Graviteam
March 19, 2024, 08:58:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: New DLC  (Read 134744 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: February 23, 2013, 09:04:41 PM »

Hi resolution textures for encyclopedia and game for some vehicles:
- GAZ-MM
- Pz I ausf. F
- PzB. 41
- T-60 mod. 1941
- Pz III ausf. N
- Pz III ausf. J (kz and lg)
- Pz III ausf. L and Fl
- Pz II ausf. C and F
- T-26 mod. 1939 and 1940
- Marder II Sdkfz 131 and 132
- Marder III ausf. H
- StuG III ausf. F/8
- BA-64
- Sdkfz 231/232 8-rad.
- Sdkfz 251/1, 251/2, 251/9, 251/10
- T-34 mod. 1941 and 1942
- Mk II Matilda and Matilda CS
- KV-1 mod. 1942 with cast, RF cast and simple weld turrets.

Will be available free demo version to see and appreciate for vehicles:
- GAZ-MM
- Pz I ausf. F
- PzB. 41
- T-60 mod. 1941
- Pz III ausf. N

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »

With pics
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3740594/GTOS_APOS_New_DLC#Post3740594

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 03:19:07 AM »

Any other content than the hi res vehicles?

Bring back 3D markers!
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 03:40:51 AM »

Yes,could we please see a picture of the new Operations map.

The maps are always what I like most from this game.

Always wished there were more maps.There is enough other content in the game to potentially recreate 1,000s of other battles between 1941-43,but sadly the limited amount of maps only allows for semi realistically recreating a very small percentage of them Sad
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:45:46 AM by Dane49 » Logged
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 05:09:52 AM »

Yes,could we please see a picture of the new Operations map.

The maps are always what I like most from this game.

Always wished there were more maps.There is enough other content in the game to potentially recreate 1,000s of other battles between 1941-43,but sadly the limited amount of maps only allows for semi realistically recreating a very small percentage of them Sad

Hmmm the DLC IS the High RES textures.  Wonder what the price point will be?  Or any other schemes. 

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 05:15:59 AM »

What!

A DLC with high res textures as its only content? Cry

Can't say I'm too excited about that.I think maybe there is a misunderstanding here.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 08:13:26 AM »

A DLC with high res textures as its only content? Cry
Yes in a DLC with Hi res textures - hi res textures is only one content.

Can't say I'm too excited about that.I think maybe there is a misunderstanding here.
Why worry about is not clear. This is at last the first normal DLC, as in other games.

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 03:50:41 PM »

Is that a side by side comparison in the pic you posted? Maybe my eyes are not good at picking out the right detail, but I don't really see the difference.

Where to buy and how much?
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 08:52:40 PM »

I mentioned this at Sim HQ..I think this is what they call a micro DLC similar to what other games have...Though I see very little difference..if the price is low then I'm sure it will sell..at normal DLC price..well I can't see many buying it.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »

I might have to pass on this one. I'm not sure it would benefit gameplay much for me, since I'm already playing on mid-low graphic settings Tongue

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 09:31:45 PM »

I would like to note that we do not insist on buying DLC. This is a personal matter, it makes no sense to write that I did not buy another without seeing that in fact will change, etc. It looks like something very strange  Huh?

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 09:33:58 PM »

And yes, this DLC will be very expensive, like almost any classic DLC - only for rich guys  Grin.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »

I'm sure this micro-DLC will appeal to the tank enthusiasts who play this game.

For Me though it's not very high on my list of things I would have wanted to see next in the game.
If it offers some new camo schemes for quick battles like Spring ,Summer and Fall camo schemes,that most likely would pique My interest,but just higher resolution for the tanks isn't anything that I would consider a must have for my gaming enjoyment.

If Graviteam wants to do micro-DLCs I would prefer new maps or maybe new Infantry formations like the GrossDeutcshland motorised Division or Partisans,paratroopers or Hungarians for quick battle use.

Even some new campaign scenarios for the old maps would be a welcome addition for micro-DLC status and I would cough up some money for that too,but a mini mod for higher tank resolutions for a game that isn't even a tank sim just doesn't seem to hit the spot for me.

New maps(always) would be very high on My list for micro-DLCs or even just changing the seasonal look on the old maps.I think Volokonovka would be nice with a Winter setting and Krasnaya Polyana would look really good with a Summer season also.I would have no problem forking over some money for the above mentioned suggestions.

I play mostly quick battles and tanks really don't play much of a role in those battles,while I like tanks and the art work for them in the game is excellent they aren't My main interest for purchasing the game.

I think most of us had gotten use to the idea of a Graviteam DLC having a new map and few campaigns included and expected to see the new Graviteam Tactics series kick off by show casing a new map and campaign first then maybe a follow up with the micro-DLCs.This is like being served dessert before tasting the main course.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:19:27 AM by Dane49 » Logged
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 02:00:12 AM »

Its just fun little eye candy.  You certainly do not have to buy it.  But on the other hand if priced like simular things and it like 2 bucks or something........  Why not?

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 03:24:55 AM »

Was hoping for a bone with a little more meat on it to keep Me satisfied till the Mius Front project or whatever it is Graviteam plans on releasing next that involes a new map and campaigns was ready for release.

I never thought the tanks were lacking much in the resolution department,to Me they're already well above Combat Mission Standards for tank graphics.Hell,even a single simple campaign for the already existing in game maps would be more preferable as a for sale micro-DLC.

I think the main gripe though is I think We all expected to see something a little more substantial first for the new GT series before We started seeing the mini mods.The release of Krasnaya Polyana was the last time My troops stepped foot on new territory and that was about 6 months ago and the Imperialistic predator in Me cries out for new lands to conquer.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 03:59:14 AM »

Was hoping for a bone with a little more meat on it to keep Me satisfied till the Mius Front project or whatever it is Graviteam plans on releasing next that involes a new map and campaigns was ready for release.

I never thought the tanks were lacking much in the resolution department,to Me they're already well above Combat Mission Standards for tank graphics.Hell,even a single simple campaign for the already existing in game maps would be more preferable as a for sale micro-DLC.

I think the main gripe though is I think We all expected to see something a little more substantial first for the new GT series before We started seeing the mini mods.The release of Krasnaya Polyana was the last time My troops stepped foot on new territory and that was about 6 months ago and the Imperialistic predator in Me cries out for new lands to conquer.

No I hear you.  Cheesy  I am dying for more for my APOS GT whatever fix.  Cheesy  YEs the tanks and vehicles look good.  But can look even better within engine.  That I think is the point.  And to generate a little income for funding.  I get the impression that Graviteams coffers are low right now.  They have been working on 2 titles as far as I know and no not have man power to do anything else.  Untill they are ready to be published I have the feeling they are looking at other ways to pay the bills.  OR perhaps they have some publisher that asked for mini DLC's?  Or both?  Who knows. 

I think adding in a new paint scheme would really help this however.  Cheesy

Yabba dabba do
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 02:28:18 PM »

Looking good! Thanks
Squadman45
Oberleutnant

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 08:41:33 PM »

I think that i pass, i dont need high res skins... if it be a pack of camos and improved infantry models for an adecuate price and even this is something to think 2 times before buy.

Good luck with DLC you are going need it when players wait Mius, Nomomhan and DLCs that add valuable content  Roll Eyes
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »

Here's an idea,
If its only graphics mods,
How about the high res vehicles, some SS uniforms (high res Nightpostman skins?), and alternate vehicle camo schemes for now?
Im with Dane49, I'd pay for, as you say "a little more meat"

What ever happened to the German Sokolovo mission by the way? Love that map!!
(Wasnt there one in APK43?, it's so long ago!)

And just a thought, what spec of graphics card will we need to handle all this High Res stuff?
Am i going to have to sell another kidney on e-bay to pay for it? Cry
chashka17
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 10:02:43 PM »

I like the idea of higher res textures. 
Am I correct in thinking the textures will be used by all DLC & updated for/in future DLC if any?

I would of course like more units & camo versions, maps & operations etc but I am a sucker for eye candy.  Tongue

Anything on release dates & final name for this? 'New DLC' doesn't quite work as a search term  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: