Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front - News and vehicles  (Read 21257 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: December 10, 2012, 11:36:56 AM »

Some screens
Stuig 33B
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3696121/GTMF_Graviteam_Tactics_Mius_Fr.html#Post3696121

Stuig 33B vs SU-152
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3696122/Re_GTMF_Graviteam_Tactics_Mius.html#Post3696122

Su-152 early and late
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3696123/Re_GTMF_Graviteam_Tactics_Mius.html#Post3696123

M3A1 White Scout Car
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3696124/Re_GTMF_Graviteam_Tactics_Mius.html#Post3696124

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »

Wow Shocked Finally some news!!! Thanks
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:00:56 PM »

Exciting
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 05:23:29 PM »

Have you started work on the map?
If so,can we see screen shots of it also?
Will the Panther tank be included in the Mius front game?

Another thing,panzerfausts were just beginning to make their way to the Russian front in August of 1943,do you have plans of including them in this title,or for that matter are you considering adding the panzerfaust at a later date in the far future?

Sorry for all the questions,but this game for the Mius front is the one game I look forward to the most and has given me the greatest interest.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:45:25 PM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 05:48:06 PM »

Yes

No. How will that show I will show it.

Of course no  Grin We have not seen the info that at this battle they were used.

Another thing,panzerfausts were just beginning to make their way to the Russian front in August of 1943,do you have plans of including them in this title,or for that matter are you considering adding the panzerfaust at a later date in the far future?
We have not seen the info that at this battle they were used.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »

Yes

No. How will that show I will show it.

Of course no  Grin We have not seen the info that at this battle they were used.

We have not seen the info that at this battle they were used.

OK,I'm basically going from memory on the battles fought on the Mius front in the Summer of 1943 and was under the impression that SS units were diverted from the Kursk area to counter attack and stabilize that sector .And I was also of the understanding that all SS divisions had been issued the Panther tank by this time too.So I will take it that you will not be simulating the German counter attack by the SS units then.

I grabbed this off the internet:

Further to the south, on the Mius-Front, a major Soviet offensive, Operation Rumyantsev, threatened to break the German lines. 5 SS Wiking was joined by the 3rd SS Panzergrenadier Division Totenkopf and 2nd SS Panzergrenadier Division Das Reich and sent to the Mius-Bogodukhov sector to halt the Soviet attacks. In subsequent fighting, the SS divisions defeated two Soviet tank armies (totaling over 1,000 tanks) and destroyed over 800 tanks. At no time did the SS divisions have any more than 50 panzers in working order. Despite horrific losses, the Soviets were able to take Kharkov on 23 August and began advancing towards the Dnieper. In October, the division was again pulled back out of the line, this time to be restructured as a panzer division, the 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:16:27 PM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »

OK,I'm basically going from memory on the battles fought on the Mius front in the Summer of 1943 and was under the impression that SS units were diverted from the Kursk area to counter attack and stabilize that sector
Not in this area not at this time.

.And I was also of the understanding that all SS divisions had been issued the Panther tank by this time too.
No

So I will take it that you will not be simulating the German counter attack by the SS units then.
Yes, but no SS units, were on the right flank and not in this place and nothing has been able to stabilize and without Panthers.  Grin

Panters at this time were on the 10 tank brigade what attached to GD division.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:26:10 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »

OK,the Mius river front was a very large sector.
Not knowing exactly what battle you are going to simulate next  and where it will take place specifically led me to jump to some unfounded conclusions concerning the Panther tank and the units that will be involved in this future game.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:18:37 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 07:32:15 PM »

Decision in the Ukraine-George Nipes
http://books.google.com/books?id=OUi78EfkMHsC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=decision+in+the+ukraine+nipe&source=bl&ots=kkOajit_Bx&sig=VE7ZtzE6WAt-rUgYUY_CI2yxwUA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YTnGUOraMoL48wTPtYGgBA&ved=0CHAQ6AEwCTgK

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=111743  -Mius River Campaign

http://www.freewebs.com/gupiao/3battlesalongthemius.htm  -Some Operations food for thought

http://www.nazi.org.uk/military%20pdfs5/Kursk%20-%20The%20German%20View.pdf  -Kursk the German view   pages:305-349

Here is some interesting reading material for the Mius front river battles.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:27:04 AM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 08:24:26 PM »

Somewhere in the encyclopedia
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3696430/Re_GTMF_Graviteam_Tactics_Mius.html#Post3696430

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 08:44:26 PM »

The texture on the Marder is incredible! Good work!
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »

This is to good, they just must be playable in a first person view Cheesy

The real heroes are those that never came back.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »

Yes,the Marder and other new vehicles look very good.I LIKE IT!

Grin

M3A1 is very nice too Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:28:52 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 09:37:43 PM »

Well my SU2 better equal the quality of that Marder when I finish with the textures.  OOOOOO its ON!  Grin

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »

OK,the Mius river front was a very large sector.
Not knowing exactly what battle you are going to simulate next  and where it will take place specifically led me to jump to some unfounded conclusions concerning the Panther tank and the units that will be involved in this future game.

After a little more research I found that the Panther tank wasn't really issued to the SS till late August 1943 for  one SS unit and the other SS divisions didn't get the Panther till almost the end of the year.Most of the new Panthers went to the regular Wehrmacht Panzer divisions Embarrassed
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:28:59 AM by Dane49 » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 12:22:21 AM »

Play Steel Fury if you want that kind of gameplay..I certainly don't want any Tank Sim aspect thrown in..suppose it would be fine if it was optional, but I play this for the tactics and as a tactical wargame not a Tank sim.
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 04:04:53 AM »

Very nice.

Since this will be the first title in the "new" series, will all of the old equipment from the Op Star games (and DLC) be available for things like quick battles in this new set of titles?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 04:16:13 AM »

Andrey said that you will be able to use the old stuff with the new.

Quote from Andrey on other thread:
"At the moment it is the same game, but with a different name. And so it will be happen with the next patch (March 2013).
Ie formally the new DLCs APOS will not, but nothing prevents use of the new/old DLCs for GTOP" 
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 09:29:24 AM »

I think if it becomes a sim/tactical game, the player would literally own the battlefield. Sorry andrey, but the AI in APOS seems to have the mental capacity of a doorknob compared to the AI in SABOW.

PS.

The 88's bouncing of T-34's need to be fixed Tongue

lavish
Oberst

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:54 PM »

I think if it becomes a sim/tactical game, the player would literally own the battlefield. Sorry andrey, but the AI in APOS seems to have the mental capacity of a doorknob compared to the AI in SABOW.

PS.

The 88's bouncing of T-34's need to be fixed Tongue

This may be because you're the all-seeing eye on the battlefield in APOS?  Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: