Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 05:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 update (news and discussion)  (Read 199082 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 10:36:05 PM »

Pz I ausf F in action
http://imgur.com/cRcAG,i2VH1,7ez0o,46AxA,Lw6Rw

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2012, 10:39:18 PM »

8)
That looks very good on the 3D map.The camo scheme looks excellent.
Alexander did a very fine job.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:40:47 AM by Dane49 » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 10:59:31 PM »

Dane I thought the Leningrad DLC was for the new game not APOS?

I was confused over this myself and asked about the order but didn't get a reply..

Last I read was Mius Front or Graviteam Tactics Mius front was getting the DLC..not APOS which it seemed after the next patch is relegated and no more DLC is released...

All confusing..would be great if Andrey confirmed, in order, a list of future releases that have been announced and state what is for APOS and what will be for the new game..
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »

Do I understand this correctly-That Sinyavino 42 DLC will be released for sale along with March 2013 patch(In April maybe)
No

and Mius front game to be released at the end of 2013?
I can not say exactly now. May be

If no unexpected problems arise will only 2 DLCs be released for sale next year?
We plan 5 DLCs or more.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 11:05:00 PM »

We plan 5 DLCs or more.

8)
Sounds like a good year than! Cheesy
When do you estimate the next release for sale,so I can start putting some money aside!
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2012, 11:14:47 PM »

All confusing..would be great if Andrey confirmed, in order, a list of future releases that have been announced and state what is for APOS and what will be for the new game..

Yes,I'm confused as well.The translations from Russian to English usually leave me with more questions than answers. Wink
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:24:05 AM by Dane49 » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2012, 11:18:53 PM »

Dane looks like Leningrad is for Mius Fron..I see the next patch then Mius front then it's DLC's....

Please Andrey confirm what DLC's are due for APOS if any and what are for Mius front...
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »

We have very limited resources and at the same time we need to change the brand name for game. That poses two main problems: new game and content for it. This game will be GT:Mius Front. Its a primary task. Then the rest.

Now for Sinyavino we do not have the resources to make the content for the landscape.

We also work on a March13 patch for APOS (now GTOS)/SABOW, Nomongan and ~3 DLCs which I hope in a few months will be announced.
This is secondary tasks.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2012, 11:48:12 PM »

OK,that puts things in more perspective.

Too bad about Sinyavino though.I was really excited about that one Sad
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2012, 12:06:08 AM »

Too bad about Sinyavino though.I was really excited about that one Sad

We also expect that it will released in this fall. But there's nothing to do, we have certain standards for landscape, until they are not achieved we will not release.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »

We also expect that it will released in this fall
That's good news. Cheesy

But there's nothing to do, we have certain standards for landscape, until they are not achieved we will not release.
I would not expect Graviteam to compromise its standards and release a half assed project.
I didn't realize that you were having map issues with Sinyavino.I certainly can wait till you get them sorted out. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:20:32 AM by Dane49 » Logged
Beelzeboss
Oberleutnant

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »

Do you have the "shading" option in APOS set to "enabled" ?

Please check it !!

Txema

I'm using balanced settings and I've got this options disabled:
Simple Shaders
HDR
Shading
Complex Lightning
Shadows (set to none)

Should I enable one of these?

And last one question. Why do I have no briefing map in Volokonovka operations? It is supposed to be or is this a bug? I have older version of DLC from Strategy First.

And by the way, I've got one suggestion. maybe in next patch you could add some informations to log when enemy vehicle is confirmed to be destroyed. I some times even don't know when enemy tanks are gone while I'm absorbed in different place 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 02:22:06 PM by Beelzeboss » Logged
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »

Please, enable just these options:

- Simple Shaders

- Shading

I think that the graphics card requirements will not be severely increased BUT I also think that all those strange black areas will disappear.

Please, report the results here !

Txema
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 05:45:22 PM »

will it be possible to install current DLC´s for APOS to GTOS?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:53:13 PM by Voidhunger » Logged
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2012, 07:19:59 PM »

Andrey said in another thread that everyting from APOS should be compatable with the new game.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 07:23:49 PM »

will it be possible to install current DLC´s for APOS to GTOS?
Yes of course it will be the same game but with another name changed with a March patch.
If you install M13 patch you see the GTOS, uninstall and install A12 patch and see APOS again  Grin

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 07:31:05 PM »

8) Cheesy
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 08:13:04 PM »

Grin
Beelzeboss
Oberleutnant

« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2012, 08:56:51 PM »

Please, enable just these options:

- Simple Shaders

- Shading

I think that the graphics card requirements will not be severely increased BUT I also think that all those strange black areas will disappear.

Please, report the results here !

Txema
Simple Shaders works. Now everything looks good and no black shadows. Shading slows down game a bit, do nothing and even it doesn't look better IMO Smiley  Thnx
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2012, 07:42:21 PM »

45) Added a separate option for block of squads exchange in the operational phase (by default is enabled).
46) Added tank Pz I ausf. F and a platoon of this tanks in a quick battle.
47) Tankers do not close the hatches and do not climb into the tank if detecting enemy.
48) Added icons in Wehrmacht style on operational map.
49) Fixed a bug with the wrong choice of the level of detail for grass when you attach the camera to an unit.
50) Corrected the appearance for contact signs.
51) Added full automatical firing on external target designation.
52) When the defence "flag" is set during placement mode, changed the principle of defence points selecting.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: