Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 04:45:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen resolution problem on WINDOWS 'surface'  (Read 4510 times)
Hans Bernhart
Oberleutnant

« on: November 17, 2013, 07:49:51 PM »

I'm having an odd problem- I had a brand new windows surface machine with WINDOWS 8, I downloaded APOS and played no problem. That screen got cracked and I got another, brand new, windows surface, same computer/OS, everything- I downloaded APOS and it opens in super large format-and I can't get to the 'screen resolution' button under 'OPTION' because it is off the screen! I have un-installed and downloaded 5 times now- no luck- my question is:
Is there a way to adjust screen resolution for the game manually? I have looked through the files and don't see anything, but I'm only so-so at this stuff- anybody got any ideas how to shrink the interface down to the proper size to fit my screen?
BTW- it ran beautifully in WINDOWS 8 on the 1st machine-0 though I had only the stock version.
Thanks very much-
Hans
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »

What is windows surface? tablet PC?
Please upload screenshot with problem place.

Game use resolution from desktop. In the era of LCD displays no sence to change resolution from nature for display.

Game officially dont support Win8. Developers dont have this OS, I hope we safe survive this OS to the next Win 9 Smiley
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:59:01 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

What is windows surface? tablet PC?
Game officially dont support Win8. Developers dont have this OS, I hope we safe survive this OS to the next Win 9 Smiley

Yes tablet.

Lol, every other Windows OS is a success.

Bring back 3D markers!
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:29:28 PM »

Shocked

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 05:15:15 PM »

That would be great for operational games for a top down view.
Maybe even this game if you always kept the camera in the clouds.

I personally like to get in the mud and snow with my troops and play mainly at ground level so I don't think the table tablet would work so well with this game at that level.

I would love to use that for some Kevin Zucker operational Napoleonic games though.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 08:34:08 AM »

Its an interesting concept this windows surface thing.  Certainly has some merit like Dane said. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: