Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 10:49:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: DLC ''Shield of The Prophet"  (Read 42255 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« on: April 24, 2013, 05:52:16 PM »

Background: conflict with Iran and Afghan rebels vs USSR forces in Herat province at mid 1979
Genre: military fiction based on true events
Landscape: Takyr and bumps

More screens:
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=79525

Preorder on Gamers Gate
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:57:55 PM by admin » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »

I'm looking forward to it! Smiley
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »

Grin 8)
Me too!!
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »

Ya go pay early..  maybe money can go into last minute cool stuff.   Lips Sealed

Yabba dabba do
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 07:22:50 PM »

The link is right here:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-APOSGTSP/graviteam-tactics-shield-of-the-prophet
Bayonet
Hauptmann

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 11:52:43 AM »

Thx for this news.  Now, to buy a time machine and set it to 8 May.   Smiley
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 01:28:07 PM »

Ok I am totally BIASED here as a few of my models are in this DLC. But just played a bit in the alpha of this.  THIS is the DLC to get if NEW to GTOS/APOS/k43 series. It is a good balance of terrain, force on force equipment and pretty quick action.  AS a gateway drug into GTOS series....Highly recommended even in unfinished form..  There are more vehicles that are new coming for this DLC so old hands should have new toys to play with. 

Preordering it will save you a few bucks and maybe the early money can help the dlc get better.  Cheesy  Hooper was and is a good DLC... this one for new guys is better and for old hands is ALOT different than previous GTOS\APOS offerings. 

Yabba dabba do
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 03:08:38 PM »

There are more vehicles that are new coming for this DLC so old hands should have new toys to play with.

Shocked
Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »

It does look superb and thanks to GT for the pre-order discount much appreciated. Personally I'm much more looking forward to the next WW2 DLC but I have pre-ordered this one as I also bought Hooper but I've not spent much time playing it.

Cheers

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 06:59:06 PM »

We specifically do maximally different DLCs, and in the same time we check the real interests of the players.

Please dont buy DLCs if you dont plan to play it!

Please do not add error in the statistics  Grin

Look at the matter from a practical side, if you like X, but the developers have made ​​Y and you buy it but dont play, the next time the developers will make Y2, not X2.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »

He can always gift it to me and I will play it! Grin Grin Grin
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »

honestly you could gift to anyone and can not see why they would not play it.  This one is fast fun.  But I also want to see mius and Nomaghan someday..... 

Yabba dabba do
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 08:54:01 PM »

There are more vehicles that are new coming for this DLC so old hands should have new toys to play with.

Now that I recall, I think I know what one of these new vehicles will be... Wink
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 08:59:01 PM »

It does look superb and thanks to GT for the pre-order discount much appreciated. Personally I'm much more looking forward to the next WW2 DLC but I have pre-ordered this one as I also bought Hooper but I've not spent much time playing it.

Cheers

Aces

Well, I am in the same situation as Aces and I am planning to buy all the DLCs released by GraviTeam because I want to support their excellent work as much as possible, even if I am not following the advice of Andrey  Grin

Txema
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 09:15:48 PM »

I bought Hooper for the same reason.

I didn't think I would like it at first but decided to give it a try anyways because I liked all of Graviteams other tactical games.

After playing Hooper for a few days I really enjoyed the whole experience,it was much better than I had initially thought it would be.

Russian front is still my favorite theatre for these games,but if Nomanhan is just as enjoyable as Hooper is I think I'll buy that one too.I'm sure that even though the battle doesn't grab my interest immediately I think once I start playing it I'm sure to like it.

Shield of the Prophet was already on my wish list long before Andrey announced it.
Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 09:58:02 AM »

Hi guys,

I'm not trying to be contovesial. I have bought everything that GT have produced except SABOW. Andrey in your example I have bought X, Y, X2 and Y2 etc.. The reason theat I buy GT products is that they are excellent in quality, value and tech. support. Given my preferences and interests in WW2 and your example I wouldn't have bought the modern DLCs if I seriously thought that it would muck up your statistics and prevent the  development and release of further WW2 games/DLCs, if the choice was that stark and of course it isn't. If the creation of modern DLCs informs the later release of WW2 content then I am more than happy to buy them.

Kind regards

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 02:05:15 PM »

I buy both the modern and the WW2 graviteam products because I like both eventhough I am more partial to the WW2 themes and enjoy them most,but I would like to see both areas get an equal amount of development interest and not see resources diverted from one theme to the other just because one theme sells better.

I think both areas of interest can prosper here as long as neither is short changed because of statistical bias.
Bayonet
Hauptmann

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 02:09:22 PM »

Andrey said
Please dont buy DLCs if you dont plan to play it!
Some people collect Faberge Eggs, some collect Beatles music.  I collect virtual tin soldiers.  GT is a high quality producer of part of my little collection.  Smiley  The deeper you go into obscure scenarios that aren't common knowledge, like Hooper, Shield and Nohomen, the more interesting and "rare" I find it.    I recently quit smoking, so the price of 1 DLC is equal to ~2 days not smoking.  It's my healthy reward   Wink
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 02:32:12 PM »

i want to buy WW2 Tank Sim with graviteam engine but there is non...what should i buy so the statistic says graviteam must build one?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »

Buy  graviteam. Grin Grin
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:55:03 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: