Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 02:57:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Pack 3.x  (Read 188070 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »

but now thanks to NTA1.7 all missions are playable without bugs  Grin
In fact - it was! I'm really very sorry, that even me (as creator of some missions) had to fix a couple  Huh? of my missions, coz now they didn't want to work Sad
Well, I'm pretty sure that game is designed for the missions and a possibility to play with a NEW missions!
So, every new tanks/models at first MUST be organized for the mission. It sounds quite OK on the paper, but not in the real Smiley

Before each mission was manually installed and loads of errors  Sad
Now, even a layman can install other words FINAL version of the game  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
I'm very hope that now all missions will have a smooth way of d/l Wink

Provocative signature removed
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2013, 05:01:29 PM »

Very nice work, Lockie !!!
Thanks! Well, I wanted to do it better, but I'm lack of the 3d max skill Sad

NTA 1.7alpha adds also more LODs to several tanks, and that is very important  Smiley
Yeah, it's a good one!

One suggestion: could you please fix the performance of the Sherman 76mm gun for the next patch (fix_04 or fix_05)?
Now I'm working in the team and all characteristics are completely at the one person responsibility. Let me introduce - Comrade Frinik! He has the real brain behind the all performance! He's the one really responsible Smiley
(Comrade Frinik, don't need to thank me Smiley
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:07:29 PM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2013, 05:12:39 PM »

Hem thank Comrade Lockie. I will adjust the performance of the Sherman gun. I'll compare the penetration tables and try to find another gun in game which has similar performances and based on that comparison I will fine tune the 76mm of the Sherman. And of course enlighten Comrade Lockie as to the results. Deal?Huh?

BTW based on that article we also need to tinker with the arm_frail and of the Sherman as it was made with soft steel not face hardened one thus it was fairly easily penetrated by Germans 75( KwK40/KwK42/Pak40/Pak39) guns.. Are you we me still?Huh?
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »

Hem thank Comrade Lockie. I will adjust the performance of the Sherman gun. I'll compare the penetration tables and try to find another gun in game which has similar performances and based on that comparison I will fine tune the 76mm of the Sherman. And of course enlighten Comrade Lockie as to the results. Deal?Huh?
Yeap! At your service, Comrade FriniK!

Well, to say the true, I suppose to see to all of my friends to get a little more loading with a game to help me to be more responsible Wink

BTW based on that article we also need to tinker with the arm_frail and of the Sherman as it was made with soft steel not face hardened one thus it was fairly easily penetrated by Germans 75( KwK40/KwK42/Pak40/Pak39) guns.. Are you we me still?Huh?
I'm completely share your point of view!

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »

Ouh-h, this model will really bring a fresh air to the game. I may say, just imagine what the pleasure when u'll break into the soviet village and shoot the Lenin!

Is Lenin destructible?Huh?? Grin  Oh I can't wait to blast him..... Cheesy
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »

OK, friends! Mission Pack 3.3 is ready! Let's have it! Don't forget to install `fix_04`!
All appropriate links see at the first page of this topic!

witt 88
Oberleutnant

« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »

Thanks to Lockie and Frinik. I now have mp pack 3.3 working and am very happy. D/L everything fresh and activated one at a time and tested. Had some success with sp mod 2.0 but everthing fine now. Steel Fury is important in our house. Just ask my long suffering wife. Myself and my two sons
all play SF and if the timing is right my wife can hear three seperate battles at the one time. Isn't she lucky. Not sure what the problem was but it goes to show to keep at it. I don't have the knowledge or programming skills of you gentlemen but I am very grateful of the content you are releasing
for us to enjoy. Thanks again 
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »

Hehehehe! Just ask my wife whenever I want her to admire the curvaceous beauty of a Panther G, the elegant silhouette of a jadgpanther, the thunderous roar of a Tiger I 's 88KwK36 balsting some T-34s, the erotic ballet of a couple of KV-1 circling around a Panzer III /L60 or simply discuss the technical details of an assault rifle with my 2 sons she rolls up her eyes and sighs.... Women just don't understand what's important in life! Grin

Mission pack 3.3 is Lockie's own Pharaonic work and glory. I only contributed some mission texts and suggestions....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 11:30:24 AM by frinik » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »

Thanks to Lockie and Frinik.
Rock ON! Wink
There is also a help from Txema.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2013, 04:56:25 AM »

There is also a help from Txema.

And Kyth too if I am correct! I stand corrected! Smiley
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »

And Kyth too if I am correct!
Yes, u're correct. Kyth helped me with video `Rommel` conversion into *.ogg format!

MrReset
Oberleutnant

« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2013, 04:59:35 PM »

Hi folks,

after a few weeks combat-break, I look around and see a new Mission Pack (3.3)
The Mod installation order is a bit confusion for me:
I installed SPM 2.0, so I need not to install SPM 1.5?
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2013, 05:19:27 PM »

Hi folks,
Hi, MrReset!
Welcome to the board!

after a few weeks combat-break, I look around and see a new Mission Pack (3.3)
SF is still alive! Wink

The Mod installation order is a bit confusion for me:
I installed SPM 2.0, so I need not to install SPM 1.5?
If u want to play MP3.x smoothly and without problems of CTD, then u must follow the order installation EXACTLY as it was mentioned on the first page.
Or in case, if u prefer to install er personal order(with other mods), then u've to be ready to adjust almost each mission to be sure it'll be compatible with er already installed mods.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:21:01 PM by lockie » Logged

бампер
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2013, 11:59:10 PM »

I also combined the different modes and error method has achieved what I have almost all of the missions from all mission packs work.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2013, 05:27:20 AM »

Well done! In SF patience and the willingness to experiment are key! Wink
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »

Three missions added:
26. Save general Frinikenko! (M3 halftrack).........................by lockie
27. The Killer Rabbits (BT-7)............................................by Kyth
28. On Rode the Six Hundred (BT-7).................................by Kyth
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:41:50 AM by lockie » Logged

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2013, 08:08:46 AM »

The Killer Rabbits
 On Rode the Six Hundred

Urrah!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Lord_Haw-Haw
Major

« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »

The Killer Rabbits
 On Rode the Six Hundred

Urrah!

Spike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »

Hope it's ok to post here.Downloaded MP 3.3a,all runs fine except Save General Frinilkenko.Getting exception core:005: Unable to load texture [General].Wondering if there's a fix,or have I lost a file from original game download.Or maybe something else.Using SPM 1.5 BETA also tried new 2013 (nta)update in separated installs.Still the same problem.Enjoying all the additions to SF.Excellent stuff.Thanks anyway 
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2013, 05:04:02 AM »

Hope it's ok to post here. Downloaded MP 3.3a, all runs fine except Save General Frinilkenko. Getting exception core:005: Unable to load texture [General].
Hi, Spike.
Error fixed (there was one texture missed). D/l General_fix(install the last in line) or re-d/l MP3.3a once again.
Thanks for the bug report.

BTW
Did u try MP1.1, MP2.1? If so, did u find any errors?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: