Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 04:53:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back with SF '42 and signing in!  (Read 12379 times)
33lima
Oberst

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »

Panzer III or 38t??? Not if there any mad Ivans running around in those nasty T-34s or KV-1s; the PzIVG was bad enough! Me, I much prefer to tootle about in something with a thick skin and a nice big gun, beating up the people in little tin cans.  By 'change of pace' did you mean running away, very fast?  Grin

Yes I'll give them a try, maybe post some more mission reports when I get a chance; thanks for the recommendation, Kyth!

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of his country!" when the guns begin to shoot!
'Tommy', Rudyard Kipling, 1892
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 01:34:09 AM »

There'll be very little running away; in fact, to have a decent chance of coming out on top, you'll have to run toward them! (Also known as tactical maneuvering  Cheesy)

If you can spare the time to try them out, you'll discover quite a variety of missions: Some set-piece encounters, some whirlwind battles. Some require stealth and speed, some are straight slug-fests. Some require coordination with friendly units, others let you be a one-man army! But taking the indirect approach often helps!  Wink
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:37:20 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 05:56:50 AM »

The Panzer III ( the one with the 50 mm ) can give the KVs and T-34s a run for their money... Kyth's missions are a must! Rends  Barbarossa campaign also let's you hone your skills...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: