Graviteam
March 19, 2024, 03:06:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 update (news and discussion)  (Read 198980 times)
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »

Can I ask for a TAC map overlay toggle that, if enabled, would show all preplanned artillery areas from all available spotters?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2013, 01:01:23 PM »

http://imgur.com/MlbPP

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »

Can I ask for a TAC map overlay toggle that, if enabled, would show all preplanned artillery areas from all available spotters?
May be in the future after then this feature is changed.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
shad
Oberleutnant

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »

Is it still possible to download the march2013 somewhere please? I get 404 on the link Sad

Thanks

EDIT: Ok im stupid, just found the link for a4 version Smiley
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:08:22 PM by shad » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »

Is it still possible to download the march2013 somewhere please? I get 404 on the link Sad

Thanks

http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/k43t_apos_patch_march13_a4_eng.gt2extension

shad
Oberleutnant

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »

Thanks

http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/k43t_apos_patch_march13_a4_eng.gt2extension

Yes started downloading that one,
Many Thanks
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2013, 07:46:25 AM »

Current progress
66) Added a color scheme selection for the map marks on operational and tactical phases.
67) Added NATO icons for operational map.
68) Fixed bug with unit dragging on the map in deploy phase.
69) Added an option for showing an alphanumeric platoon's codes on the map.
70) Added the wire-reel model for signalman's in the battle.
71) Added muzzle velocity dependence from the temperature.
72) Sounds for Pz III and Pz VI tanks engines and Marder SPGs based on the Pz 38(t) tank caterpillars are changed.
73) Added Soviet Army icons for operational map.
74) Display on the map ally AI plans and their changes during the battle is added.
75) Some shot sounds are corrected.
76) Added some armor piercing ammunition to the penetration diagrams.
77) Added detailed description for the orders delay and for player's command level into the built-in help system.

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2013, 08:54:52 AM »

Looks very nice. Any way to have the Soviets use NATO units as well if you choose for sake of clarity?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:58:49 AM by Missouri_Rebel » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »

The icons and color schemes in the game not tied to the side that you play, only what you will select. On the map, of course, all of the icons of all the sides in the same style.

Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2013, 02:26:45 PM »

Hi Andrey.  Sorry I missed this post (it was Christmas!)

Is the Alpha Patch still available for testing?  The link does not work anymore.

Happy 2013.

Mark
JMass
Oberleutnant

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2013, 05:36:03 PM »

Is the Alpha Patch still available for testing?  The link does not work anymore.

Five posts above: http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/k43t_apos_patch_march13_a4_eng.gt2extension  Wink
Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2013, 07:51:44 PM »

Five posts above: http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/k43t_apos_patch_march13_a4_eng.gt2extension  Wink

Yes, that's what I clicked earlier today.  It works now - thanks.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2013, 05:53:31 AM »

Hi Andrey.  Sorry I missed this post (it was Christmas!)
Hi Smiley

Yes, but A3 not actual... and A4 to, but still available.

Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »

Thanks Andrey.

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, but here are some initial observations on the patch:

1. The new controls seem very useful - I need to play around with them some more.

2. I seem to get a lot of burning soldiers after an enemy artillery barrage - 10 or 15 infantrymen running around on fire.  There were no tanks in the battle.

3. I prefer the old blue lines around the selected unit.  The new blue boxes don't show the position of the unit on the ground as effectively.

I'll post more when I have more to report Smiley
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »

Thanks Andrey.

I haven't had time to read the whole thread, but here are some initial observations on the patch:

1. The new controls seem very useful - I need to play around with them some more.

2. I seem to get a lot of burning soldiers after an enemy artillery barrage - 10 or 15 infantrymen running around on fire.  There were no tanks in the battle.

3. I prefer the old blue lines around the selected unit.  The new blue boxes don't show the position of the unit on the ground as effectively.

I'll post more when I have more to report Smiley

The burning soldiers seems to be when smoke......er white phospherus is used instead of HE.  I have noticed the ai using it more.  I use it more too for dug in infantry Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »

Also wire links break hen loading a saved game  Sad

Yabba dabba do
Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »

Thanks.

I thought that most WW2 smoke was chemical smoke and not WP?  Isn't WP more of a Vietnam and cold war thing?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2013, 07:34:51 PM »

Thanks.

I thought that most WW2 smoke was chemical smoke and not WP?  Isn't WP more of a Vietnam and cold war thing?

YEs and no.   But it still has a small charge to disperse smoke.  You certainly do not want to be under that. 

Yabba dabba do
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2013, 06:02:33 AM »

Me too. And as much as I like to see the occasional troop on fire, I have long thought they were too frequent. I like it, just tone it down imo.

And PLEASE do something about the sounds. The weakest part of the game BY FAR!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2013, 06:27:47 AM »

And PLEASE do something about the sounds. The weakest part of the game BY FAR!

What, exactly, you do not like in the sounds?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: