_werm_1,          true,  img_pz4;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_2,               txt_cm_camp_werm_2,          true,  img_user10;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_3,               txt_cm_camp_werm_3,          true,  img_user1;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_new,           txt_cm_camp_werm_new,        true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_stug,      txt_cm_camp_werm_stug,       true, ,;
   camp\prokho_camp.engcfg, prokho,       txt_cm_camp_Prokho,        true, img_t34;
   camp\prokhower_camp.engcfg, prokhower,       txt_cm_camp_Prokho1,        true, img_pz4;
   camp\user_camp.engcfg, user1,          txt_cm_camp_user,   false, img_user4;
}

_vars() {}

It's was a pain to install it, since i'm a newbie and i don't knew how to add missions and campaings. I made this guide for newbies like me

GREAT WORK... Now go for the Ferdinand campaing  Wink
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:08 AM »

Smiley

Hi POW,

Yes, that method will work fine. As an alternative, let me trot out my standard instructions, which I will probably add to my missions files:

The quickest way to install my missions is using 'JSGME' (Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler), same as the installation of the Steel Panzer mod.
For example, Mission 1 is contained in the downloaded file, 'Kythmission01.rar'.

• Extract the 'Kythmission01.rar' file to the 'MODS' folder. (I use WinRAR to do this)
  • The new 'mod' should show up in the 'available mods', and can be activated:

• The 'user_camp.engcfg' file can be found here:

Just add in an extra line at the bottom:

user1()
{
Alex_01, Alex_01, 1, 0, back_t01.tga, txt_cit_01, 30, txt_hist_intro, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\Alex_01.level;
Alex_02, Alex_02, 1, 0, back_t01.tga, txt_cit_01, 30, txt_hist_intro, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\Alex_02.level;
Alex_03, Alex_03, 1, 0, back_t01.tga, txt_cit_01, 30, txt_hist_intro, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\Alex_03.level;
New_KY_01, txt_mc_mymission_1, 1, 0, Back_KY01.tga, txt_cit_02, 20, txt_history_tky_1, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\New_KY_01.level;
} //end of user1

• It's possible you don't have any user_camp.engcfg file! In that case, please rename my 2 backup files, 'user_camp_list.txt' and 'user_camp.txt', to 'user_camp_list.engcfg' and 'user_camp.engcfg'.

If you are comfortable with moving folders and files, the following 'tree' should give you an idea where all the files for each mission should be:

<Steel Fury main folder>\data\k42\loc_rus\
 |
 |
 |
 |------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |                       |                          |                    |
 |                       |                          |                    |
 levels\                 envs\                      images\              text\
 |                       |                          |                    Mynewmissions.text
 |                       |                          |
 LEVELS\                 M04_Bereka\                backs\
 |                       New_KY_01_lightmap.raw     Back_KY_01.tga
 |
 |
 |--------------------------------------------------
 cm_users\               scripts\                   weather\
 New_KY_01.level         |                          Weather_Kyth.engcfg
                         |
                         cm_users\
                         New_KY_01_script.engscr
                         New_KY_01_zones.engcfg
                         New_KY_01_loc_data.text

Hope this helps!

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »

Attention all Panzer troops!

Get ready for your next mission!

Kyth Mission 10
The recent counterattack has resulted in the encirclement of a Rather Large enemy force. However, they will require a lot of "convincing" to actually stay captured... Elements of 3rd Panzer (you again) are on the scene!

Please get the mission here!
http://www.4shared.com/file/CmZFJ6xG/KythMission10.html

And, add this line to the 'user_camp.engcfg' file:
New_KY_10, txt_mc_mymission_10, 1, 0, Back_KY10.tga, txt_cit_02, 20, txt_history_tky_1, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\New_KY_10.level;

Good luck, everyone!

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2011, 01:16:41 AM »

A Panzer IVF1 mission.Good stuff! Thank you Lord and Kyth for giving us our regular dose of tank action!

Sorry Kyth but in SF nobody gets captured, nobody surrenders.

On the Sukhoi forum they are trying to make a mod in which you actually take prisoners and the AI surrenders. We will need from that time on to stricly ensure thta the provisions of the Geneva Convention are adhered to.Those who violate it will be expelled from the forum 8)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: