Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 09:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 75% Discounts for APOS games  (Read 14554 times)
admin
Administrator
Major

« on: February 20, 2013, 10:53:12 AM »

February, 20 2013

75% Discounts
for APOS games (English & Russian version)
Period from February,20 to February,28 2013 :

"Achtung Panzer: Operation Star"",
"APOS: Sokolovo 1943",
"APOS: Volokonovka 1942(summer)",
"APOS: Krasnaya Polyana"

ENGLISH VERSION:

1.   "Achtung Panzer: Operation Star":
Original price 29,95
Discount price 7,49
Discount: 75%

2.   "APOS: Sokolovo 1943" :
Original price 6,95
Discount price 1,73

3.   "APOS: Volokonovka 1942(summer)":
Original price 14,99
Discount price 3,74

4.    "APOS: Krasnaya Polyana" :
Original price 17,99
Discount price 4,49

Best Regards,
Vladimir Zayarniy
CEO Graviteam

G.R.A.V.I.T.E.A.M.
UsF
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »

Appareantly I am unable to send a PM, because of the captcha-system not working for me, so I will write it here:

just to let you know:
I created a support ticket to Gamersgate, because for me, the reduced prices on this page appear as normal prices on the Gamersgate page. Since this could lead to loss of income for you and Gamersgate, I hope this gets fixed soon. Haven't bought the missing addons yet, waiting for the price to be corrected.

Edit: This is now obsolete, since it has been fixed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:24:49 PM by UsF » Logged
BigDuke66
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »

Is gamersgate still selling the latest versions of the DLCs?

"Spread word to every slave, that even the mighty republic bleeds when struck!"
THE BLITZ WARGAMING CLUB
Mission: To help the rookies, connect the regulars and honor the hardcore!
JOIN AT http://www.theblitz.org
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »

Very good, except I already own all of them  Wink
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »

Gamersgate sells the latest versions and once you have bought the game there if the DLCs are updated you can redownload the latest version free from your library.

I bought all the DLCs as soon as they were released from Gamersgate and never had a problem with downloading the latest version for free whenever the DLC versions were updated(Which has been about 2-3 times for some of the older DLCs in the APOS series)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »

I re-bought two DLC's as I had them previously from Strat first so now I can patch them. So now I have all the DLC's from GG and the main game from SF, I used some Blue Coins to do it. Go tell your friends though you can buy APOS and all DLC for less than a fiver..
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 05:35:33 PM »

I created a support ticket to Gamersgate, because for me, the reduced prices on this page appear as normal prices on the Gamersgate page

I just checked my Library at Gamersgate and I'm showing 75% off there.

WOW! What a steal

I paid full price and still feel I got more than my monies worth for this game.

For the 75% off price now you'd be foolish to not buy these if you enjoy tactical combat on the Russian front.
I would pay 10 times the asking price for the maps alone if I didn't already have them.
UsF
Oberleutnant

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »

I created a support ticket to Gamersgate, because for me, the reduced prices on this page appear as normal prices on the Gamersgate page

I just checked my Library at Gamersgate and I'm showing 75% off there.

WOW! What a steal

I paid full price and still feel I got more than my monies worth for this game.

For the 75% off price now you'd be foolish to not buy these if you enjoy tactical combat on the Russian front.
I would pay 10 times the asking price for the maps alone if I didn't already have them.

Yes, but the problem is if you compare Gamersgate to the prices listed here, Gamersgate currently offers 75% on 75% reduced addons. So you essentially pay only a fraction. At least that is what it shows up for me.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 05:57:43 PM »

What Huh?

The prices listed at the top of the thread are the same prices USD I'm seeing in my Library at Gamersgate.

BTW Vladimir the commas should be periods with a USD sign in front of the numerals.

Example:

1.   "Achtung Panzer: Operation Star":
Original price  $29.95
Discount price  $7.49

Edit-Just took another look and it seems GG is offering a sale on top of the sale.Sokolovo is going for .43 cents.Looking at those other prices almost makes me wish I held off for year.ALMOST Grin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:09:53 PM by Dane49 » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 06:30:21 PM »

£1.87 for APOS
94p for Volk
43p for Sol
£1.12 for Kras
UsF
Oberleutnant

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 06:44:23 PM »

Edit-Just took another look and it seems GG is offering a sale on top of the sale.Sokolovo is going for .43 cents.Looking at those other prices almost makes me wish I held off for year.ALMOST Grin

That's why I think Gamersgate made a mistake. They probably entered the reduced prices as cost and then applied another % off it. I think it shouldn't be like that, so I will hold out for a little longer and see if they correct the price. I don't want to give them any less cash than they deserver, though I barely played the Achtung Panzer series lately.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:53:20 PM by UsF » Logged
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 09:18:42 PM »

Totally should've waited. here I was thinking I got a wonderful deal for a $5 bundle... Grin

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »

That's why I think Gamersgate made a mistake. They probably entered the reduced prices as cost and then applied another % off it. I think it shouldn't be like that, so I will hold out for a little longer and see if they correct the price. I don't want to give them any less cash than they deserver, though I barely played the Achtung Panzer series lately.

Honestly not sure I understand this..but if you have money and it isn't an issue fair enough.

What i think people should do is buy the core game then gift it..get some new blood in for the future games. I'm going to buy a core game then gift it to someone on my FB page.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 12:19:28 AM »

All I see are the ones in Russian.   How do you find the English ones?

Bring back 3D markers!
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »

All I see are the ones in Russian.   How do you find the English ones?

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-APOS/achtung-panzer-operation-star
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 01:06:38 AM »

I always missed the sales when buying APOS stuff.  WEll except once....
NEED more GT games!  where are they>?  LOL....   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:46 AM »

Just as I thought.  They cannot be bought from the US.  I can go to the link you gave, I'm signed into my account but no blue buy button is shown.  If I go to gamersgate.com, all that is available for sale are the Russian versions.  The ones in English, denominated in dollars are not shown.  I put in a support ticket.

Vladimir you should complain to GG that they are losing Graviteam sales for this reason.

Bring back 3D markers!
BigDuke66
Major

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 03:09:26 AM »

Well I guess, for whatever reason, they only sell what is in the program and that is just a Russian versions and just 2 of the DLCs.
Somehow silly, US company sells Russian ONLY.

@Tanker
Maybe you could try using a proxy server so they don't get that your from the US.

"Spread word to every slave, that even the mighty republic bleeds when struck!"
THE BLITZ WARGAMING CLUB
Mission: To help the rookies, connect the regulars and honor the hardcore!
JOIN AT http://www.theblitz.org
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 03:35:30 AM »

Yeah, I may try that and see if the buy button shows up.

Well they responded to my ticket saying they had technical difficulties and now I can buy the games in english.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:31:13 PM by Tanker » Logged

Bring back 3D markers!
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 09:25:30 PM »

Looks like they realise their mistake and the price has gone up to £7 odd...not sure why you lot only see Russian..I got the two DLC's from GGUK yesterday..
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: