Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 05:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updating old SABOW mod stuff I made into GTOS.  (Read 12086 times)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 08:51:41 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here we have the m113 almost completed relayed out textures.  OOOOO so exciting....NOT.  Next I update a few parts of mesh and add in more bits of basic insides.  Pretty much just driver, gunner, and jump seats.  So if you look in the thing when the infantry are popping out, the crew is not just floating in space.   Tongue  ONce that is done.... see what I can save of the old normal maps template I have of this thing and update and retexture.  THIS time not doing stupid fast and taking dumb short cuts.  Likely end results will be 20 percent increase of polygons over the default M113.  But its not like its the most complex shape ever LOL.  so that means little.  Tongue

Oh AND I need to find where the gun shield I made for this thing ran off too.  Ya I really want an M113 ACAV to goof off with.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:02:23 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »

Right now I am working on lots of things at once..  SOMe are with eye towards GTOS others just cause or helping out other things out there.  I am slowly working on this but has expanded out a bit.  My thinking is that since prophet was fiction that why not give the Iran types some stuff that they COULD of had on their m113's.  Now Prophets polygon was both refreshing but parts got old fast.   Embarrassed  I am not in any hurry to return to its desert right now as a player of GTOS truth be told.  I am eye balling hoopers polygon.  Cheesy  Maybe throwing together some TOTALLY FAKE blue force/red force mini campaign with mid cold war era crap.  Now this is just idea.  But here is where the m113a1 currently sits at with slowly updating mesh.  Road wheels are already replaced in updated mesh......but not in this screen. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know.........not much interest out there for boring redone m113.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: