Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 01:16:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTOS Zhalanashkol 1969 (USSR-China border conflict)  (Read 62687 times)
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2013, 03:56:23 AM »

very nice. i'd like to synthesize this isn't the afghan campaign in steel armor. really wish you guys can get full rights to steel armor and develop dlcs like this for that game.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013, 10:43:43 AM »

Video

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2013, 01:42:37 PM »

very nice. i'd like to synthesize this isn't the afghan campaign in steel armor. really wish you guys can get full rights to steel armor and develop dlcs like this for that game.

YA or make a tank sim with mius assets once its released.   Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed I would like MORE sabow too.  The last patch was on the right track.  And I still feel that the ability to fight in squares without an m60 or t62 with some other lesser vehicle would have been great feature.  AS fighting tanks without a tank is pretty damned interesting in its own right. 

Oh and nice video too. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:45:42 PM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Rod
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2013, 08:17:09 PM »

This small DLC definitely has it's challenges-large expanses-you have the APC's and trucks and the mobility if your the Russians. But the Chinese have the numbers.
Those hill victory locations can be tough nuts to crack if you don't want to take casualties.
Yeah yeah I know it doesn't have Tigers and the Ukraine and all that. But it's a neat little DLC you can get for the price now for a bag of chips at Gamersgate.
Patch to the latest patch and the only issue I had was the Chinese infantry firearms weren't showing. Fiddled with the heirachy in the update putting Zahlanashkol 1969 above Operation Hooper and Shield of the prophet and all is well.

Going to be real fun when the Red Army meets the Japanese tanks. Aside from fold in the terrain there is nothing to give you cover in this boring terrain.
Got a Minor Victory but it wasn't easy keeping casualties down.

Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2014, 03:21:20 PM »

Zhalanashkol 1969 on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/313281/

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2014, 05:05:19 AM »

how do you get the soldiers with vest? i cannot fnd them
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2014, 06:10:00 PM »

how do you get the soldiers with vest? i cannot fnd them

I haven't played the campaign, so I'm not sure who they are attached to.
In Quick Battles you can find them in the Border Guard reinforcement panel under support units and they have an icon that looks like an engineer and are called the assault group.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »

They are available only in quick battles in the border guard reinforcements, as Dane said.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2014, 01:29:37 AM »

strange, i can't find ths support unit.i have 18 platoons to select. where is support?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2014, 02:34:25 AM »

Select any platoon from the border guard detachment 1st, once you have them on the map you can click on the platoon and draw from the support unit in the reinforcement panel.

There are 2 squads called assault group in the support unit in the reinforcements that have an engineer icon-click on it then click on any slot in your platoon to add them to the unit.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:41:33 AM by Dane49 » Logged
johncage
Oberst

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2014, 03:07:24 AM »

ah, thanks a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: