Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 10:36:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam Tactics and DLCs current sales  (Read 26912 times)
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« on: February 24, 2014, 07:20:50 PM »

Steam 75% off until October 5
http://store.steampowered.com/app/275290/

Graviteam's 11th birthday GamersGate sale 30% off until July 13
http://www.gamersgate.com/publisher/3561/graviteam
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:22:37 PM by Krabb » Logged

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 07:30:09 PM »

Thanks Krabb, got 'em all already Smiley

Cheers

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »

"Blue Coined" Zhalanashkol 1969, nice little snack..   Wink
eniced73
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 03:52:41 AM »

75% discount on GTOS ------STEAM  http://store.steampowered.com/app/275290/
until May 20th.
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 11:50:06 AM »

APOS and all DLCs 75% off again, until Jul 13.  Grin

http://graviteam.ua/home/news/54-discounts-june-july-2014.html
Jager_1
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 02:41:04 PM »

I just bought Shilovo 1942 full price 2 days ago Cry

Well, I'll buy the rest, thanks for the advise.
wildman
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »

It's priced at £5.74 and the Volokonovka DLC is £2.74

I just bought one for a friend who had it on his Steam wish list - share the love and spread the word guys while it's cheap  Tongue
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 10:51:53 PM »

Steam only offers the base game and Volokonovka DLC.

Gamersgate is the preferred outlet for the game series and "all" the DLC is offered there, plus I think you can still get a 75% discount there till mid July.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:54:24 PM by Dane49 » Logged
wildman
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 11:31:57 PM »

some people have steam accounts and maybe don't have or don't want a gamersgate account so this was just to let those people know, also I have sent a few guys from the steam forum here, guys looking for information etc who haven't bought the game yet so maybe they will see this and buy the game or DLC.  8)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 12:21:45 AM »

I understand that.  Smiley

All I'm saying is with Steam and Strat First you are limited to only the base game and the Volokonovka DLC being supported and for sale there.
Everything else is at Gamersgate.

Right now it seems that Graviteam isn't interested in bringing the rest of the Graviteam series or Mius Front to Steam. That may or may not change in the future, but I'm under the impression that Graviteam prefers Gamersgate over Steam.

I like the idea that it is available albeit limited at Steam because it has brought some much needed new attention to the game, but I have my doubts that Graviteam is willing to support the rest of the series and Mius Front there.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 11:10:56 AM »

@wildman, due to the patch process buy only from Gamersgate. The DLC sold by Strategy First for instance can't be updated.Honestly this game is different to others that way and you really really need to buy from Gamersgate only.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 06:20:14 PM »

The DLC sold by Strategy First for instance can't be updated.
This is not true. DLCs on Steam are updated automatically (well, you have to press Save&Play in the game updater).

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
wildman
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »

@wildman, due to the patch process buy only from Gamersgate. The DLC sold by Strategy First for instance can't be updated.Honestly this game is different to others that way and you really really need to buy from Gamersgate only.

I missed this as my OP was merged and I didn't realise, I am going to buy the lot from gamersgate simply because I love what I've played so far and 75% off is silly money.  Grin

I feel a bit of resentment towards steam eminating from this forum which I feel is unfair, I am no steam fanboy by the way, I hate all greedy corporations who manage to gain a stranglehold on any industry and begin to exert their power in ways that negatively effect that industry and steam does that for sure, however it has built that near monopoly because the service it provides is actually very good.

I know 6 people that have found out about Graviteam because it sold a couple of products on steam, I am sure there are many more too and with the suite of community and development tools like the auto updates and content/mod workshop it really can help small games to grow and develop, it also takes away a lot of the headache for the customers and in some ways the devs once they have got the necessary groundwork done. It makes games very accessible and that can only help sales.

It would be a mistake in my opinion to dismiss steam as a platform because of a dodgy publisher who may or may not be hiding sales from you. These games are spectacularly good and so far ahead of anything else out there right now, they deserve the chance to reach as many potential players as possible and one thing steam can do is make that a lot more likely.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:18:51 PM by wildman » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »

I have no issues with steam at all. Have over 200 games on it.

Sorry got confused I know the terrain update doesn't work with Strat First version. Thats why I stick with gamersgate for Graviteam Tactics.

Steam versions must be fine then. Fair enough. I just wouldn't want what happened to those who had bought from Strat First and then had to rebuy the particular DLC just to get the update happen to those who bought from Steam.

Good to know Steam is fine to buy from.

Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 09:00:50 PM »

Sorry got confused I know the terrain update doesn't work with Strat First version.
Because it is included already in the game (so as the GamersGate version). Cheesy

BigDuke66
Major

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 08:58:48 PM »

Graviteam Tactics: Shilovo 1942 with 75% off on Gamersgate.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-APOSGTS1942/graviteam-tactics-shilovo-1942

"Spread word to every slave, that even the mighty republic bleeds when struck!"
THE BLITZ WARGAMING CLUB
Mission: To help the rookies, connect the regulars and honor the hardcore!
JOIN AT http://www.theblitz.org
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 08:59:56 PM »

Discounts on Steam, see the first post.

spillblood
Oberleutnant

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 11:19:46 PM »

Got them on Gamersgate, really crappy, they have a really crappy, inconvenient download system compared to Humble Bundle or gog.com. Really hate that it doesn't really lets me choose download folders, automatically unpacks stuff after downloads etc.
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 11:54:39 AM »

GamersGate Holiday Sale, see the first post.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:57:32 AM by Krabb » Logged

zetarho62
Oberleutnant

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 08:19:52 PM »

Very interested in getting this game on the Gamersgate sale.  I don't know why I haven't heard about it before but I downloaded the demo and I like it.  I notice that the Gamersgate English title is called "Achtung Panzer: Operation Star" but the Russian title is "Graviteam Tactics."  Is this the same game and is all the DLC compatible with Achtung Panzer?   Huh?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: