Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 12:16:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Panzer Mod 2.0  (Read 271169 times)
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »

Is this to be a replacement for SPM 1.5?

Bring back 3D markers!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »

It combines and replaces both Beta 1.5 and the Ultimate mod.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 12:44:35 AM »

I had the same problem.I solved it by installing and enabling the mission pack 2.0 .Kyth's missions work well though..

Hi Frinik,

I can not understand your answer well... I have already installed and enabled the Mission_pack 2.0 and the missions that include the KV1e tank crash to desktop... How can I solve the problem?

Txema
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:58 AM »

AH OK I didn't understand I thought all the missions in the Mission pack 2.0 were crashing.Only the KV-1e? I also have the same problem.There's probably an entry missing in the Common Units folder.I haven't checked yet.

For the Hetzer's missing shells and inability to shoot I already found the solution on the Avia forum.
'
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 04:02:06 PM »

Hi Mistwalker,

I have noticed that in SPM 2.0 you have eliminated some of the phrases said by the tank commander, such as "Forward", "Left", "Right", and so on.

I have also noticed that some of the shoutings of the infantry have been also eliminated.

I don't know if I am the only one, but I did like hearing all those voices... Is it possible to get them back? Perhaps you could even release an optional mod to get those voices back in Steel Fury...

Txema
starnon
Oberleutnant

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 06:36:51 PM »

This is a great update!
My bug reports so far:
severe graphical glitch when playing the Sherman mission in the mission pack
I'd also agree with the above regarding speech sounds, I like the full speech package
CTD on the PzIVH mission

ISU122 is great, I hope they do a 152 soon as it's only a barrel difference between the models.

I had to re-register after my previous username was inexplicably banned  Huh?
starnon
Oberleutnant

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 12:27:35 PM »

Hmm, PZIV missions seem fine now!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »

Hmm, PZIV missions seem fine now!

May be because you re-registered under a new name.The Panzer IVs didn't know it was you! Wink
Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

Sooo...As there seems to be no more bug reports, I'm uploading the fix (hopefully by tomorrow). And if it'll work well, I'll reupload the entire mod combined with fix.

A couple of suggestions for having a couple more of models with interiors; First, probably the interiors of the Pzkpfw IV G fit for the Pzkpfw IV H , with maybe a pair of minor inaccuracies (some loader opening port  that  should not be here  Wink).
No, unfortunatelly it won't because the both Pz IV models are slightly different in terms of external proportions of some elements.

Second, the "captured" Tiger I surely could receive also the same interiors that the others have...¿Is it possible for the patch?
Not in the current state of the captured Tiger. It needs the model of the early (yellow) Tiger for that.

I have noticed that in SPM 2.0 you have eliminated some of the phrases said by the tank commander, such as "Forward", "Left", "Right", and so on.
Yeah, afair some of that was removed even before in NTA patch and nobody complained about this. Personally I'm finding those voices quite annoying when I'm driving and need to turn a few degrees left or right for example. But if people don't like silence, it sure can be returned and the current files released in a separate mod.

I have also noticed that some of the shoutings of the infantry have been also eliminated.
Hmm. I didn't touch that.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:55:38 PM by Mistwalker » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 05:41:04 PM »

Mistwalker, considering the scope of the work involved in making this excellent Steel panzer Mod 2.0 the few bugs are really minor and the result is really impressive.Kudos for a work well done!
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:41 AM »

Sooo...As there seems to be no more bug reports, I'm uploading the fix (hopefully by tomorrow). And if it'll work well, I'll reupload the entire mod combined with fix.

Yeah, afair some of that was removed even before in NTA patch and nobody complained about this. Personally I'm finding those voices quite annoying when I'm driving and need to turn a few degrees left or right for example. But if people don't like silence, it sure can be returned and the current files released in a separate mod.

Excellent news !!!  Thank you very much !!!  Smiley
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 03:26:02 AM »

Hmm. I didn't touch that.

I have reviewed quickly the files in SPM 2.0 and I have noticed that in the \data\k42\loc_rus\sounds\speech\rus folder some of the russian voices have been muted:

- some of the danger_X.wav files

- some of the officer_rnd_X.wav files

that probably explains why I was hearing less shoutings from the russian soldiers, but I was also under the impression that the german soldiers were also shouting less...

Is there any config file where it is defined in which situations the infantry solidiers shout?

Txema
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 03:41:39 AM by Txema » Logged
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 04:33:11 AM »

Hi again Mistwalker,

Are you going to include the KV-1 cockpit recently released by Kyth in SPM 2.0 ?

I think it would be very good to have it included in the mod !!

Txema

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 01:43:30 AM »

Fix released. Check the first post for download link.
The link to the mod itself is also updated.

Are you going to include the KV-1 cockpit recently released by Kyth in SPM 2.0 ?

Yeah, I did that.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:02:30 AM by Mistwalker » Logged
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »

Mistwalker,

Thank you very much for the fix !!

Txema
jerryb
Hauptmann

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2013, 11:11:26 AM »

Hi, downloaded the MOD, unpacked it and put it in the MODS folder, disabled all the other MODS but when I tried to activate the new MOD nothing happens until I get a message saying the JSGME is not responding and windows wants to shut it down, tried it three times so far, any clues??? Thanks.
woofiedog
Major

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 12:07:37 PM »

frinik... quote "For the Hetzer's missing shells and inability to shoot I already found the solution on the Avia forum."

Can not find this solution for the Hetzer's missing shells at the Avia forum... could you post it here? Thank's

Correction.... found the answer.

jerryb... you just have to wait a bit as the mod takes some time to load. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:01:41 PM by woofiedog » Logged
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2013, 04:19:20 PM »

frinik... quote "For the Hetzer's missing shells and inability to shoot I already found the solution on the Avia forum."

Can not find this solution for the Hetzer's missing shells at the Avia forum... could you post it here? Thank's

Correction.... found the answer.

jerryb... you just have to wait a bit as the mod takes some time to load. 

Woofie, perhaps you could post a link to the solution?

Bring back 3D markers!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »

Re the Hetzer it's simple.This is what the incorrect version of the shell complement looks like in the Hetzer's tech_cfg file:
   //ammunition (in common_res.engcfg)
   shells()
   {
      //shell name, quantity
      PZGR39_75, 20, 0, 0;   
      SPRGR38_75, 20, 0, 1;

BUL_792, 1200;

This is what the correct version looks like:

//ammunition (in common_res.engcfg)
   shells()
   {
      //shell name, quantity

PZGR39_75L48, 30, 0, 0;
      SPRGR37_75L48, 40, 0, 1;

BUL_792, 1200;

The reason being that the Hetzer's shells are connected to the Panzer IVH text file.

Jerryb; the mod is very big thus depending on your pcs' processor speed it can take up to 10 minutes before it's enabled.

jerryb
Hauptmann

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 03:39:13 PM »

Sorry about the untimely cry for help, impatient as usual, working fine now, thanks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: