Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 03:41:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feature request...  (Read 3144 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« on: September 20, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »

Not sure if it can be done at the moment..but I'd like to be able to remove a unit from a Platoon so when I double click the icon all the platoon sub units get selected except the one removed. This is handy if you have an Air Spotter or Arty Spotter in a platoon and you want the Platoon to attack but leave the Spotter out as you've sent it to it's spotters position and you don't want it going off into danger.
FB_AGA
Oberst

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »

Not sure if it can be done at the moment..but I'd like to be able to remove a unit from a Platoon so when I double click the icon all the platoon sub units get selected except the one removed. This is handy if you have an Air Spotter or Arty Spotter in a platoon and you want the Platoon to attack but leave the Spotter out as you've sent it to it's spotters position and you don't want it going off into danger.

After you have selected a platoon try to click the icon of any its squad with pressed ctrl button (ctrl+left mouse button).
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 04:32:24 PM »

You may also create a battle group without spotter: ctrl + x (x = any number key)  Smiley

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: