Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 09:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some Help & Explanations Needed Aswell  (Read 4542 times)
Aquatica
Oberleutnant

« on: January 18, 2013, 08:26:26 PM »

Howzit all.

I’m sorry for the Head-ache I’m about to cause, but I’m rather stupid when it comes to using mods. I just happened onto this forum by chance and found all the lovely enhancements for my Steel Fury. Now id like to get the most from my game but its like i said, i need to ask for some help in getting all my ducks in a row so i can enjoy my game.

1. I couldnt download the following mods as there seems to be a problem with the links:
Aces resized panzer cap and panzer headset mod.
Aces Early-War Panzer Uniform with Pink Waffenfarbe piping (2 versions)

2. And then i cant find the following mods to download:
Gunsight Fix
PzVI Tiger Epack
Aces German Panzer Pink Waffenfarbe piped uniform Knights Cross Version
Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod v2 (inc. signals crew)
Buildings Mod v3

3. Then, I’ve downloaded almost everything from the site and now I’d like to know in what sequence I need to run the full complement of mods from the list below (I know there were detailed explanations on how to run them in every topic but could someone help me out with trying to explain to me how to run them all together if possible or just list the most appropriate sequence or where I’ve got the option to choose what mods to use and where to put certain mods like the weather mods in the sequence list, and which ones aren’t needed as they have been combined with other mods):

Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod 1 & Sdkfz251 Model and Texture Mod 3.rar
Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms & Numberplates Add-on 1.0.rar
Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms, Numberplates & Firearms 5.0.rar
Aces Replace German Officers Cap with Helmet.rar
Aces Sdkfz251 German Equipment Mods Update plus SPM1.5 June 12 Compat Fix.rar
Aces SdKfz251 Infantry Equipment, Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod 1.0 - SPM1.5 & Aces Multi-Mod Camouflage Uniform and Helmet Covers add-on v1.rar
Aces Sdkfz251 Model, Crew & Texture Mod 3.0 + Multiskin & Random Stowage.rar
Alone and Against All Odds.rar
Autumn.zip
Better Head Movement - Tank Crews.7z
Compass 0.3.zip
Early Spring.zip
First Effort.rar
Frontline Acoustics.zip
Jagdpanther.zip
Jagdpanzer IV L70 (V) 1.1.zip
Jagdtiger 1.2.zip
KV1 Cockpit.rar
MG34 Fix.rar
Missions Pack 2.0B.rar
November Update 2012 (ENG) 1.1 (NTA) Fix 05.rar
November Update 2012 (ENG) 1.1 (NTA).rar
NSU SF Sound 1.0.rar
Operation Barbarossa 1.0.zip
Panther A.rar
Panther A (Zimmerite).rar
Panzer III Cockpit.rar
Scorching Summer.rar
SF Widescreen Fix.rar
Shamonin.zip
SPM1.5 Ultimate Update 1.1 (ENG).exe
Steel Panzer Mod 1.5 Beta.exe
Steel Sound Mod 1.1 Fix (ENG).exe
Steel Sound Mod Collection.exe
Stop Enemy.rar
Tank Gunnery Range (Sov).rar
Tiger I E Three Tones.7z
Tiger I Interior Beta 1.2.zip
Unofficial Patch SF 0.1 (ENG).exe
Winter (No Snow).zip
Winter Mod Beta 3.0.rar
Aces Kubelwagon Radio Car 1.0.rar
Gunsight Dam Fix 1.2.zip

Thank you all in advance for you time in helping me.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:33:43 AM »

Wow! That's quite a post.

1) First of all many of the mods that you posted are either no longer required because they are included in the latest Steel Panzer mod 2.0 , recently released.Here's the link to the post and download.Please read the first post of the thread with the read me and what the SP 2.0 includes:Steel Panzer Mod 2.0 (open testing) « 1 2 3 » .This will bring your SF up-to-date.

2) Many of the cockpits( tiger I, KV-1, Panzer III etc) that you listed are included in the SP 2.0 and Mistwalker is updating it wiht any latest release thus you don't need any of the tank cockpits mods.Strike them off you list!

3)Models like the
Jagdpanther.zip
Jagdpanzer IV L70 (V) 1.1.zip
Jagdtiger 1.2.zip
Panther A.rar 
are included in the SP 2.0.So you don't need them

4) Likewise the:

MG34 Fix
Compass mod( I think) are included in SP 2.0 you don't need them.

5) Weather packs or mods such as;

Autumn
Late Autumn
Early Spring
Scorching Summer
Winter no Snow
Winter Beta

are great but you can only enable one at the time through the JSGME.They change the foliage colour and landscape to give it a seasonal flavour.

6) The Ultimate November and December  Updates 1.1 you no longer need as Steel Panzer Mod 2.0 (SP 2.0) is the latest and most updated Mod.

7) the Better Tank Crew Movement is an old mod made for the T34/76 but designed for the Steel Panzer mod 1.4.I am not sur eit would work wiht the current mods.

8) The mIssion Pack 2.0 includes over 40 missions and works well with S.P Mod 2.0 .Enable through the JSGME

9) SP Mod 2.0 includes many of Aces models and features but not sure if all of them.As well  sure that all are compatible with SP Mod 2.0.At your own risk!

10) Tiger epack was made 2 1/2 years ago but the new skins and sounds for the Tiger are better.You don't need it.

11) Widescreen fix you normally don't need unless you are having issue with your game resolution not being able to fit the whole screen of your pc....

12) Tiger I E 3 tones skin you can use for the defaulkt Tiger I if you don't like the yellow cream colour.

13) Operation Barbarossa by Rends is not included in the SP Mod 2.0 thus you might want to install right after SP Mod 2.0.

14)The missions that you list:
Shamonin
Alone against all Odds
Tank Gunnery range
Stop Enemy

May or may not work with SP Mod 2.0.Up to you.

15)the Gunsight fix is great.I use it because even in SP 2.0 you get the annoying cracked optics.What I do rather than enable it as a mod is simply open the mod and copy an dpaste the 2 dds files straight into my sfx folder so they are permanent rather than yet adding another rmod in my JSGME ( D:\Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942 mod 2.0 v2 Dec update\data\k42\loc_rus\textures\sfx)

16) Most of the sound mods you listed( Frontline Accoustistics, Steel Sounds Mods) are no longer relevant as there are better sounds in SP Mod 2.0.Whichever you wnat to use enable it after Steel Panzer Mod 2.0.

I think I have answered all your questions.Good luck and read the posts so you can be up-to-date!
Aquatica
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:41 AM »

Hi frinik

Thank you so much for your help. I would have been seriously lost without your input. Thank you once again.

Just to make sure before i delete the files, are the following still needed or are they included with the Steel Panzer Mod:

And Aces, if your reading this post, can you please let me know which of the following mods i can use with the steel panzer mod and what sequence i need to enable them in with JSGME & which ones i can delete as they might have been incorporated into each other:

Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod 1.0 & Sdkfz251 Model Texture Mod 3.0.rar
Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod 2.0 (Including Signals Crew).rar
Aces Kubelwagon Radio Car 1.0.rar
Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms & Numberplates & Firearms 5.0.rar
Aces Sdkfz251 German Equipment Mods Update & SPM1.5 June 12 Compat Fix.rar
Aces SdKfz251 Infantry Equipment, Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod 1.0 - SPM1.5 & Aces Multi-Mod Camouflage Uniform and Helmet Covers add-on v1.rar
Aces Sdkfz251 Model, Crew & Texture Mod 3.0 + Multiskin & Random Stowage.rar
Aces Mods Compendium 1.0.rar

P.S - Thank you for the awesome imagery, as the infantry and equipment is awesome to see in the game.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:29:07 AM by Aquatica » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »

You are welcome Aquatica!
Just to make sure before i delete the files, are the following still needed or are they included with the Steel Panzer Mod:

Correct! The November Update and Steel Panzer Mod 2.0 are concurrent mods but not entirely compatible.You can have one or the other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: