Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Pack 3.x  (Read 188065 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »

Its ok. Will go and try and work through it. Have been trying to no avail. Its puzzling!!
Here's original four missions by deviator:
http://yadi.sk/d/qAZG6fDI7n8Um

Provocative signature removed
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »

Wit 88 a couple of things might be happening.First try dis-enabling and re-enabling the mission pack. It sometimes work.

If it doesn't work open you game main data folder. Go to data/k42/loc_rus/levels/LEVELS/ once past that check to see if you see a cm_pack_mision folder present right under cm_final.  If it I present jut open it to make sure you have levels files in there. Then open the camp folder the one on top of your page. Open it and then opne the camp_lisst folder with notepad.Check to see if you have an entry that say something like :

//Mission_pack_3.2 compiled lockie
   camp\mission_pack_20.engcfg, mission_pack20,   txt_mission_pack_20,    false, img_user6;   
}
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #162 on: October 06, 2013, 03:32:51 PM »

Check to see if you have an entry that say something like :
//Mission_pack_3.2 compiled lockie
   camp\mission_pack_20.engcfg, mission_pack20,   txt_mission_pack_20,    false, img_user6;
Actually, it should look like this Smiley
Code:
//Mission_pack_3.0 compiled lockie
camp\mission_pack_30.engcfg, mission_pack30, txt_mission_pack_30,    false, img_user9;

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2013, 03:35:19 PM »

I don't have the mission pack yet so I was taking an educated guess Grin
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #164 on: October 06, 2013, 03:54:34 PM »

OK to continue `educated guess` I have a hint how to change the name of the `Mission Pack 3.2`
Open the next file by notepad:
...\data\k42\loc_rus\text\Mission_pack_3.2.text
find entry:
loc_rus()
{
//Name Mission Pack 3.0
   txt_mission_pack_30() {Missions pack 3.2;}

replace Missions pack 3.2 on MY SUPER-PUPER MISSION PACK 1000.5000!!!!!!!!!!!
and save
The final entry will look like this:
Code:
{
//Name Mission Pack 3.0
txt_mission_pack_30() {MY SUPER-PUPER MISSION PACK 1000.5000!!!!!!!!!!!;}
Start the game Wink

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2013, 04:49:56 PM »

Started the fourth mission from Turen (once `ugly` day). Of course, my first attempt failed, but I wonder why JP so weak?
It has only two shots, neither first nor second didn't penetrate through armour and I got this terrible result Sad

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »

Fourth mission accomplished and the MP3.3 is ready to be released.

But there's one question. To provide MP to work properly the user must install `fix_04`. At this moment mentioned fix contains a non-finished `lenin monument` and I want to include a new tank Pz-IF also (which will take a part in the new mission `Save general Frinikenko!`). When it'll will be ready I don't know. May be to the end of October, may be later.
So, the question - should I release MP3.3 right now with current `fix_04` or wait until I'll finish all necessary adjustments?
I think, would be better to release MP3.3 as it is at the current moment, but of course in the future a new objects and model will request a new `fix_05`.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2013, 08:47:46 PM »

Lockie you're both asking the questions and giving the answers?Huh?? ;)I personally think it would be best to wait a couple of weeks more to have the full pack rather than release it incomplete....
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »

Lockie you're both asking the questions and giving the answers?Huh?? Wink
This is because I'm still hesitating  8)

I personally think it would be best to wait a couple of weeks more to have the full pack rather than release it incomplete....
I don't know when MP3.x will be complete nor when `fix_04`. I've a plan to release a MG M2HB, M26, Sherman `Jambo`, a couple new trees/bushes/grass (mostly for the desert) , also I found a free 3d model `General Lee` and a beautiful houses. I've a lot of plans, but I've a strong feeling that my inspiration aspire to the `zero` level Grin
To the other way - two weeks does nothing Wink

LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2013, 09:03:39 PM »

Give MP3 and `fix_04` - potestiruem. Errors identify better together.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2013, 12:40:41 AM »

My vote is for release MP3.3 right now with current `fix_04`.  Smiley

You can release `fix_05`in the future a new objects and models.

Txema
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2013, 06:21:04 AM »

To quote the immortal General Frinikenko who said during a Stavka meeting with other fellow generals in early 1944 :

" Comrades some of you are arguing that it is better to launch the operation now to take the Fascists by surprise and suffer less casualties in the short run. Well Comrades I think otherwise. Better wait and suffer bigger losses now but then pounce on the Hitlerites when we are truly ready, crush them and thus reduce our losses in the long run.Remember Comrades " Maskirovka" is our best weapon!"

Excerpt from Yarik Vernerov's  " Frinikenko's War Strategy 1943-1945"

Thus wait for the full mod....But up to you Lockie!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:30:34 AM by frinik » Logged
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2013, 10:10:10 AM »

But there's one question. To provide MP to work properly the user must install `fix_04`. At this moment mentioned fix contains a non-finished `lenin monument` and I want to include a new tank Pz-IF also (which will take a part in the new mission `Save general Frinikenko!`). When it'll will be ready I don't know. May be to the end of October, may be later.
So, the question - should I release MP3.3 right now with current `fix_04` or wait until I'll finish all necessary adjustments?
I think, would be better to release MP3.3 as it is at the current moment, but of course in the future a new objects and model will request a new `fix_05`.

Hello veterans steel fury  Cheesy
I am impressed by installing the latest mods views  Grin
So the game is amazing and alive thanks to you modders for which I thank  Cheesy
You can ask for a link to the latest fix MP3.3 + 0.4 for download ?
Lockie _ In a week I drive to work on a ship in the sea, and therefore depends on me as soon as possible
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:36:22 AM by lockie » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2013, 11:38:12 AM »

Unfortunately, `monument lenin` doesn't want to be imported in the game. Each time I see on the polygon three(!?) figures of lenin instead one  Roll Eyes  Huh?  Shocked This is the big stupid puzzle for me at the current moment Grin So, I'll put it out temporally. As for the new tank Pz-IF - it'll take me at least two weeks to import it to the game, thus it suspended.  So, I'll release MP3.3 + `fix_04`, but first I'll try to put in the game a `field of corn`. It looks quite acceptable and reasonable.

Hi, Czarny_PLone
I'll try to upload MP3.3+fix_04 during next two days.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 11:40:54 AM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2013, 02:08:34 PM »

A-Maize-ing! Grin
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2013, 03:11:44 PM »

A-Maize-ing! Grin
Thanks Smiley To my sorrow, maize is absent, same with coconut for the palm Sad But at least we've a possibility to see something which is quite similar to the corn and palm Wink
OK, I've managed to put in the game a new plant - corn. It works with some bugs, coz I don't know how to superpose the center of object with s_root, thus there is a deviation when u track the corn.

Anyway, it works somehow. Corn has ~1000 triangles, which is too much, but 3LOD's compensate it. If somebody want to improve the corn model, then feel free to ask me for the source file. I would be glad to help and share my humble knowledge.

Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2013, 03:25:30 PM »

Unfortunately, `monument lenin` doesn't want to be imported in the game. Each time I see on the polygon three(!?) figures of lenin instead one  Roll Eyes  Huh?  Shocked This is the big stupid puzzle for me at the current moment Grin So, I'll put it out temporally. As for the new tank Pz-IF - it'll take me at least two weeks to import it to the game, thus it suspended.  So, I'll release MP3.3 + `fix_04`, but first I'll try to put in the game a `field of corn`. It looks quite acceptable and reasonable.

Hi, Czarny_PLone
I'll try to upload MP3.3+fix_04 during next two days.

Thank you very much, I'm impressed with the speed of new updates  Grin
Monument to Lenin least important to me now   Wink
Great new models of tanks is a priority for me  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 03:26:22 PM by lockie » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »

I'm impressed with the speed of new updates  Grin
This is because of my too narrow `black tie` Cheesy

Monument to Lenin least important to me now   Wink
Ouh-h, this model will really bring a fresh air to the game. I may say, just imagine what the pleasure when u'll break into the soviet village and shoot the Lenin!

Great new models of tanks is a priority for me  Cheesy
Well, at this moment NTA 1.7alpha has no any new tank models to compare with SPM2.0. Some improvements and a couple other models - yes, but nothing more. The main idea of the NTA is - fixing a bugs and bring a very small quantity of a new stuff.

Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »

Very nice work, Lockie !!!

NTA 1.7alpha adds also more LODs to several tanks, and that is very important  Smiley

One suggestion: could you please fix the performance of the Sherman 76mm gun for the next patch (fix_04 or fix_05)?

Txema
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »

I'm impressed with the speed of new updates  Grin
This is because of my too narrow `black tie`
Well, at this moment NTA 1.7alpha has no any new tank models to compare with SPM2.0. Some improvements and a couple other models - yes, but nothing more. The main idea of the NTA is - fixing a bugs and bring a very small quantity of a new stuff.
Of course, but now thanks to NTA1.7 all missions are playable without bugs  Grin
Before each mission was manually installed and loads of errors  Sad
Now, even a layman can install other words FINAL version of the game  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:35:40 PM by Czarny_PLone » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: