Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 01:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with movement direction and maintenance formation  (Read 3003 times)
xandu
Hauptmann

« on: October 17, 2012, 01:43:28 AM »

Firstly, I am not criticizing this amazing game. Grin

I'm having trouble understanding the movement of troops in the game. I'm not able to make coordinated movements because my units do not obey my commands satisfactorily. Several times to move to a position selected drive fails properly ordained sometimes fails to complete the move and in most cases does not arise in the chosen direction. With larger groups is the same, the formation of choice is not maintained, the movement does not occur in an orderly manner and the units are not aimed at orderly direction.
Sometimes some tanks do not make the specified path does not proceed from one point to another the easy way and sometimes deviate or even come forward.

There is a chance that the problem is due to my version of the game, it was bought on GamersGate?
xandu
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 02:38:55 AM »

In my case they were close to the leader, because I tried to move them as a group.
In the case of stamina, were rested and motivated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: