Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 08:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 75% Discounts for APOS games  (Read 14555 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 09:35:11 PM »

Looks like they realise their mistake and the price has gone up to £7 odd...not sure why you lot only see Russian..I got the two DLC's from GGUK yesterday..

I thought that was Graviteams new marketing strategy-Practically give away the old game and DLCs to get the  new customers addicted than it would be easier to sell the new GT series for full price.

Much like a pusher giving away free herion to first time users to get them addicted,than charging full price afterwards when the addiction has taken hold.

"Achtung Panzer Operation Star-It's not just a game,It's an addiction" Grin
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:46:09 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Pinetree
Oberleutnant

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 10:02:40 PM »

Just picked up KP DLC for NZ$5, so now I'm complete. Now I've just got convince the kids to go to bed early. Grin
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 10:10:48 PM »

That's a 20 turn operation!

You might want to send them on vacation or to a Summer camp Grin
Pinetree
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:48 PM »

Well, they're 3, 2, and not quite 1, so it's a bit early for camps. Grin
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 02:58:08 AM »

Thats why i think when we all saw the core game for what £1.78 we should have all bought a couple and gifted them to people. I was skint so had to use my blue coins for the two DLC I had from SF..so now I can at least patch them.

Looks like they realise their mistake and the price has gone up to £7 odd...not sure why you lot only see Russian..I got the two DLC's from GGUK yesterday..

I thought that was Graviteams new marketing strategy-Practically give away the old game and DLCs to get the  new customers addicted than it would be easier to sell the new GT series for full price.

Much like a pusher giving away free herion to first time users to get them addicted,than charging full price afterwards when the addiction has taken hold.

"Achtung Panzer Operation Star-It's not just a game,It's an addiction" Grin
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 04:44:52 AM »

They answered my email saying it was "technical problems".  Today the english games, priced in dollars, were back up and I bought them.

Bring back 3D markers!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: