Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 05:54:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Any update on Mius front?  (Read 410196 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 10:58:55 AM »

New features coming in Mius:
1) Global airstrikes in operations, controlled by Main Command, not relative to player
2) Main Command Reserve pool - units from it can be moved to any active platoon.
3) Renewed operational interface.
4) Simple control (and selection) for heavy weapons in squads (for example MG and ATR teams or APCs), you can select and operate independent for this teams for one squad or for whole battalion. No need to divide squads or do any strange things.
5) Improved sound system with sound waves relative to objects (projectiles) speeds.
6) Automatically selected battle place in operations is default behavior (can be disabled in arcade settings)

https://www.facebook.com/Graviteam/posts/592335174159094
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 11:28:39 AM by Krabb » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »

According to numerous requests, meet new extended quick battle settings:

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »

8)

I like very much,especially since 95% of all my game play is Quick Battles.
THANK YOU!!! Grin Cheesy
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »

One question.

Time of year-are the polygons going to be released with different seasons.
For example Stepanovka with Winter,Fall and Spring look too.
or
is it going to be if you choose a certain season like Summer only certain polygon maps will be available as choices.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »

One question.

Of course no Smiley
We think that changing of seasons by texture replacement is a very crude method, but make polygons in several different copies at once we do not have resources.

Season and year affect to accessible ammunition and a little bit on the distribution of infantry weapons.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:51:30 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 09:07:13 PM »

Somewhere near the Garany (Tarany) village

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 09:50:42 PM »

Quote from: Dane49 on Today at 08:20:30 PM

One question.

Of course no Smiley
We think that changing of seasons by texture replacement is a very crude method, but make polygons in several different copies at once we do not have resources.

Season and year affect to accessible ammunition and a little bit on the distribution of infantry weapons.

That was my 2nd guess.Sort of like the way CM does it.

Too bad,I never liked the bottom 2/3 portion of the winter Krasnya Polyana map,but always thought it would make a great Summer map.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 10:04:55 PM »

Quote from: Dane49 on Today at 08:20:30 PM

One question.

Of course no Smiley

That was my 2nd guess.Sort of like the way CM does it.

There is a very schematic way, as in the whole entire game. Winter is different from the summer not only textures, if we're talking about a realistic implementation. Winter and autumn is in any case a new polygon, if we want to make it look normal.

Too bad,I never liked the bottom 2/3 portion of the winter Krasnya Polyana map,but always thought it would make a great Summer map.
In Mius is in any case not be anything other than the summer season.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 10:11:51 PM »

I understand.
It was just wishful thinking on my part.
Jumped to some conclusions before I actually thought it out. Embarrassed
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 05:12:46 AM »

Getting on board with the Dunkelgelb, eh? I like it. Grin

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 08:17:14 AM »

So far,only the PzIIIN has this color scheme in the game right now.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2013, 07:48:56 PM »

Renewed interface
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603456079713670.1073741831.590904460968832&type=1

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 04:59:47 PM »

Is this gonna be a stand alone game or and addon or DLC like before?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »

From what I understand,this will be a new game with a new engine that will have new DLCs that will be added to it.
It will be like GTOS,only new and different.

I suspect at some point it will completely replace GTOS as the new Graviteam standard.
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »

Yeah but the new engine visually look like the one used right now, that's why I'm kind of confused.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »

I've never noticed the visuals to get worse with this series only better.
If you look at APK43 and todays GTOS the visual enhancements have very much improved.
I expect Mius Front to be an even better visual and graphic experience then anything made for this series- past or present .
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 07:29:59 PM »

Yeah but the new engine visually look like the one used right now, that's why I'm kind of confused.
To the GTOS are added almost all of the changes from the Mius through patches, of course what it looks like the same. Do you see anything wrong in that? You think that we need to sell all changes? Or what?

cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 07:40:11 PM »

To the GTOS are added almost all of the changes from the Mius through patches, of course what it looks like the same. Do you see anything wrong in that? You think that we need to sell all changes? Or what?

No, no, it's all fine, it looks great, it's just that whenever I hear someone saying the game is going to have a new engine I expect something totally different from what we have now, so that's why I was a bit confused, but its just me, it's all good.  Smiley
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »

The new interface looks handy. I like the matrix like presentation, very effective. Especially the options/settings screen is now easy to read. But one good note: make the scrollbar more visible. Othwerwise most of the options/settings will not be found be busy people.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 04:23:07 PM »

No, no, it's all fine, it looks great, it's just that whenever I hear someone saying the game is going to have a new engine I expect something totally different from what we have now, so that's why I was a bit confused, but its just me, it's all good.  Smiley
I hope to the end of GTMF life cycle it looks different than in release Smiley
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:28:08 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: