Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 07:08:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soviet infantry recolour  (Read 3548 times)
kapulA
Oberst

« on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this handiwork of mine, since I think I recall some people stating their dissatisfaction with the Soviet infantry we have now. Personally, I found the SPM ones a bit too yellow and saturated and decided to recolour them to something resembling their khaki uniforms. If anyone likes what they see and feel similarly, I could upload these.

However, what would really be great is if someone who actually knew his way around Photoshop (lajcak or anyone else for that matter) produced a proper reskin with variations and everything, maybe even some proper gear models (guess Aces would be up to the task of doing that, if the issue sparked his fancy), since simple recolours can only go so far...
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »

Personally, I found the SPM ones a bit too yellow and saturated

Yeah, that is why it's fixed in UU. Wink
kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »

Yup, but aren't the infantry in the UU a greenish hue, kinda like in the default game?
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 10:56:14 PM »

Yup, but aren't the infantry in the UU a greenish hue, kinda like in the default game?

But this is how it should be. Smiley I don't know who had the "great" idea to repaint the soviet uniform in SPM. For 1943 uniform you don't need to change color - you need to remove pockets for privates, change collar and add shoulder marks. And that's exactly what UU does.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: