Graviteam
April 23, 2024, 10:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tweak and Shoot NTA 1.7 Beta Sounds Mod v2  (Read 47223 times)
LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2013, 04:07:34 PM »

Comrade Frinik thanks. Your completion by bullets in handy. After 5 years in the game began to hear the sounds of bullets.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2013, 05:08:20 PM »

Just be careful Comrade LSM! If you stick your head out of your tank you may be hit by one.... Grin

Thank you Comrade. It's just a first attempt. I am looking to improve it by finding more realistic ones. Comrade Txema has sent me new hits and bullet sounds. Hopefully I can make it better! Smiley
LSM
Hauptmann

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2013, 05:39:14 PM »

Perfection is not the end. Thank you.
бампер
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2013, 12:13:19 AM »

Good sound in the game is a great thing.  Grin
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2014, 07:12:34 PM »

welcome back  Grin
Have you worked in the latest installment Tweak and Shoot NTA ?
Is there a version for NTA 1.8 ?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2014, 06:09:35 AM »

I am trying to talk Comrade Lockie into accepting it for NTA 1.9.Otherwise I'll have to make one for 1.8. One thing I could do is post the new shots and explosion/hits sounds for people to download but the problem is I have created new sounds which implies making changes in guns names in the common res folder.
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:31 AM »

great news  Cheesy
can not wait longer  Shocked
Tweaki your sound besides also improves the visual explosions hit, larger particles explosion risks Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2014, 05:58:57 AM »

Tweaki your sound besides also improves the visual explosions hit, larger particles explosion risks

Absolutely.I have tweaked the smoke from the shots, the smoke from burning tanks/vehicles, the dust and explosion resulting from shells hitting the ground, the sparks when the tanks are hit, the flames of burning vehicles/tanks and buildings and the exp-losion sounds have also been amplified.As for the shots all guns in the game have their own sound.No more generic sound for 5 or 6 different guns and the new sounds are much, more immersive than the vanilla or original ones....
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »

I knew that after a wonderful tweaku much better graphics in August had done  Grin
Damn there is a chance play at a new tweak nta1.8 this month ?

Could you provide the link on 4shared please...
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2014, 05:54:18 AM »

Hold on Czarny( Black?) I am currently working on tweaking the common res folder for the March update.The problem with all the updates is whatever I do I need to update whenever the next update comes because the common res folder chnages from one update to the other. I just downloaded the March update and I am currently working on tweaking it.Once I am done I will email you or post the tweaked common res and the new sounds OK? Wink
Czarny_PLone
Hauptmann

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2014, 01:10:16 PM »

Of course, I'm waiting impatiently  Shocked
Very well the latest update in March will be included   Smiley

Damn I'll have to send you a donation for a beer  Wink
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2014, 07:30:02 PM »

Unfortunately Czarny I don't drink beer; may be once every 2 years or so! Just your fun and appreciation will be enough for me! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: