Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 07:40:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: DLC ''Shield of The Prophet"  (Read 42334 times)
WallysWorld
Hauptmann

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 01:59:53 PM »

I'm getting the same error with the campaign and trying to play any battle. A new profile did not help.

Critical error
011: Unable to find the unit description

[ i_techn:techn_0b002621 ]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:01:35 PM by WallysWorld » Logged
WallysWorld
Hauptmann

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »

Well, that was quickly solved by moving the DLC up in the Game Updater list. No more errors after I moved the new DLC from the bottom to where it is now listed:

Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »

The game update should be at the bottom always and the district update next above.

Also I put Hooper above Shield and it still crashed but the error changed to Wally's.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:00:25 PM by Flanker15 » Logged
WallysWorld
Hauptmann

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »

The game update should be at the bottom always and the district update next above.

Okay, I did what you suggested. Thanks for the tip!
mugwump
Oberleutnant

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 03:47:46 AM »

I keep getting this error message.

Critical error
    001: An error has occurred while initializing the program

I've tried re-ordering the updates, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I notice that my DLC doesn't actually appear on my list.  It's just a blank entry.  I wonder if it's related to the G2extension file I downloaded from Gamersgate.  Mine's listed as pre-final.  Did I somehow get a beta version?

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 05:31:14 AM »

Please install latest patch.
For example from this source
http://steelfury.com/iceman/torrents/gtos_patch_march13c1_eng.torrent

or

http://mods.tanksim.org.ru/tmp/gtos_patch_march13c1_eng

Or at least core update
http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_cu_581_eng.exe
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:39:14 AM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
mugwump
Oberleutnant

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2013, 05:39:28 AM »

I believe I have already done so.  You can see the files at the top of the image I posted.  Those were the latest patches available from Gamersgate.  I downloaded and installed them already.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 05:40:55 AM »

I believe I have already done so.  You can see the files at the top of the image I posted.  Those were the latest patches available from Gamersgate.  I downloaded and installed them already.
No at Gamers Gate it will be updated approx 11th May.
I'm sorry that it happened.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:44:10 AM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
mugwump
Oberleutnant

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 05:45:31 AM »

I see.  Thank you for the prompt reply.  I will download the latest files now.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2013, 05:48:18 AM »

I see.  Thank you for the prompt reply.  I will download the latest files now.
Version numbers:
http://simhq.com/forum/files/usergals/2013/05/full-26203-57566-shield_update.jpg

Herodotus
Oberleutnant

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2013, 03:26:10 AM »

Thnak you everyone on the Forum for helping with this. It has been maddeningly frustrating to gain help from GamersGate, much as I have been long member of the eStore and a great supporter of their support staff (if that makes sense) Undecided.
Why it has taken me so long to post here is the registration process to register on Graviteam's site.
The site has only been 'unblocked' recently so I can actually access it, though the patch link on the store page leads to a page of gibberish, but the process is as user-friendly as the patching process itself (which I'm quite familiar with now). Only took a half hour of trying different code variations and realising the answer to ""Steel?" was not "Armor" and Robert's your mother's brother.
Now, finally "SotP" works, thanks to the suggestions here....however. Why are Soviet Units not available for "Quick Battle"?
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2013, 03:28:36 AM »

What was that answer to Steel again?  That's got to be the most arcane security question.

Bring back 3D markers!
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2013, 03:39:30 AM »

What graviteams 1st game?  LOL steel fury, Karkov 1942.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Herodotus
Oberleutnant

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2013, 03:46:35 AM »

I only realised it might be "Fury" when I saw it mentioned in a patch link. Crazy registration process I have to say. Even the 'captcha' is trial and error.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »

What graviteams 1st game?  LOL steel fury, Karkov 1942.   Tongue

Oh yeah.  That never seems to spring to mind when registering, at least for me.

Bring back 3D markers!
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2013, 04:58:26 PM »

The file downloaded from GG is named "gtos_prophet79_mar13_eng-prefinal". So this is not a final release?

Just the naming of the file has me wondering...
Herodotus
Oberleutnant

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 12:38:55 PM »

One of the support staff from GamersGate has just contacted me and has asked me for the links to the latest patch, which I of course have provided. So it appears they have not received the latest patch from Graviteam Tactics. Pretty bad form when the customer looking for support has to provide the solution to the store Grin

But once more, where are the Soviet Union units in Quick Battle, aside from being MIA Huh??
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »

...half hour of trying different code variations and realising the answer to ""Steel?" was not "Armor" and Robert's your mother's brother.
The names for the games do not come up from the developers but from publishers (that guys who pays for development), with the exception of those games that developers do themselves. In our case - Steel Fury, Steel Armor, Achtung Panzer - its a publishers choice, Graviteam Tactics is ours.
I think with such issues should write to the publishers' sites, not to the developers Smiley

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2013, 02:46:14 PM »

Now, finally "SotP" works, thanks to the suggestions here....however. Why are Soviet Units not available for "Quick Battle"?

Please look carefully, everything is there.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2013, 02:50:21 PM »

One of the support staff from GamersGate has just contacted me and has asked me for the links to the latest patch, which I of course have provided. So it appears they have not received the latest patch from Graviteam Tactics. Pretty bad form when the customer looking for support has to provide the solution to the store Grin
All will be, but not all at once.
Patches on the GamersGate will be updated once the next stable version that will suit developers. This is unfortunately not always do very quickly. There is no point "terrorize" store, they do not take stable patches from the air  Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: