Graviteam
March 19, 2024, 07:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Pack 2.1  (Read 81953 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »

Did I miss the link to download the Mission pack 2?
Mission pack under testing. Suppose 28.11.2012 I'll make release.

Provocative signature removed
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 04:03:11 PM »

Ah, thanks.  I saw all the buzz and thought it was out already.

Bring back 3D markers!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 05:37:44 PM »

Patience! it's being tested and it's worht the wait I can tell you that!Hang on fans! 8)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »

Good news! Mission "Capture airfield" works, finally Smiley
I've managed to finish at balance "5"! enemy "3", ally "4"

Quick hint: move to the airfield as faster as possible and destroy airplanes!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:36:40 PM by lockie » Logged

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 02:46:25 PM »

Here's release of "Mission Pack 2.0". See d/l link on the first page.
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED INTO THIS PROJECT!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:52:27 PM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 03:34:45 PM »

A big Hurrah for Comrade Lockie for putting together this incredible anthology to Steel Fury, 3 1/2 years of missions are regrouped.Some of the missions I played back in 2009!!! Amazing feat!A classic.... Smiley
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 03:42:26 PM »

Congrats Lockie.

So the fix 01 is not needed anymore?

Bring back 3D markers!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 03:57:22 PM »

Congrats Lockie.
Thanks! And THANKS for er help!

So the fix 01 is not needed anymore?
I'd recommend to leave it or even update to fix_02.
As I've told, at this moment I'm in the process of errors collecting. When I get more than ten - I'll re-upload November patch with all bugsfixing at the current date. So, it's up tu u. All my fixes I described in readme and in the appropriate topic.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 04:00:19 PM »

A big Hurrah for Comrade Lockie for putting together this incredible anthology to Steel Fury, 3 1/2 years of missions are regrouped.Some of the missions I played back in 2009!!! Amazing feat!A classic.... Smiley
Thank u GENERAL Frinik! Without help of SF Community this pack would have a very low chance to be released.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 04:27:08 PM »

Perhaps, it's a bit early, but anyway. What du u think, friends - which three missions, at er point, the best in the Mission Pack2.0?
As my point:
1. Mission Z.Kolobanov (KV-1e)
2. v. Zagorno, 22 June 1944y. 20:30 (SU-76)
3. The real Churchill! (MK. III)

ps
the full name of the mission u may find in the file:
...Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\data\k42\loc_rus\text\Mission_pack_2.0.text
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 05:19:23 PM »

I personally enjoyed tremendously the T-44 capture the Airfield.Excellent battle, great immersion....Kolobanov is great and Rend's Seelow Heights are also pretty interesting ones...
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »

I personally enjoyed tremendously the T-44 capture the Airfield. Excellent battle, great immersion....Kolobanov is great and Rend's Seelow Heights are also pretty interesting ones...
Rend's Seelow Heights - there are three missions. Which one u picked up?

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »

As I know, the default missions for SF were 30! And now we've 40! Well, only five years gone Smiley
Also interesting, that 60% of the missions devoted to the Soviet and only 40% to the German side. And this is in spite that German machines had more quantity of the variable techniqes types to compare with a Soviet Wink
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 06:07:15 PM by lockie » Logged

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »

I just dealed with the latest ultimate addon. Will dl and install the new mission pack soon and report.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »

Will dl and install the new mission pack soon and report.
I'd be pleased tu see er report! But, plz, don't blame me too much Smiley

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »

Seelow Heights, April 16, 1945. 0900 Tiger Panzer VIH.

Defending Seelow was the stated objective. At mission end there were 3 Tigers plus various German infantry alive and in Seelow.  All the enemy had retreated or died (apparently).
Still the scenario would not end.  This is silly.  Because of 2 or 3 frightened enemy soldiers with, urine stained pants, hiding in a hole somewhere on the map the scenario won't end in victory until you scour every inch of the map in a Tiger tank to hunt them down.  If you are in possession of the objective and the enemy is not trying to attack and take it away from you, then the scenario should end in your favor.  These kind of endings are frustrating.

Bring back 3D markers!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 07:35:22 AM »

Funny? Because I played that mission 3 to 4 times twice I was defeated and my Tiger and all German defences were destroyed and twice I won;the last time my Tiger killed 22 tanks( I Played at balance 10) and killed lost of infantry and despite some Soviet infantry surviving and in retreat I obtained the Mission Successful message! Mind you I had my Tiger going down the slope and trying to mop up any Sov resistance.That may have done the trick!
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 11:19:27 AM »

Sometimes the missions go haywire. Try re-starting and make sure you kill all the tanks Wink

To frinik, what's your secret? I put myself in a hull-down on top of one of the hills so that only my turret is showing, but I can generally only manage about 12-14 kills before I get nuked by a JS-122.

To everyone else, try playing as a Stug III or Panzer IVH. surviving the first two waves feels like winning the lottery Tongue

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »

While I have not had a problem with newer missions made by users yet I did experiance a small problem with one of the first ever user made missions. Was playing Un-named Hill by stone2009 and had destroyed the two German attacks (I thought) but a couple StuG's snuck up on my left flank (nice surprise  Shocked ). My driver was KIA but I manged to kill the StuG's. Then I was ordered to support some T-34/76 in attacking a village. Well I knew my driver was dead so I put the bow machine gunner at the drivers station and ordered my KV-1 forward, nothing happened. I tried several replacements (figuring the bow machine gunner wasn't capable of driving the tank) but it wasn't until I personally went to drive the KV-1 that I saw the red oil can in my display, the engine was kaput. I figured the mission would end after awhile (time trigger) but it didnt and I had to end the mission manually. I love this mission and since it's an early one I just live with the fact that these mission makers were just starting to learn the ME.
Cheers
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2012, 12:06:01 PM »

Seelow Heights, April 16, 1945. 0900 Tiger Panzer VIH.
 If you are in possession of the objective and the enemy is not trying to attack and take it away from you, then the scenario should end in your favor. 
This is my variant of the mission "Seelow Heights, April,16, 1945. 09:00 (Tiger PzVI H)".
I've made it more easy to get victory, but I didn't remove any soviet units Wink
http://www.4shared.com/get/SnjYvIo4/Seelow_01.html

I love this mission and since it's an early one I just live with the fact that these mission makers were just starting to learn the ME.
I may try to adjust this mission, but I don't know how to calculate, if tank engine dead Smiley Decreased efficiency? But I don't like that variant, coz u've unmovable tank, but u're still alive and mission over? It's unfair. Anyway, I'll have a look on the triggers, which responsible for the fail.
 What's missions so far do u like?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: