Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 03:30:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Pack 2.1  (Read 82076 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »

I'm always puzzled - what was the reason to release a new models(with one LOD), instead to add at least a second LOD to the current one? Are we in hurry or rush?

Provocative signature removed
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »

Did you model thme from scratched or where thye intended for other games like some of the vehicles we have were made for Achtung Panzer etc.
First it was ripped from RO, but now it's completely new model that  doesn't have anything in common with RO model, except similar UV layout.

I never understood exactly why is Maleshkin's model called SS?The SS Tiger units did not have nay special or different Tigers as far as I know?
Well, If he wanted to name it this way I don't mind. Why - you prolly should ask him in person. Smiley

I'm always puzzled - what was the reason to release a new models(with one LOD), instead to add at least a second LOD to the current one?
Because people who make the models too lazy or don't see much point in adding lods. It's as simple as that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:59:27 PM by Mistwalker » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 01:51:11 AM »

I'd love to ask Maleshkin but unfortunately I  Can't PM him on the Avia forum since I am not a member and if he is on this forum I don't know under what name!

It's funny because the Panther G from R.O had to be withdrawn from the game yet nobody minded the Tiger I being used for SF?Huh?

It's easy to blame the modders but what about  most game companies that make games not optimised to take advantage of multicore processors which createa a drain on cpus and gpus.They share responsibility too.
Arvyrator
Leutnant

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »

Thanks! nice mPack Wink
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2012, 11:26:39 PM »

Thanks! nice mPack Wink
U're welcome! Wink

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2012, 01:58:51 AM »

Hi Guys, I have heard that some have complained that the mission pack takes too long to download.It's 40 missions and of course it's big; 632 mbs. But it's essentially like a mod. However once you have downloaded the Mission Pack all you need to do is make copies of it.Just right click an dcopy the file and save it in various folders.Then you need not have to download it again and you have lots of copies to extract in reserve.Or you can extract the pack and make copies of the extracted folder which you can paste at will if you have multiple installs. If you have the game on different computers remember there are such things called USB sticks and external hard drives where you can make back-ups of your games, files and mods. Easy to  then copy something from one pc or laptop to another.  Also when complaining about download times let's remember it's a freebie!Other fans/player have involved their own efforts and spare time to give you something for free. So having to put up with 45 minutes or whatever it takes( my own example) ain't much to pay.It's like a restaurant you have to wait for the waiter/waitresse and cook/s to make your meal and serve you and there you have to pay for it. Whereas these mods are free meals!!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:29:56 AM by frinik » Logged
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2012, 09:12:27 AM »

thanks for this (and the november update) early christmas gift!  8)
Gunny
Leutnant

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2013, 06:15:17 AM »

Cry Cry

Hello guys  I truly am a very big supporter of the steel fury community but Im having huge problems accessing the mission packs and downloads, is there no other way I can attain these files sothat  I can enjoy the wonderful fruits of this dedicated community PLEASE! I would love to down load the Panther models and missions but Im getting nowhere! Help
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2013, 06:48:14 AM »

Try that link - many of SF's mods and missions - including the mission pack 2.0 are available easily there.I just checked :http://feeds.feedburner.com/Tanksim-Downloads
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »

Hello! Are there no else place to download the mission pack, it wants me to register on 4Shared but i really have no interest in doing so unless i have no other choice!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2013, 01:39:20 AM »

Uh did you read my post just above yours? I gave a link which does not require you to register....IT`s below and I checked and it`s working.

http://tanksim.org.ru/
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2013, 08:20:43 AM »

Yes i tried that link and it also want me to register but no problem i will sign up,no big deal!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2013, 08:51:05 AM »

Odd because I ma not registered and I have free access to all the mods and downloads. Did you try the last link that I posted? It should normally give you straight access without having to register.
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »

Yes i tried but also needed register, but i did and its finished download so no problems:) Im off to the front!! Smiley
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2013, 10:59:23 PM »

Schweppes, take er pick - there's another mission pack 1.0c Wink

Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2013, 12:27:46 AM »

Hi Lockie !!!

It is very nice to see you here again.

I hope everything is going well  Smiley

Txema
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2013, 01:50:57 AM »

Hey Lockie welcome back! I had heard on the Russian forum that you had left Steel Fury and I thought it was really sad news as you have contributed so much to the game! Happy that the news were false! Cheesy
Schweppes
Oberleutnant

« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2013, 01:51:10 AM »

Schweppes, take er pick - there's another mission pack 1.0c Wink

WOW Nice! i just now looked it up, it seems like i have missed this completely thank you lockie:)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2013, 09:10:05 PM »

Txema
frinik
I'm still undercover Wink

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2013, 01:37:35 AM »

Lockie; are you hiding with the partisans in the woods?Huh??
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: