Graviteam
March 19, 2024, 11:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 update (news and discussion)  (Read 198996 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2012, 01:01:28 PM »

Alpha version of the patch (download at will).
http://www.steelfury.com/demo/k43t/eng/k43t_apos_patch_mar13_a3_eng.gt2extension

Interested reasoned feedback on the following features:
1) A new supply system in the operational phase.
2) Indication of communication, level of command and automatic fire on the target designation.
3) A new system for limiting the players activity  in the field of micromanagement.

Known issues:
1) Does not work wire communications for German artillery and mortar batteries
2) Do not work link through wire communications by APC (again, for the Germans)

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2012, 05:16:31 PM »

Known issues:
1) Does not work wire communications for German artillery and mortar batteries
2) Do not work link through wire communications by APC (again, for the Germans)

Will these affect enemy AI? ...Yes?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »

Will these affect enemy AI? ...Yes?
In "automatic mode for human", yes, but the AI ​​uses it only as long as is not any difference with the August patch.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2012, 08:01:23 PM »

Interested reasoned feedback on the following features:
1) A new supply system in the operational phase.
2) Indication of communication, level of command and automatic fire on the target designation.
3) A new system for limiting the players activity  in the field of micromanagement.

Can we have some detailed instructions on how to test these features?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2012, 08:21:49 PM »

Can we have some detailed instructions on how to test these features?

No, you'll lose the meaning of the test and we can not estimate how complex or simple new features.  Grin
On it there are no instructions, and what to do.

Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »

Andrey,
Just applied the patch, started the game, set up a quick battle, game started to launch, then it crashed with a note pad message:
(i_human not found).
Un-installed patch everything working ok.

You have to tell me, Sabre Units, are thier horses?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2012, 10:13:14 PM »

Andrey,
Just applied the patch, started the game, set up a quick battle, game started to launch, then it crashed with a note pad message:
(i_human not found).
Un-installed patch everything working ok.
Please dont use any mods for previous versions!

You have to tell me, Sabre Units, are thier horses?
Its a name for light infantry units. Its uses horses as transportation _out of combat_ (in game this equal to operational phase).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:41:25 AM by andrey12345 » Logged

Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2012, 10:44:56 PM »

Andrey,
I un-installed Update 3.09, then applied this one.
Mar2013, in the top right hand corner.
I saw the new Graviteam logo. Got into the game, and set up a new profile.
It was only when i clicked "start the quick battle" key and the loading bar on the screen had completed that it happened.
Never had any patching problems before. Odd.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »

Andrey,
I un-installed Update 3.09, then applied this one.
Mar2013, in the top right hand corner.
I saw the new Graviteam logo. Got into the game, and set up a new profile.
It was only when i clicked "start the quick battle" key and the loading bar on the screen had completed that it happened.
Never had any patching problems before. Odd.
Disable all mods!

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2012, 10:08:24 AM »

Wow already an alpha lovely Xmas gift..thanks!!
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »

Oh. I didn't realize an Alpha patch was out. My plans for the next 4 days are as follows

1) No Work

2) Play APOS

3) Eat good food

4) Play APOS

5) No work

I look forward to testing this out.

Thanks Andrey
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »

Is there a link where the alpha is available?

Bring back 3D markers!
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »

Post #100. This thread. Previous page.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »

Lots of new things going in this patch..lots of new info on the icons telling you they hear something etc I think thats what one icon is..there seems a fair few additions as far as the icons and info goes.

If only in my 11th Panzer campaign I wasn't over run everytime I attempt one of the battles near the start when the Russians counter with lots of tanks and I have nothing worth mentioning in reply to the T34's and KV1's..so for the sixth time or more I'm restarting to try and get the right moves done near the start so at least I have a decent tank unit to take them on..I must remember to get that Panzer IV aswell that can be brought in at the start to replace a Panzer 2..

I always check to see if I can bring in or swap out units before I start a campaign..I noticed I could get a captured T34 and and Pnazer IV and a two Panzer 111's...

Thats a tip for new players..at the start of a campaign check to see what units you can bring in for each platoon and remember to fill up any spaces in the platoon aswell.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2012, 07:46:11 AM »

53) The base color for summer camouflage on some vehicles of Red Army is changed.
54) Visual look of vehicles is changed due to humidity level.
55) Added Red Armys icons for operations map.
56) Fixed a bug with incorrect display of sides color in Quick battle editor due to change side.
57) Fixed a bug with black squares on an operations map.
58) Added Dunkelgelb 1943 color scheme for Pz III ausf. N tank.
59) For external target designation spot time and target direction will be transmitted.
60) Added ability to set delay for order execution until some time (right click on the "Stop" order).
61) Vehiles and squads that left without user control automatically returns to the commander.

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2012, 08:44:48 AM »

53) The base color for summer camouflage on some vehicles of Red Army is changed.
56) Fixed a bug with incorrect display of sides color in Quick battle editor due to change side.
59) For external target designation spot time and target direction will be transmitted.
60) Added ability to set delay for order execution until some time (right click on the "Stop" order).
61) Vehiles and squads that left without user control automatically returns to the commander.

Perfect!

screenshot please Wink
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2012, 10:50:28 PM »

Perfect!

screenshot please Wink

Ooh good about #57! i found this bug came from the polygon update and had to delete it, now i can apply it again:)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2012, 11:10:50 PM »

62) Added ammo reallocation for guns and mortars at the end of the battle.
63) Slight adjustments for opponents AI.
64) Changed some icons of the squad and vehicle information.
65) Fixed disappearance of the sounds for rolled guns.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2012, 11:12:48 PM »

Ooh good about #57! i found this bug came from the polygon update and had to delete it, now i can apply it again:)
No, this bug not linked with polygon update at all. It apperas if you start/continue operation after exit to Windows from QB battle.

Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »

No, this bug not linked with polygon update at all. It apperas if you start/continue operation after exit to Windows from QB battle.
Strange! i will try to apply polygon update again, maybe im having different issue?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: