Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 09:22:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam Games on Steam  (Read 18966 times)
admin
Administrator
Major

« on: February 12, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »

February, 11 2014

Now available on Steam:

1. "Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star"
http://store.steampowered.com/app/275290

Best Regards,
Vladimir Zayarniy
CEO GRAVITEAM

https://twitter.com/graviteam
https://www.facebook.com/Graviteam
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSupLxIuiiJ4Yq4oWq4Fsaw

P.S. Oficial "Software License and Distribution Agreement" - Graviteam and Strategy First
may be coming soon NEW Graviteam Games on Steam....( wait reports steam..)

P.S.S. Now ADD new video. Coming soon new screenshots

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:36:06 PM by admin » Logged

G.R.A.V.I.T.E.A.M.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 07:15:00 PM »

Good go make millions of dollars.  Tongue

And probably some more drama too =(

Yabba dabba do
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:49:55 PM »

Never a day without drama in Ukraine!

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »

Thank God we live in a quiet country in which nothing happens.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 08:42:14 PM »

I've purchased Achtung Panzer two times (once on Matrix, once in the IndieGameStand-action it was sold in). Is there some contact adress I could use to contact them for Steam keys? I don't want to purchase the main game a third time.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 08:50:49 PM »

I've purchased Achtung Panzer two times (once on Matrix, once in the IndieGameStand-action it was sold in). Is there some contact adress I could use to contact them for Steam keys? I don't want to purchase the main game a third time.
More than 1 time not needed.
You can simple use last patch from our site (over any version) and you have latest version of the game
http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_patch_dec13a_eng.gt2extension

P.S.
Howto install patches, mods and other updates
http://gravitac.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Installing_updates_and_modifications

P.P.S I dont know that is "IndieGameStand", but thank you that supported us twice.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 09:33:23 PM »

GTOS sold in many places, not all is Graviteam's.
We sold directly throught Impulse, Desura and GamersGate.

Matrix or Steam are publishers selling, and we cant get and give keys or serials from this places.

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 01:16:59 AM »

If this is Ukrainian drama below, count me IN!

I think those 2 judges are гомосексуалісти
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:20:33 AM by Missouri_Rebel » Logged
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »

Yeehaw, Rebel.  You are a good talent scout.    That was a hell of a combination.  Athleticism and good looks.

Bring back 3D markers!
Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 01:30:43 AM »

I do my best.
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 10:10:06 AM »

More than 1 time not needed.
You can simple use last patch from our site (over any version) and you have latest version of the game
http://www.graviteam.com/AP-STAR/gtos_patch_dec13a_eng.gt2extension
Hmm, hope I can explain this right (English is not my mother language), I'm more thinking about how to get the expansions. I'm not entirely sure from where, I pondered about the Steam version because I thought the DLCs will come out there as well. WCan I use the DLCs from GamersGate on my Strategy First (obtained through IndieGameStand) or Matrix version?

P.P.S I dont know that is "IndieGameStand", but thank you that supported us twice.
It was the following deal, went through Strategy First, I think:
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/?saleId=64
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »

Quote from: andrey12345
Thank God we live in a quiet country in which nothing happens.

Nice to hear. I have empathy for the misfortune that has befallen to your country.

Best regards,

Jo
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:55:51 PM by Wörghern » Logged

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Firov
Leutnant

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 03:42:51 PM »

I was glad to see that this game is finally on Steam. Hopefully it will get the attention it deserves as the definitive game of the genre and will help fund the development of future expansions and titles. As a side note, I hope it being a Steam game makes the update process a bit less... grueling.

I do have a question though. Would it be possible to get a Steam key? I bought it on GamersGate some time ago and, when possible, I prefer to consolidate all of my titles through Steam, just for ease of management and access.

I'm not expecting a private message from a moderator with a key here. I'm just wondering if it's even possible, and if so what the process is to get a Steam key. I'd be happy to supply whatever evidence is deemed necessary, as I've still got the original e-mail receipt and obviously have access to my GamersGate account.

Finally, do you plan on bringing the DLCs to Steam as well? I'm looking forward to Mius front.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 05:01:49 PM »

As a side note, I hope it being a Steam game makes the update process a bit less... grueling.
Strictly contrary, update process in the Steame the really a headache. It may happen that there will never be.

I do have a question though. Would it be possible to get a Steam key? I bought it on GamersGate some time ago and, when possible, I prefer to consolidate all of my titles through Steam, just for ease of management and access.
Game on Steam sells Strategy First, on Gamers Gate - Graviteam.
This is a totally different companies. I am dont think that SF will be founded Steam keys for Graviteam.

Finally, do you plan on bringing the DLCs to Steam as well? I'm looking forward to Mius front.
We can not reply to this. Publish something on STEAM real tricky thing, so it may not be. But we still plan.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »

I hope Steam patch coming soon (and then regular March 14 patch).

We managed to overcome STEAM style patches (had to spend two weeks), and Steam patch will be like the regular version, through gaming update utility  Grin but still delivered through Steam service.

And I hope DLCs coming soon.

P.S. You can freely use any combination from any sources (GG/Steam/etc) for patches, mods or DLCs
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:24:05 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41:29 PM »

I take it you guys are working with Strategy 1st?  Know anything about steams work shop stuff for user made content? 

Good news on maybe DLC's for the steam crowd.  Hope it is selling well on their.   Wink

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »

--- March 2014 ---
1) The algorithm for squad placement for AI in ambush mode was changed.
2) Added restriction on the minimum distance for the crews leaving vehicles.
3) The level of command is not reduced if all units can't execute the order.
4) Adjusted ammunition layout for T-34 and OT-34 tanks.
5) Fixed a bug with the display for accum damage in statistics.
6) STEAM support.

Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 01:05:24 PM »

Has the bug where tanks leave their fighting position hole to face enemies not in front of them instead of just turning their turret been fixed?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 01:43:47 PM »

Has the bug where tanks leave their fighting position hole to face enemies not in front of them instead of just turning their turret been fixed?

Are you talking about the steam version or the official patched version?  If official patch version for the most part yes, and for quite some time.  They will still do it now and then, but much more likely to stay trenched so long as they can get weapons on target. 

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 02:39:58 PM »

I always thought the reason they left the entrenchment was because they couldn't rotate the gun to fire on their flank because the side of the entrenchments were too high to fire over.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: