Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38
  Print  
Author Topic: Any update on Mius front?  (Read 410165 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2013, 04:25:51 PM »

But one good note: make the scrollbar more visible.
This interface dont have any scrollbars Smiley

Othwerwise most of the options/settings will not be found be busy people.
I very much hope the most of players will not touch the settings except from the first line Smiley

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2013, 01:15:59 AM »

How can you tell how many soldiers in a platoon are left? Couldn't work it out looking at the screenshots.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2013, 12:02:17 PM »

How can you tell how many soldiers in a platoon are left? Couldn't work it out looking at the screenshots.

Absolute count (not needed in most cases) in another tab or in tips.
Relative percentage from standard roster (like in historical docs) you can see on platoon's tab head.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »

Quote from: andrey12345
I meant those grey / light blue squares on the right side of the settings screen. I thought they are sort of "discrete scrollbar".
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »

I meant those grey / light blue squares on the right side of the settings screen. I thought they are sort of "discrete scrollbar".
Its not scrollbar, its an indicator which page is active now. Looks like as in Android cellphones.

lavish
Oberst

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »

Its not scrollbar, its an indicator which page is active now. Looks like as in Android cellphones.
Ok, I didn't know how to name it. Smiley Anyway, the page indicator was difficult to notice.
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »

OK, I've noticed that there is no option to abandon vehicle when it gets damaged or immobilized, which is sometimes really silly, I have to look at my halftrack crew getting pounded by a tank or a cannon and can't do nothing about it.
I think you should add that option in the Mius front.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2013, 11:20:25 PM »

In your start menu open controls(5.12)abondon vehicle-select the vehicle and press L.

You can change the keys,I changed it to A and use the letter L to level the camera.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2013, 12:31:25 PM »

In your start menu open controls(5.12)abondon vehicle-select the vehicle and press L.

You can change the keys,I changed it to A and use the letter L to level the camera.

Never knew that...wonder if there is anything else..will have to check. Thanks for the heads up.
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2013, 02:09:19 PM »

Yeah I saw that but it doesn't work. They just sit in the vehicle doing nothing.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »

5.12 actually means Leave vehicle (wrong translation there). It is meant only for troops.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2013, 02:19:54 PM »

5.12 actually means Leave vehicle (wrong translation there). It is meant only for troops.

Yeah, so there is no option to abandon vehicle. Sometimes I just wanna save the crew cause the vehicle is lost.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2013, 06:57:26 PM »

Short description of new troop management system in #Mius-Front
https://www.facebook.com/Graviteam/posts/608386969220581

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 08:10:00 PM »

I never really had the opportunity to use the abandon vehicle key.
The only reason I noticed it,was because I was looking to see what key the L button was already assigned to since I wanted to use it for leveling the camera.

I did try to use once but was too late and the crew survivors had already fled the vehicle after it was destroyed.
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2013, 09:06:10 PM »

I never really had the opportunity to use the abandon vehicle key.
The only reason I noticed it,was because I was looking to see what key the L button was already assigned to since I wanted to use it for leveling the camera.

I did try to use once but was too late and the crew survivors had already fled the vehicle after it was destroyed.
It is there but it doesn't work, ever.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 09:42:40 PM »

Krabb said it isn't an abandon vehicle key but the same as the dismount button on the UI.
Only passengers leave the vehicle not the crew.

The translation is wrong for that key.
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2013, 04:43:57 PM »

i dont realy fully like the new system. You can already use full platoon commands if you like and i do on advance but in defence like in a town or by setting up ambushes the Ai did not find good positions i.E. for single AT Guns like me...and i have fun on defense missions to set up death traps by deploying the single units.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2013, 08:03:07 PM »

i dont realy fully like the new system. You can already use full platoon commands if you like and i do on advance but in defence like in a town or by setting up ambushes the Ai did not find good positions i.E. for single AT Guns like me...and i have fun on defense missions to set up death traps by deploying the single units.

This changes does not apply on tactical combat. This is a management system of the troops for _operational phase_, not for tactical. In tactical combat, you can still control by the squad basis, and even can manage individual teams.

Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2013, 08:34:59 PM »

Thats good news, you had me worried there!
Andrey, will you be using all of the map space, ie reserves only appearing on the map when available, or will it stay as it is.
It seems such a shame not to use all of these beautiful maps. Plus the fighting area would be alot larger.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2013, 09:21:23 PM »

I think you need at least some border area so you don't have that edge of the earth look,but maybe opening up an extra 500 meters of the 1,000 meter grid squares on the border area for game play would be cool.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38
  Print  

Jump to: