Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 12:31:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sukhoi.ru - URL Redirection attack  (Read 3495 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: April 11, 2013, 12:55:41 PM »

Looks like their forums are mysteriously redirecting everyone to a Youtube link. Be careful going there,

By the way I wonder who's 'Malika'??

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:37:34 PM »

Hi Kyth,

It is strange, but I am not experiencing that problem...

I can navigate through the Sukhoi forums without problems. Have you been able to download Fix 5 for SPM 2.0? It includes the M36 tank destroyer !

Txema
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:06:45 PM by Txema » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 05:42:41 AM »

Have you been able to download Fix 5 for SPM 2.0? It includes the M36 tank destroyer !

To tell the truth, I haven't been been using SPM 2.0 at all. Instead, I'm using a home-brewed gigabyte combination of SPM 1.5, NTA 1.4 and related fixes / addons, which is wonderfully stable and balanced.

Why?
- Because the perpetual 'beta' status of SPM is finally wearing thin.
- The number of undocumented changes is increasing with each 'update'.
- New untested stuff is being added on before the old bugs have a chance to be fixed.

I'd be in favour of a stable SPM 2.0 version with all config errors fixed, even at the expense of all the latest 'bells and whistles'. At the same time any additional features would be included in a new version, SPM 2.1 Beta, and when they're running stably, then that will be the next stable version and we'll move on with 2.2 etc. etc.

Just my opinion, of course.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:57:35 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 06:52:27 AM »

I concur with your remarks Kyth ! Me too I am getting a little fed up with constant fixes being released almost every other week. I have the plain Mod 2.0 without any of the fixes. Some I simply manually incorporated in my existing installation. I also installed all the maps into my 2.This way I don't need to individually enable any when playing a particular mission. As for the M-36 I can live without it since it was never present on the East Front.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: