Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 01:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: NTA Mod (English version)  (Read 518511 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 12:59:23 PM »

On the other hand I can compare the size of the Tiger I and II reticles in the November patch and compared to the June one they are smaller in size. Not that it's bad just wondering...
I may say also, that after patch UU all gunsights for the Tiger became unbreakable. I think it was made to approach a game style to arcade and I like it! One question why it was done only for the Tiger? I hope that in December author of UU patch will equip all tanks with unbreakable gunsights, not only a Tiger.

Speaking of Patch I think it would make sense to limit them to 2 a year because frankly every time there's patch it bring issues and problems.I'd rather wait and have more stuff in 2 patches than 4 to 5 a year.. I wonder how the others feel about it?
As my point, it doesn't matter. To say the true, it's a good surprise, that after 5 years a game still has interest of users and patches releasing and of course a new missions!

Provocative signature removed
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 04:48:22 PM »

I knowthe change came with Ultimate because I have NTA1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 and the Tiger II still has th eold one.But I was just wondering who changed it in the Ultimate because I like it like that.On the other hand I can compare the size of the Tiger I and II reticles in the November patch and compared to the June one they are smaller in size. Not that it's bad just wondering...

Speaking of Patch I think it would make sense to limit them to 2 a year because frankly every time there's patch it bring issues and problems.I'd rather wait and have more stuff in 2 patches than 4 to 5 a year.. I wonder how the others feel about it?
I agree.

Bring back 3D markers!
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »

Has the SPM1. Ultimate Update version changed since it was first issued?

Is the only thing I need to update in the mod folder this NTA update we are talking about in this thread?

Bring back 3D markers!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 05:41:41 PM »

Is the only thing I need to update in the mod folder this NTA update we are talking about in this thread?
Yes.

Tankist
Oberleutnant

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 11:39:47 PM »

I got a problem with a trees.. They are flying after explosiones.. Help pls))
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »

I got a problem with a trees.. They are flying after explosiones.. Help pls))
It's funny Grin
Can u make a couple screenies or video?

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 02:40:45 AM »

As my point, it doesn't matter. To say the true, it's a good surprise, that after 5 years a game still has interest of users and patches releasing and of course a new missions!

Oh I am not complaining just saying that patches and updates are coming at an accelerated pace ever since the Ultimate mod was released and it's hard to keep up.Plus releasing too quickly does not give time to iron out the bugs.

This game , as I have been saying for years , is destined to become a classic like Panzer Elite or Steel Beasts . I suspect even 5 years from now fans will pay it because the game's physics and ballistics are good enough to sustain interest and the ME is relatively easy to use and missions and mods are still being made.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:46:14 AM by lockie » Logged
Littlebro
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

Hi this is what i spotted as regards the panther g

as in the Update November 2012 English version (NTA)

and as in the original mod

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:42:33 AM by lockie » Logged
Lunar
Hauptmann

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 05:42:09 AM »

Oh I am not complaining just saying that patches and updates are coming at an accelerated pace ever since the Ultimate mod was released and it's hard to keep up.Plus releasing too quickly does not give time to iron out the bugs.

This game , as I have been saying for years , is destined to become a classic like Panzer Elite or Steel Beasts . I suspect even 5 years from now fans will pay it because the game's physics and ballistics are good enough to sustain interest and the ME is relatively easy to use and missions and mods are still being made.

I have to agree. This game is absolutely amazing. It practicaly highjacked me from other sims I played. I am very picky when it comes to games. I want a complete controll of what I see on the screen: zooming in and out, rotating, having any or (mostly) none of any subtitles... erows... signs.., or on-screen tips and other anoying garbage like in old Nintendo games. This game gives me everything what I want and with the editor you can make endless number of missions "anyway you want it". After some learning curve its not that hard at all (and I am still learning...). The graphics are stunning and adding music into the game makes it like playing a movie. The only reason you don't see any other good new tank sims on the market, because it will be hard to beat this one.
Good job comrades!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »

Hi this is what i spotted as regards the panther g
I don't understand where I made mistake Sad

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »

The only reason you don't see any other good new tank sims on the market, because it will be hard to beat this one.

I don't think it' s the reason.Honestly Steel Fury is not very well known .A dead game like T-34 versus Tiger was much better known despite being full of bugs and dull as they come.The reason there aren't more WWII tank sim is that because it's a niche market and gamers seem to prefer the aircraft/chopper/submarine sims to the pure tank ones.Steel Beasts is an exception but it's because the company that makes it make tank training software and it's a modern tank warfare sim which seem to attract more interest than WWII ones. Even WWII FPS shooters like Red Orchestra and Iron Front Liberation 1944 aren't doing very well although FPS in general seem to enjoy great popularity. Hopefully, Graviteam will come up with a new WWII tank sim next year using their more modern game engine which they used for their rts AP OS and Kharkov 1943.Hoping their budget allows it....
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 01:18:04 PM »

I've found mistake, it was a wrong track texture of the Panther G. Appropriate fix placed on the first page.

Littlebro
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »

Im not surprised that there is the odd mistake in such a large update and im really looking forward to your mission pack Grin 
LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »

Loki. Thanks for the work. Your update works for me on the Russian version of the game.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 06:02:05 PM »

Loki. Thanks for the work. Your update works for me on the Russian version of the game.
Glad to hear that Wink
Don't forget to install a fix(page one). Unfortunately, the quantity of bugs started grow up Sad
But I'll try to fix them as faster as possible.

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 08:48:37 PM »

Loki in the text to a text file SPM1.5 NTA1.3  Panther version A and Panther version A (trophy) with the same name
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »

file SPM1.5 NTA1.3  Panther version A and Panther version A (trophy) with the same name
Thank u for er attention!
Error fixed and another changes added Wink

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 01:34:57 PM »

Aehm, were is the dl file?

If i click on download the wbsite wants to install an ilivid downloader?

Is that correct?

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »

were is the dl file?
Here we're Wink
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:51:16 PM by lockie » Logged

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 04:24:19 PM »

Loki! Good vecher.Na TIGRe1 early works just the right grenade: a shot there, but no explosion. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: