Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam Games on Steam  (Read 18967 times)
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 11:12:38 AM »

They should be able to, atleast if you eyeball the entrenchment they're the same all round.  Also it happening any amount greater than never, unless infantry are literally swarming over the tank is undesirable.  A tank is as good as dead if it leaves its entrenchment in the face of an attack.
SeriousCat
Oberleutnant

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2014, 08:14:51 PM »

I know this is an old thread, but I was about to ask the same question with a follow up question.

I purchased the base Graviteam Tactics game and all DLC a while ago from GamersGate. I'm worried that future releases (e.g. Mius Front) will be Steam-only, which would mean copies from GamersGate would be useless.

Will future Graviteam Tactics releases also be released on GamersGate?
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 12:21:20 AM »

Regarding Strategy First: Contacted them regarding Steam keys for existing customers from Matrix Games (I also have a Strategy First version obtained through another site). First they wanted to know who told that existing customers could get Steam keys through them, then they didn't reply at all. Guess you've no chance of obtaining Steam keys through them, they don't seem to have a good customer service.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 05:13:47 AM »

One publisher selling across multiple platforms is one thing..   Multiple independent publishers across many sales sights is another.  There is zero reason they would give you a steam key for their version. 

AS to strat first PR.  Ya, it seems really bad.  Never been one peep out of the steam sale page from anyone from them.  This is a dumb silly daft thing to do.  So why should the support thing be different.  They really need to go take a class in public relations or something.  But many smaller companies do as well.  Or its simply no money to pay someone to deal with that stuff full time. 

Yabba dabba do
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 11:06:56 PM »

It really bugs me that Strategy First aren't willing to give out Steam keys for Graviteam Tactics. I even have the Strategy First version (but not purchased through Strategy First itself) and they won't give me a key. I already contacted them, but got no replies after a certain time. Could the Graviteam guys please inquire there so that exisiting customers can get Steam keys? And is it possible to get Steam keys for addons I purchased through GamersGate? I'd really like to use the game through Steam, but I won't purchase the game and all addons twice just to be able to do that. Thanks in advance.
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »

One publisher selling across multiple platforms is one thing..   Multiple independent publishers across many sales sights is another.  There is zero reason they would give you a steam key for their version. 

AS to strat first PR.  Ya, it seems really bad.  Never been one peep out of the steam sale page from anyone from them.  This is a dumb silly daft thing to do.  So why should the support thing be different.  They really need to go take a class in public relations or something.  But many smaller companies do as well.  Or its simply no money to pay someone to deal with that stuff full time. 
Problem is, I actually have the Strategy First version (but not purchased through Strategy First itself), and I provided proof for the purchase, but after some contact via E-mail they simply broke up contact.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 07:50:37 PM »

It really bugs me that Strategy First aren't willing to give out Steam keys for Graviteam Tactics. I even have the Strategy First version (but not purchased through Strategy First itself) and they won't give me a key. I already contacted them, but got no replies after a certain time. Could the Graviteam guys please inquire there so that exisiting customers can get Steam keys? And is it possible to get Steam keys for addons I purchased through GamersGate? I'd really like to use the game through Steam, but I won't purchase the game and all addons twice just to be able to do that. Thanks in advance.

Graviteam _does not sell_ games on STEAM, only provide help as developer and technical advice. We can't send/give any kind of STEAM stuff.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 12:15:21 AM »

Graviteam _does not sell_ games on STEAM, only provide help as developer and technical advice. We can't send/give any kind of STEAM stuff.
I understand, but I think Strategy First could need a bit of incentive from you, the developers of the game itself, to provide better service for their customers, who bought the game and don't want to rebuy it on each download platform. I'm surely not the only person who would like Steam keys (in addition to the normal, steamless version, of course), I've seen a lot of people request that on facebook etc. I know that you don't have control over that since you don't sell the Steam keys yourself, but could you please contact Strategy First? I think they don't listen to customers, regardless of whether they can prove ownership. Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: