Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 10:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing MOD ISABOW......  (Read 23699 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:32 PM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?0aqqpc758rsxsjt  win RAR file
http://www.mediafire.com/?u646vau0hm1q63n  win ZIP file............oooooo choices..
New link.........made a screw up.  Fixed screw up.  Cheesy screw up times.........stupid armor map for apc's

yes a link to ISABOW part 1.  more to come.

ISABOW........More APC's than you can shake a stick at.

Ok what this is so far........
3 new ai vehicles M106a1 self propelled mortar, m113a1 with m40 recoiless rifle, and an m113. 
The old mini mod with just Iran/Iraq units so far.
73mm energa rifle fired anti tank grenade
40mm rifle fired smoke grenade
rdg2 smoke grenade
m1 style steel helmet. 
A newer version of Crescent Moon campaign (m60) Many units added.  Alas no time to figure out the new scipting stuff for it.  Should play like the older one, but with more units on both sides. 

Using the m106............ need to select command vehicle.  Find the crosshair icon, place on what you want to blow up on map.  Simple as that.  each mortar carrier has 88 107mm mortar bombs.  This will easily kill everything but a tank.  You only get, 4 use them well.

This will be a work in progress as I update older parts of campaigns and mod.  Expect updates pretty often as things get completed.

In future m113's will be completed and made playable (I HOPE).  Using temp textures that WILL get better.
Saladin armored car did not make it in yet.  But will once made playable and a campaign made for it (I hope).
A playable oliphant tank (I hope)
I should have an update featuring Mardga Expert (Soviet t62 campaign) by next weekend with its part of the old mini mod.
Campaign the ROAD (iraq t62 campaign) should be following sometime after. 

Oh ya requires August beta patch
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:27:48 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »

Well now that I released the thing, I guess ill go play it.  Hope i did not fook anything up.  muahahahah

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »

nicely done! This is great!

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »

well looks like no one has DLed it. So hmmm Undecided  But i did miss Europes Friday evening.  And the East Coasts is just starting.  Cheesy

BTW.......if you could not get the idf tank to sort of work for you I can rebuild in my new improved mod structure and upload to you.  Thing does not fully work.........crashes all the time and the inside look like SHIT.  But still...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:37:40 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »

really? it should have at least 2; I messed up with the first download.

Right now, I'm still trying to get the IDF mod into the game. It apparently isn't being acknowledged by the updater..

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »

EEEEEEhhhhhhhhh who knows......  Sometimes takes like 24 hours to update stats.  but it usually will register the first couple.   Undecided

Did you redo your addpack file? 

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 11:01:59 PM »

oh and I am wondering if RAR file type is to wonky for some.  Just been using it alot as its a slighly smaller file size than zip.  Should add a zip too I guess.  Plus windows should be able to open that.  Was not thinking that all the way.

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 12:01:12 AM »

I figured it out; I put the .addpack file in the wrong folder Tongue

Well, after getting the mod updated to the last patch, I began trying to get the Sho't to be employed instead of the Chieftain. No such luck yet

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 12:40:54 AM »

Damn this is frustrating. Nothing's showing up in the quick mission.  Angry

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 05:34:36 AM »

?

What do you mean? 
You mean the apc's are not showing up?  Or the tank is not.  Hell I am rebuildig my test units again.  Ill just send that to you via pm. 

Put have you used the apc's?  If so what do you think so far?  It is a beta of beta after all.  Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 05:58:38 AM »

?

What do you mean? 
You mean the apc's are not showing up?  Or the tank is not.  Hell I am rebuildig my test units again.  Ill just send that to you via pm. 

Put have you used the apc's?  If so what do you think so far?  It is a beta of beta after all.  Cheesy

I only get stock vehicles in Quick Mission. Sad

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 06:10:05 AM »

?

What do you mean? 

I only get stock vehicles in Quick Mission. Sad

On iran side?  Thats where everything is.  OR are you running your mod on top and overwriting somehow.  Which should NOT do that btw.  hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »

I was an idiot on where I put stuff in quick battle.  Well actually no....I made it easy for me to test o rama.  the APC's show up under tank company and the m106 shows up under airboarne company.  Yes stupid.  will need to change that.  They are in the pool. 

BTW.  Anyone Downloading this thing, could you say something.?  Mediafire is reporting downloads totally wrong.  Says 1.  LOL  Well i know 2 have Downloaded it AND my usage meter of bandwith keeps rising.  I love media fire.  grrrrrrrrrrr.  Trying to gauge popularity.  If high enough will not slack on next parts.  If low...well ill slack.  That damned X COM game has by name on it. Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:53:59 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 10:29:53 AM »

i already downloaded it but try later, first i need to take a look into all the new stuff comming with the main patch..  Wink
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 10:33:55 AM »

i already downloaded it but try later, first i need to take a look into all the new stuff comming with the main patch..  Wink

LOL.  Well ok then.  =)  WINK WINK.......all in crescent moon V1.4.  WINK.  But I TOTLLY got sucked into the old iran campaign.  LOL.  Tnaks for info.  Something is stupid with media fire.  OR it waits 24 hours now to update stats for non paying folks.  Was never that silly before.

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 06:44:47 PM »

One of my apc playable test rigs.  Some progress.  But have not been able to figure out what the heck is wrong with commanders place.  Can't turn out, cant use .50 and just all around messed up.  Have spent about a week on that issue alone.  May just move on and attempt to get drivers area all working as that works correct.  Crashing issues seem to be solved?  Well it has not done it for awhile Cheesy. That was largly Krabb's doing.  Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:31 AM »

M106's pounding enemy positions and knocking down pesky vegetation

Welp, the helicopters work..

Traffic jam from hell

EDIT:

It doesn't seem to save the knocked out vehicles' locations from previous battles in the Crescent moon campaign. Bug?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:14:15 AM by whukid » Logged

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »

ON the m113?  OHHHHHHHHHHHH crap.  Dont think I set that up.   Embarrassed  THat needs to get fixed!

Yabba dabba do
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »

ON the m113?  OHHHHHHHHHHHH crap.  Dont think I set that up.   Embarrassed  THat needs to get fixed!

for any vehicle, not just yours. It's kind've heartbreaking to knock out all those armored vehicles and then not have a chance to see them on the battlefield

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 05:30:14 PM »

for any vehicle, not just yours. It's kind've heartbreaking to knock out all those armored vehicles and then not have a chance to see them on the battlefield

YOU are totally right.  Nothing is showing!  ARGH!  Ok......fix that asap.  Also m113 regualr are rarely engaging anything.  Just to easily supressed.  Against targets in quick battle they torn shit up.  As this is a beta in a beta LOL! I might screw around with that gun sheild and force the gunner out.  Don't know. Not sure how to get them to be less cowards.  Alot of techn file is a total mystry as to what does what. 

Need to figure out if the issue is MY beta or Graviteams beta.....or both mixed together. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 05:33:15 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: