Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: NTA Mod (English version)  (Read 519242 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »

Loki! Good vecher.Na TIGRe1 early works just the right grenade: a shot there, but no explosion. Thank you.
Hi! Smiley I'll have a look.

Provocative signature removed
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 06:31:59 PM »

I realy loved what i have seen so far. Together with the scorched summer and new sky textures it looks like SF 2 to me.
One thing i noticed after finishing a mission and press the back to main button i ended in a black screen with a busy mouse icon.
I found out that the black screen is the server screen so i alt- tab to the next one to reach the main menu screen. Anyone else?

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 07:14:05 PM »

I realy loved what i have seen so far. Together with the scorched summer and new sky textures it looks like SF 2 to me.
Let's say - THANKS TO COMRADES: Lajcak and kapulA!

One thing i noticed after finishing a mission and press the back to main button i ended in a black screen with a busy mouse icon. I found out that the black screen is the server screen so i alt- tab to the next one to reach the main menu screen. Anyone else?
I think it's a PC memory problem. I've ability to finish SF with one mouse click(I've A4 Tech mouse). And i don't care abt game server.

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »

Restarted SF and i havn't seen the black screen again yet.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »

Restarted SF and i havn't seen the black screen again yet.
OK Smiley

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »

TIGRe1 early works just the right grenade: a shot there, but no explosion.
Fixed, have a look at the fix_03 on the first page Wink

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »

Loki. Hey. With Tiger OK, Check please Marder 2 - 132. Sight.
heidelbergensis
Oberleutnant

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 07:23:40 PM »

Hi all....

This is a request for having the ultimate update available in a place other than Gamefront.
Gamefront has become unavailable for a lot of countries; mine among them.
Could anyone please upload the ultimate update in a different repository? And of course, any further update from now on.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:24:33 PM by lockie » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 07:26:01 PM »

Check please Marder 2 - 132. Sight.
Already checked, gunsight is not calibrated.

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »

Loki there sight prescribed by Ferdinand Grin
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 08:47:52 PM »

there sight prescribed by Ferdinand Grin
Anyway, I've a plan to release additional patch, which replace drum-gunsight with a half-real.

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »

The current tiger texture is broken in many places.
Whoever made it, he should at least be more accurate.

And I personally didn't like new reload sound.  Tongue   Too noisy and reminds me more of kitchen than of the tank interior. In my opinion the very first nonmodded default reload sound is the best.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 02:08:25 PM »

The current tiger texture is broken in many places. Whoever made it, he should at least be more accurate.
This texture a very similar to the texture from SPM UU, but a bit darker and has a camo strokes.
Of course, there is always a chance to make more better texture or simply replace for the old one, or even better - ask how to do that.

And I personally didn't like new reload sound.  Tongue   Too noisy and reminds me more of kitchen than of the tank interior. In my opinion the very first nonmodded default reload sound is the best.
Same situation: replace or make it better!  8) Personally, I'd prefer a tank with all sounds included, than partly without it, how it was done in SPM UU. Unfortunately, there is no original sound reloading for the tiger Sad

BTW
What abt reload sound from the game "Tiger vs T-34"?

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »

This texture a very similar to the texture from SPM UU, but a bit darker and has a camo strokes.

And it has some elements not in their correct places. The result is somewhat messy. Here's an example.
Original:

New:

See those "ghostly" transparent elements that shouldn't be there? It's all over the texture. I think it is made by a simple overlay with the old camo-ed texture. Hence the buggy visuals.
BTW
What abt reload sound from the game "Tiger vs T-34"?
I'd take the sounds from AP and SABOW if I'd knew how to do that. Sad Maybe record it with fraps?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:44:47 PM by Mistwalker » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »

And it has some elements not in their correct places. The result is somewhat messy. Here's an example.  Hence the buggy visuals.
Yeah, now I see. If u didn't tell me - I'd never pay attention. Well, as my opinion this "buggy" is not so important. I.e. to compare with a texture for the tiger late. Goodness knows who did it, but at least this person should have known what alpha-chanel does. This texture has a server mistakes in spite of all shiny aspect the whole texture. Finally, I fixed it(fix_03) and now alpha-channel is completely white and clear.

I'd take the sounds from AP and SABOW if I'd knew how to do that. Sad Maybe record it with fraps?
It's a bit unexpected for me. I'm not involved into APOS, but AFAIK it's strategy. So, there no any INNER sounds from the tank. Am I right?
As for SABOW. This game devoted to the post WWII tanks. And from what source are u going to take out a tiger reload sound?  Roll Eyes
Or u just want to take out a generic sound?

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »

Well, as my opinion this "buggy" is not so important. I.e. to compare with a texture for the tiger late.
Last  time I checked texture for Tiger late didn't have such obvious mistakes. And alpha-channel was white. Undecided

It's a bit unexpected for me. I'm not involved into APOS, but AFAIK it's strategy. So, there no any INNER sounds from the tank.
I mean other sounds, like shots or engines.

Or u just want to take out a generic sound?
Yeah, it's pretty similar anyway.  But I'd like to check inner sounds again first. I don't remember it too well.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »

Last  time I checked texture for Tiger late didn't have such obvious mistakes. And alpha-channel was white. Undecided
Oh, I see. Let it be unhappy accident. U may check out SPM UU to be sure.

I mean other sounds, like shots or engines.
Well, as my point it doesn't make any differences at all. There are very good Sound Mods, which could be easily use to replace a default sound. I'm sure that a first request from the BASE MOD(i.e. SPM UU) must be - a stable work with less mistakes as possible. So, first task - reduce mistakes, but I like er idea with a new sounds. Why don't u make a release a new Sound Mod(APOS) for the SF?

Yeah, it's pretty similar anyway.  But I'd like to check inner sounds again first. I don't remember it too well.
OK. Let's see.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »

Mistwalker re the sounds; I suspect the sound files in APOS are wave sound files like for SF.Since that game is made by Graviteam I am fairly certain that it is the case.Which means you can easily take them from APOS and use them for SF.All you do is copy the file in a folder rename it for example shot_ 88mm or whatever and save. You just then paste it into the SF shots folder and bingo you have a new sound.I do that all the time.All the sounds in my games are mine taken from various other games as most of the stock sounds are really paltry.
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 01:20:08 PM »

By the way, what is the reason of having 150 mbytes of polygon files in the patch? What does that change?

I suspect the sound files in APOS are wave sound files like for SF.
No. That is exactly the problem.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »

What type of sounds files are they?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: