Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 01:56:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New video about tanks  (Read 5298 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: November 12, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:44:29 AM »

Why do I feel like I just listened to a Liebach B track.   Undecided Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Capt Sam
Major

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »

Impressive.  Does this mean that the binocular zoom view has been lowered closer to the ground?  Imagine how great the fan videos would be!

Also, what's up with the music??    Imagine muting the video and playing something like this: 

Try it; just start the APOS video and the other music at the same time and see what you think . . .

In fact, isn't most classical music in the public domain, free from copyright protections?  The game Wargasm used classical music for the soundtrack, and it is the best I've ever heard in any game!
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »

Nice video Andrey. And what about ISU-152 video in action?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »

And what about ISU-152 video in action?

We only have a SU-152, and it has not been released to public. And now we itself are not able to make this kind of video.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »

And what about ISU-152 video in action?

We only have a SU-152, and it has not been released to public. And now we itself are not able to make this kind of video.

Yes I meant SU-152. Will it be available in the Operation Star (at least in the quick mission builder) or only in the new Achtung panzer summer 1943 game?

When are you planning to release the new Achtung panzer game? 2013?

thanks

PS: Is there a thread in the Russian forum with pictures and information on this new game?
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 01:16:16 AM »

One helluva GREAT video it is. Cool stuff! I love the long lasting dust raised by AFV's tracks - lovely. Graviteam, might I ask on what kind of a monster-machine have you guys recorded this vid? Looks like a T-1000 class terminator for me. So fluid! Cheesy

Okay... it's depressing that my machine cannot achieve this framerate...  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: